Beyblade Random Thoughts

It isn't by merit of the string, however. The gear ratios of MFB/Zero G ripcord launchers are appalling. Plastics and HMS Launchers are roughly as strong as a string launcher, and plastics has a few more powerful launchers (though they are generally prone to skipping as a result).
(Oct. 09, 2012  1:54 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Well I use mostly the Light Launcher 2 for now, but I'm going to ge the BeyLauncher L/R soon! :) But ripcords wouldn't be that bad if you had a left rotating spin-stealer (Meteo L-Drago CH120WD), as you can guess why.

True. If you are battling with spin stealer. Now if you will excuse, I am going to steal your combo. Merherher. >:D
My (Sonokong)Zero G ripcord doesn't even work properly anymore. Like a day after I got it, one of the ridges on the ripcord got stripped, so now it launches weaker. That's the same thing my Beywheelz launchers did.
With your Beywheelz launcher, it's possible that the little white tab that holds the gear in place has broken, making your launcher skip. I've dissassembled a few of mine, one that was working properly, and one that wasn't. If you don't have a good tab, or if it's broken, it won't work.
(Oct. 09, 2012  2:34 AM)Hale Tenebrae Wrote:
(Oct. 09, 2012  1:54 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Well I use mostly the Light Launcher 2 for now, but I'm going to ge the BeyLauncher L/R soon! Smile But ripcords wouldn't be that bad if you had a left rotating spin-stealer (Meteo L-Drago CH120WD), as you can guess why.
True. If you are battling with spin stealer. Now if you will excuse, I am going to steal your combo. Merherher. >Grin

Meteo L-Drago CH120 WD is both mainstream and too lightweight and KOable for the current meta. Try L-Drago Destructor (NOT destroy) BD145 EWD.
(Oct. 10, 2012  6:18 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Meteo L-Drago CH120 WD is both mainstream and too lightweight and KOable for the current meta. Try L-Drago Destructor (NOT destroy) BD145 EWD.

That is not better than Meteo L Drago CH120EWD at all ...
Considering this is a random discussion does anyone know anymore about that Gameboy Color Beyblade Game from 1999? The one with Tyson, Kai and Hiro but with a bunch of different characters who never made it into the Manga or Anime?
(Oct. 10, 2012  6:28 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Considering this is a random discussion does anyone know anymore about that Gameboy Color Beyblade Game from 1999? The one with Tyson, Kai and Hiro but with a bunch of different characters who never made it into the Manga or Anime?

This is about actual Beyblades; there are threads for the old games in the Video Games forum, I believe.
(Oct. 10, 2012  6:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: That is not better than Meteo L Drago CH120EWD at all...
From my informal testing, it seems to resist attack types increadibly well due to the low center of gravity and ease of scraping preventing KOs while the rubber in left spin helps it regain the spin this costs it.
It probably doesn't win the matchups most spin stealers are meant for though.

Exactly. A Spin Stealer usually goes against a Stamina or Defense type. Of course it would probably get obliterated by Attack types.
It is debatably better but, objectively, no comparison can be made I guess since they simply do not do the same thing.
This is a little late because my computer wouldn't work last night, but I only recently got a string launcher a month ago AFTER Chaos Rising 2.0 up in Richmond, VA. And I placed 2nd... 1st in Beat the Summer Heat 1.0 in VA Beach... and 4th (Out of 26) at the Solstice Scimitar in Silver Springs, Maryland... You might just have to have a bionic arm, but I still use em every once in awhile Tongue_out
Since this is the random thought forum, are there any illegal beys?
And on another note, I tried lauching as hard as i could, and my bey made a dent in my wall...
(Oct. 11, 2012  10:37 PM)Jaguar295 Wrote: Since this is the random thought forum, are there any illegal beys?

All questions related to the Beyblade hobby are to be asked in the "Ask a Question, Get an Answer #2" thread. Smile
I may have missed this somewhere but Sonokong Zero-G? http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZERO-G-Takara-To...337c0b49e1
(Oct. 12, 2012  2:21 AM)Mahoutsukai Wrote: I may have missed this somewhere but Sonokong Zero-G? http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZERO-G-Takara-Tomy-BeyBlade-Metal-Fusion-Fight-Starter-Pack-Select-items-/221124446689?pt=UK_Toys_Creative_Educational_RL&var=&hash=item337c0b49e1

You definitely missed it from several weeks ago.
(Oct. 10, 2012  7:12 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Exactly. A Spin Stealer usually goes against a Stamina or Defense type. Of course it would probably get obliterated by Attack types.

I see... So, should I use a heavy combo against attack combos? For instance Metal Face Basalt Bull BD145RSF? (My current heavy.)
(Oct. 11, 2012  10:37 PM)Jaguar295 Wrote: Since this is the random thought forum, are there any illegal beys?
And on another note, I tried lauching as hard as i could, and my bey made a dent in my wall...

I think Infinity Libra has "forbidden" combos, due to weight. However, that was a while ago.

@your other note: Really? I haven't experienced that before! did u use ur specal mov? satr balst atack.

(I'm merely joking with that. Don't hate me Jaggy boy. ;D)
It seems that either of BBG-24 or BBG-25 Synchrom Set will have Gryph Zillago WA130HF and Orojya Wyvang 145EDS. This is not really new, but it confirms that they are indeed upcoming Beyblades, and it tells us that they will have no new parts except their unique Chrome Wheel.
I really cannot fathom WA130 in Zero G.

But thanks for the confirmation.
I wonder what the Zillago and Wyvang Chrome Wheels will look like
(Oct. 14, 2012  11:32 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: I wonder what the Zillago and Wyvang Chrome Wheels will look like

That is what our upcoming Face Contests will determine, unless they are already shown in the latets CoroCoro, which would be quite early ...
Hmm...Does anyone know what elements they are or is there no element since there is no crystal wheel?
(Oct. 14, 2012  11:30 PM)Just That Guy Wrote: I really cannot fathom WA130 in Zero G.

But thanks for the confirmation.

There's nothing special about it, really.
(Oct. 15, 2012  2:56 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Hmm...Does anyone know what elements they are or is there no element since there is no crystal wheel?
They have element, including "dark"
Aha, neat! I just noticed that someone could get both Synchrom sets to have matching Track/Tip setups! Ex. Green GCF in ATK/BAL, Green E230 in STM/DEF.
just That Guy: Takara-Tomy released BD145XF once. Even if WA130 had issues in Zero-G stadia, they may release it anyway.