Beyblade Random Thoughts

I understand Kai-V... but Scraping LAD has always been existent. It may be not as great as LAD, but it's still there. Also, one should know that this form of LAD works well in the Zero G stadium as it actually sways and moves.

Bottom line is that Scraping LAD can be quite potent and is a quite interesting random topic to discuss about.
It's still going to lose stamina through scraping, because physics and friction are things.
I always thought why hasbro replaced the BGrin on phantom and used 145ES and I then thought this was the reason they kept a ES instead of keeping a WD..ES spins(there is one circular disk like thing which spins) so since BGrin has a disk which rotates maybe that's why they kept a ES to kind of replicate the spinning thing.
Because all 4D parts are being replaced with standard parts? Also that's not surprising nor interesting at all, but EWD and DF145 would have been more interesting.
(Aug. 20, 2012  4:57 AM)Buzz Lightyear Wrote: th!nk, the loss of stamina is understandable, but Dragooon has enough Spin Equalizing ability to draw or possibly even OS it's opponent. Whether it be friction or physics, Scraping LAD works very well in this combo's case... I really want tests to justify my theory.

Dragooon can't really pick up spin from the opposing Bey at low spin rates very well, though... They'd both have to be ready to keel over.
Dragooon with this set up is bound to at least draw the match as it has enough Stamina and Spin Equalizing ability to make the opposing Beyblade keel and shift and tilt its position.
In a situation like that, though, Dragooon usually loses.
Spin Stealing from the floor?! What is that? Does it hold any reference to the "Action-Reaction" law? Chocked_2

If I get what you mean there, then-

To be honest, that isn't spin stealing according to me. "Rolling" around on the stadium (something that a TR145 does, I believe) is the most basic property of a Zombie beyblade. It is what keeps it spinning even after it has died out; something we call Life After Death. Smile
However, as we have never had perfect Zombies in MFB, the LAD, as demonstrated by TR145 isn't commendable when compared to plastics. But as its probably the only track that bears resemblance to any Zombie BB, I see where you're coming from. Smile

The point is, I don't see any relation between Life After Death and Spin Stealing... :\
I mean, I know how they affect each other in a normal situation; but in your case, I fail to understand the "Spin Stealing from the floor" theory.
That is supposed to be Life After Death, no? How in the world is it spin stealing? Confused
*Just asking*

When you say that as the bey is spinning in a certain direction; for the bey, the stadium is spinning in the opposite direction; I really see no object that may initiate the spin stealing process.
It bears more resemblance to the perspective of vision theory, the best example of which was of the sight from the window of a moving train...
Remember, whenever we see a tree from a moving train, we perceive it to be moving in the opposite direction. However, in reality, it is stationary.
Similarly, if the bey is spinning towards the left, even if the stadium seems to spin to the right (for the bey); in reality, its completely stationary.
If the stadium actually moved in the opposite direction, then I'd be pretty impressed by your theory. You can use the Tornado BeyStadium (I am extremely sorry, but I forgot its exact name), configure the central platform to spin in the direction opposite to that of your bey's spin direction, and then say that the bey's spin stealing with the floor...
I think we even have a YouTube video where a person does what I mentioned above... It has also been given a suitable title- "How to Make your Bey Spin Forever!" or something....
Wait, I'll try searching for it, and then edit my post to include it! Joyful_3

As for the combo, I wouldn't comment on that, as I own NONE of the parts used to make it. Hence, I have no practical knowledge related to them (which is exactly why you can thwart off all my allegations against your "TR145 spin steals with the floor" theory, haha). Smile

EDIT- As I promised- The link to the video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni6Pjk1ZC...CVEY4ojwDF
Buzz, please, posting pseudoscientific, impossible carp is a good way to get banned, not a good way to become an advanced member.
So, after several months of no posts, it is clear that Hasbro Meta is dead. I mean, one would think that the new Metal Fury wheels (which are all pretty bad so far, minus Cosmic) would inspire new testing.

Oh well. One less thing for me to manage I suppose. And one less thing for me to direct procrastination on when doing school work, haha
Their stadiums killed the meta like no tomorrow.

The slopes just got less steeper. Until they turned flat. And then, Beywheelz was born. Heck, why battle tops when you can roll things on a flat surface?
(Aug. 21, 2012  7:06 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: So, after several months of no posts, it is clear that Hasbro Meta is dead. I mean, one would think that the new Metal Fury wheels (which are all pretty bad so far, minus Cosmic) would inspire new testing.

