Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 03, 2012  3:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2012  5:45 AM)6ixty9ine Wrote: I understand wiki can be edited by anyone, i'm not saying i believe that that evidence is true, but it's all we have to go on really. even if it is highly unreliable and i hate that i am defending it.
Let's be honest here, there is clearly a large age gap between kenta and Tsubasa, wouldn't you agree?

You would go on complete fan creations ? You should never fool yourself like that.

Beywiki is a complete fan creation. Obviously I shouldn't go fooling myself with that either then.

Aha, I love sarcasm. But honestly, how many times am I going to have to say it...
Beywiki is full of facts. Tsubasa being sixteen years old is complete creation.
(Nov. 03, 2012  7:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Beywiki is full of facts. Tsubasa being sixteen years old is complete creation.

But you cannot base our Wiki being an entire "fan creation" on one or two articles. If you forget, we cannot lock our Wiki to editors; we have to filter through ones that thousands of users make, and with an admin team of just four people to overlook things, it's not that easy.
And I am not referring to the whole Beyblade Wikia either : I am simply drilling into 6ixty9ine's head that almost any age he could see anywhere is false, and that seeing that it is on Beyblade Wikia, whoever edited that into the articles was selfish and very wrong.
Well, that aspect wasn't clear. From what I saw, you were talking down on our entire Wiki. I'll get it sorted when I can.
Reading my posts again, I clearly seemed to refer only to the ages everytime ...
It wasn't clear to me...I apologise...
A wee bit thread derailing there guys Confused
Anyways, sad to here that all of these recent Zero-G parts of been poopy, was gonna buy one or two to help my cousin get started in the Zero-G meta.
(Nov. 04, 2012  1:04 PM)Zancrow Wrote: A wee bit thread derailing there guys Confused
Anyways, sad to here that all of these recent Zero-G parts of been poopy, was gonna buy one or two to help my cousin get started in the Zero-G meta.
I wouldn't say they were poopy. Maybe we just haven't found the corrrect combo for the parts because not a lot of testing has been done on them.
(Nov. 04, 2012  1:21 PM)abrakadabralaka Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2012  1:04 PM)Zancrow Wrote: A wee bit thread derailing there guys Confused
I wouldn't say they were poopy. Maybe we just haven't found the corrrect combo for the parts because not a lot of testing has been done on them.

Ditto, I think the parts just need to find a good home for the BB-10, and said home won't be that obvious:

* BWD has problems because it is so pointy, meaning it acts more like an S tip than a D tip in most combos. If someone could find a way to take advantage of its tilting then it might become useful, though it likely won't be for pure stamina.
* SR200 seems like it has potential. It has an awesome height, but it's really top-heavy and so far I haven't found a combo where TH195 doesn't perform equally as well. Still, I wouldn't count it out yet.
* F230 really suffers from a lack of bearings and from how tall/light it is, but its gimmick screams potential. I think we should treat it as a 230 track first when making customs and let the Free part be a bonus.
* TB probably sucks, but I don't have it to say for sure.
* Genbull looks amazing, but again I don't have it.

I can't speak for the Zero-G meta. Honestly it's kind of fun having these parts that aren't obviously good since that means that they reward creativity when one finally finds a custom that works.
Saw these at the store the other day.
Only $3, haha.
(Nov. 06, 2012  6:46 AM)Nano Wrote: Saw these at the store the other day.
Only $3, haha.
Lol I saw a ton of those months ago. Btw you still into beyblade?
(Nov. 06, 2012  7:47 AM)Kev1 Wrote: Lol I saw a ton of those months ago. Btw you still into beyblade?

Kev!! It's been so long!
Eh not really. I pulled them out the other day, and played with them a bit. Reminded me of the tournaments we had.
If possible, I wouldn't mind hosting another one, but we'll see how that goes.
(Nov. 06, 2012  7:53 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2012  7:47 AM)Kev1 Wrote: Lol I saw a ton of those months ago. Btw you still into beyblade?

Kev!! It's been so long!
Eh not really. I pulled them out the other day, and played with them a bit. Reminded me of the tournaments we had.
If possible, I wouldn't mind hosting another one, but we'll see how that goes.
Well yeah nice to talk once again, that would be neat to have a tourney again as well. Cute
(Nov. 06, 2012  6:46 AM)Nano Wrote: <dracco spinners>
Only $3, haha.
They're the equivalent of less than $2 here.

Since I have gotten a job I have gone and bought more than ten Beyblades and today I went into Asda to look at reduced food and ended up coming across Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Absorb (in reduced stuff) for only £2.50 and even though I don't keep up with Beyblades; I knew that a price like that had to be a bargain. :3
Probably belongs in recent purchases but that is a great price. Not many useful parts but still.
It says on the Hasbro Grand Ketos card that RS has "great stability"... Hasbro fail xD
Beyblade Hobby = Anime Not true. *cough* Poison *cough*
And these are my random thoughts.
Poison was a carpy wheel even in the anime, its only saving grace was its sawblade nature which could obviously not be permitted IRL for safety reasons.
(Nov. 09, 2012  2:42 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: It says on the Hasbro Grand Ketos card that RS has "great stability"... Hasbro fail xD
Beyblade Hobby = Anime Not true. *cough* Poison *cough*
And these are my random thoughts.
LOL. It was generally known that the Card descriptions and *STARS* vary a lot from their performance.
Er, I never knew there was a Sono-Kong Booster for Pirates Orojya & Shinobi Saramanda?

Though, I do remember getting a Hell Kerbecs Booster in a Maximum Series Lot.
(Nov. 11, 2012  10:59 AM)Cannon Wrote: Er, I never knew there was a Sono-Kong Booster for Pirates Orojya & Shinobi Saramanda?

Though, I do remember getting a Hell Kerbecs Booster in a Maximum Series Lot.

I wonder why they didn't just sell that in the first place.

Anyways, Wyvang's Archer Crystal wheel looks really nice. Sad there isn't an archer with that color so far in the RBs

My brother won that competition by Hasbro where one of the prizes was a free Destroyer Dome set. The Dome and beys are uber cool, but the battles aren't good, and they ended up denting the end of Spiral Fox's D tip, and the dome scratches rather easy. We barley use it now, but launching a bey solo into the dome is actually kind if fun in its own right, and looks cool too.
(Nov. 09, 2012  3:24 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Poison was a carpy wheel even in the anime, its only saving grace was its sawblade nature which could obviously not be permitted IRL for safety reasons.

Ummm I have a poison wheel. Should I get rid of it? Also my HF tip is shorter than a WD
(Nov. 06, 2012  6:46 AM)Nano Wrote: Saw these at the store the other day.
Only $3, haha.

I bought 1 of those when I was in Germany and tested it against blitz!!!
... It broke Crying