Beyblade Random Thoughts

How exactly would it gain spin from that?
(Sep. 16, 2012  3:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2012  10:05 PM)Ultra Wrote: Um they released the beyblades from BB-56 and 57 separately while releasing the sets so they could do.

But they never released Blitz Unicorno or Duo Uranus separately ... Something changed at SonoKong.

They did release them though, right? I can't quite recall if they did, but I'm pretty sure.
(Sep. 16, 2012  1:56 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2012  3:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2012  10:05 PM)Ultra Wrote: Um they released the beyblades from BB-56 and 57 separately while releasing the sets so they could do.

But they never released Blitz Unicorno or Duo Uranus separately ... Something changed at SonoKong.

They did release them though, right? I can't quite recall if they did, but I'm pretty sure.

Yes, in sets.
(Sep. 16, 2012  1:58 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2012  1:56 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2012  3:12 AM)Kai-V Wrote: But they never released Blitz Unicorno or Duo Uranus separately ... Something changed at SonoKong.

Yes, in sets.

With the sono kong strongest blader set they gave an entry deck case.Am I correct?
Oh, I just realize this today. My 85 and XF from the BB107 Big Bang Pegasis DX set, have metal powder/ or glitter in side it.
Has anyone notice that?
(Sep. 16, 2012  4:44 PM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2012  1:58 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2012  1:56 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: They did release them though, right? I can't quite recall if they did, but I'm pretty sure.

Yes, in sets.

With the sono kong strongest blader set they gave an entry deck case.Am I correct?
Yes, they did include one of those cases.

(Sep. 16, 2012  5:02 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: Oh, I just realize this today. My 85 and XF from the BB107 Big Bang Pegasis DX set, have metal powder/ or glitter in side it.
Has anyone notice that?

Does that mean they are heavier than a normal 85 and XF? Can you compare the weights?
Did people seriously not notice that earlier...? Chocked
It was an advertised feature of the 4d system for clear wheels, and IIRC the BBP DX set tracks coming with it was known.
And I think there is barely any difference, but knowing the actual weights would be appreciated.
Hm, there might be upcoming Zero-G Beyblades called "Zillargo" and "Wyvang", or similar spellings, as usual.
(Sep. 17, 2012  4:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, there might be upcoming Zero-G Beyblades called "Zillargo" and "Wyvang", or similar spellings, as usual.

Thematic throwbacks to Godzilla and Wyvern DJ will always be cool with me.
For some reason, I just noticed now the wordplay : jiraago - gojiraa ... That is obviously a Godzilla-themed Beyblade, hah.
Hahaha, I've been dying for the idea since begirados made it possible, wasn't going to miss that! I really hope it turns out true, haha. I really love the broader inspiration Zero-G is taking, were it not for the advertising issue I'd think it was a sign that they intend the brand to have a very long future, though I can barely keep my eyes open right now so I have no hope of explaining why I'd think that, haha.
gojiraa from jiraago? That's an excellet deduction ! A clever one too.

Not that it matters, but I'm guessing they'll be both water types.
Those are some pretty rockin names.
I also think they'll be water types, it just seems to fit.
Dunno about Wyvang, Wyverns are usually seen as associated with flying and such IIRC, though wikipedia mentions a "sea wyvern" which is aquatic.
(Sep. 17, 2012  4:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Hm, there might be upcoming Zero-G Beyblades called "Zillargo" and "Wyvang", or similar spellings, as usual.

My inner nerd is somewhat yelling at me for not saying nothing till now. We know it could be based on godzilla but maybe just maybe it could be based on the actual Zilla I.E !998 godzilla....but still um Kai where did you get this information at?
I want to make a clear Hell Kerbecs (stripped Hell, clear BD145 and DS) but I'm only 1/3 through. But willing to fork out money to get the stuff, aha.
(Sep. 21, 2012  1:09 PM)Fantomu Wrote: I want to make a clear Hell Kerbecs (stripped Hell, clear BD145 and DS) but I'm only 1/3 through. But willing to fork out money to get the stuff, aha.

RBV7 has unpainted Hell wheels. Clear Kerbecs is the harder thing to get.
Yeah, I know, but I got my stripped Hell from RBV8. Smile Was there even a clear Kerbecs made? Chocked_2
I don't think so. If it was it would be like a rare tournament recolour.
Hey, guys. So I have a hard time explaining to my friends that beyblades are more than spinning tops, and that they are awesome. What should I tell them?
(Sep. 22, 2012  8:47 AM)Ultra Wrote: I don't think so. If it was it would be like a rare tournament recolour.
I've seen a few around, though they could have been fake, and at the very least, they are exceedingly rare.

(Sep. 22, 2012  11:56 AM)Ginga Blader Wrote: Hey, guys. So I have a hard time explaining to my friends that beyblades are more than spinning tops, and that they are awesome. What should I tell them?

Don't. If they won't even take the time to try it out, they have already made up their minds.

Okay so yesterday I finally got around to sitting down to go through my plastic launchers and separate the skipping ones from the working ones. But when I started, I wasn't finding any skip. Then I retested with a different ripcord, and they all skipped.

And then it struck me: skipping for plastic launchers seems to be related a lot more to the ripcord than the launcher. I mean sure, I did have 5 dodgy launchers, all of which I fixed, as well as cobbling together 3 from parts (including the first left spin launcher I ever owned, something I've been trying to do for years), but it really was just two bad ripcords - and these are easy to spot, the main factor being the teeth of the winder being chipped.

Seems fairly easy to chip sonokong dragoon g ones, but much harder to chip MFB Light Launcher 1 Ripcords - and I'll take one less tooth as a sacrifice for that any day (I also find them more comfortable).

Of course, some launchers do handle skipping ripcords better than others, and gear damage to the launchers does cause it too, but for standard EZ Shooters that's quite rare.

All in all, came out of it with 7 or so more launchers, so I'm pretty happy with that!

I also found a working beylauncher, so now I do have a right spin MFB launcher finally, though right now I'm much more focussed on plastics what with beywiki and all. Tongue_out
Just touched my beys after locking them away for so long... Everything still in good condition, and Vari is still kickin those Basalt across my room... Flash *dreamy*