Oh well. One less thing for me to manage I suppose. And one less thing for me to direct procrastination on when doing school work, haha

I know how you feel, I have seen how the Fury series blades have preformed in TT stadiums, but not yet in Hasbro stadiums. The wheels are pretty much useless to players who have TT products, but for those who are limited only to hasbro, there could still be potential for some of them, but this would require Hasbro to also release some useable stadiums as well haha. Other than Cosmic, it seems Destroy and Beat have shown signs of not being useless, but I am not sure there has been really much if any testing on either of them.
Even if it does succeed, because of the stadiums it's going to be a meta of stamina and spin stealers and no rational human being enjoys that.
Random Thought- So I just looked past all of the Hasbro Metal Fury Testing Threads I could find...
The results are pretty depressing to be honest. Only Cosmic has shown a bit of class; something which is quite a commendable feat considering its weight. All the good parts such as Blitz and VariAres are now right at the bottom.
I was depending on Hasbro 4D/Metal Fury releases, as that is the only source I had to these awesome beys. Thankfully, all hope's not lost! If Cosmic can do good, there might be other parts too! Joyful_3

However, this is for the first time where, I wish Hasbro would've changed the names of ALL of their rather suck-ish Metal Fury releases.
I am pretty sure that there might be a LOT of confusion among newbies, who are told that VariAres is a good Attack wheel, but upon trying it themselves, they get something pretty embarrassing.

Its sort of an identity theft IMO, haha! Some suck-ish wheels have disguised themselves as VariAres/Blitz/etc. and are trying to get their share of fame through the names of something far more superior...
Its a sad state, at the moment.
I just hope no such confusion arises though. I know MANY people (i.e. most of my friends here) who haven't even heard about a company by the name of TT. Such people, who are completely unaware about the "true" 4D beys will face (and cause) the highest amount of confusion. As for them, VariAres (and many others) refers to its Hasbro release... Tired
Thankfully, Cosmic is one of the better wheels out there, and also renamed! XD

I think all of us would need to add a lot more content to our posts from now on, when responding to questions, comments, etc related to 4D beys; unless we are extremely sure about the version (Hasbro or TT/SK) being referred to...

*end of Hasbro rambling*

wales- Eh, I wonder why would you post it here... Confused
Yesterday, i was at a mall and I saw the most obvious fake beyblades (or super tops). The metal wheels were plastic and they came with a miniature stadium. The seller didn't even care that they were fake.
Doesn't it make them Plastic Wheels? Lol

I don't see why the seller would care if it were fake or not.
@Janstar: since we can't change the names newcomers see on their local product, perhaps it will become nessicery to have WBO specific names for the 4D beys that didn't have their official ones altered. This is something that the WBO high ups will have to discuss.

Also, it appears Metal Fury is hitting the english shelves. I just got a Fury line Genocide Rex.
FB: 1.00g
ER: 2.38g
FW: 33.60g
ST: 3.89g
PT: 0.65g

(Aug. 22, 2012  4:26 PM)Ickle Wrote: Doesn't it make them Plastic Wheels? Lol

I guess it would make them Light Wheels...
I leave for a while, just to take a break from Beyblading, aaaand now Metal Fury is out and proving once again that they are stupidly fixing what isn't broken.

Guh... go to know that Cosmic Pegasus does well, despite not having FGrin.
(Aug. 22, 2012  6:33 PM)BlackWingAngel Wrote: I leave for a while, just to take a break from Beyblading, aaaand now Metal Fury is out and proving once again that they are stupidly fixing what isn't broken.

Guh... go to know that Cosmic Pegasus does well, despite not having FGrin.

F: D was horrible anyway...
(Aug. 22, 2012  10:26 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  6:33 PM)BlackWingAngel Wrote: I leave for a while, just to take a break from Beyblading, aaaand now Metal Fury is out and proving once again that they are stupidly fixing what isn't broken.

Guh... go to know that Cosmic Pegasus does well, despite not having F:D.

F: D was horrible anyway...

It was because once it went into F:D there was no power, only movement
I wonder if they're ever going to make a FWD tip (Flat Wide Defense) the bottom would be flat but the rest would be shaped like a WD tip, My Gravity destroyer's WD tip is worn out and the bottom is flat, it has about 15 seconds of less stamina but it has really aggresive movement the first ~30 seconds of battle and then it acts like a regular WD
Yes, I'm familiar with the issues F: D has...

Flattening the tip of WD would severely reduce its stamina - its stamina comes from the pointed tip.
(Aug. 22, 2012  6:07 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: Also, it appears Metal Fury is hitting the english shelves. I just got a Fury line Genocide Rex.

I love that you still call it "Genocide Rex", haha.
i <3 the fact that beyblade is still going. I'm new to beyblades yet alone this site( I joined the site yesterday)
(Aug. 23, 2012  7:50 AM)Kei Wrote: I love that you still call it "Genocide Rex", haha.

I first saw the name as Genocide and thought it was a great metal wheel name so I never stopped calling it that, even though the name had long since been changed by the time I first found out about it.

Plus, this guy:
[Image: ToVS-Youtube-Barbatos_Goetia.png]

Now I just need a "Brave Ver." Clear Wheel...