Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 08, 2012  6:59 PM)Imperial Wrote: I don't think this has been posted yet. I thought this was somewhat interesting...

The Metal Fury faces have an odd plastic tab on them in the thread area.

Comparison to a non-Metal Fury face (Click to View)

It stops them from tightening in Metal Face Custom Tools, and on Metal System beys (I tried on Libra and Pegasis) with certain tracks.

Everyone else has these problems too right?
Ahh, I thought that was just a defect on my Fox face! (The Destroyer Dome one)...

I can't screw the face onto much tracks .. :\
BD145 is about the same size as a Flame Metal ...
LOOOOOL, are you TRYING to break BD145? xD
(Aug. 09, 2012  2:54 PM)War Wrote: LOOOOOL, are you TRYING to break BD145? xD

Nope, but it was fun Eee
(it didn't break). It couldn't break, really. It was essentially a big tire. Dat last launch yo.
A true Wheeler you are haha
There is no need to purchase BeyWheelz now ..
(Aug. 09, 2012  2:57 PM)War Wrote: A true Wheeler you are haha

Yes, yes I am! I intend to get some Beywheelz too Smile
Also, you can't launch normally. Or the Beyblade comes spinning at you.

(Aug. 09, 2012  2:58 PM)Cannon Wrote: There is no need to purchase BeyWheelz now ..

Haha, yes! I can make my own. But risking the BD145 with such daring stunts ...
Round Shell MS (Running Mode) says hi, guys.
(Aug. 09, 2012  3:05 PM)th!nk Wrote: Round Shell MS (Running Mode) says hi, guys.

But it is unbalanced :\ Run that against Flame BD145 and you'll see the difference Grin
(Aug. 09, 2012  3:05 PM)th!nk Wrote: Round Shell MS (Running Mode) says hi, guys.

(Aug. 09, 2012  2:58 PM)Insomniac Wrote: But risking the BD145 with such daring stunts ...

Use the Elevator track on the BD145 Core. Smile

(Aug. 09, 2012  3:09 PM)Cannon Wrote: Use the Elevator track on the BD145 Core. Smile

The horror ...

I was going to yell at you for messing up the code XD
Cannon: X Says Hi is a common phrase, and I've used it many times throughout my time on this site.

PS Insomniac: http://youtu.be/vNZHndspQbk HOW DO YA LIKE THAT?
(Aug. 09, 2012  3:25 PM)th!nk Wrote: PS Insomniac: http://youtu.be/vNZHndspQbk HOW DO YA LIKE THAT?

LeeDraciel can own your Plastic Gyro ... (Click to View)
I find it really amusing that it's quite possible that fake versions of VariAres are better than the hasbro ones.
Was messing around with some of my parts just now, and I decided to try to make a spin-stealer.

I was trying to make a normal spin-stealer, so I started with Meteo L Drago CH120_. Tested out JB but it didn't really do well. Then I moved on to tips that move around a bit. MF and WF which also failed.

Later, I tried to make a spin-stealer that could defeat attack types and defense types, but not stamina types. I tested Meteo L Drago CH120CS/RS, the CS variant couldn't take any hits at all and would just fly out of the stadium, whereas the RS variant could sometimes roll with the hits, but kept on losing by 1-2 rotations. Meteo L Drago CH120CS almost beat Phantom B: D (5 minute), but like I said, almost.

Different track, maybe? Since it kind of a defense type, I tried BD145 on it. Take hits? Check. Steal spin? No way. This was losing by like what, 4-6 rotations.

Make a spin-stealer - fail.

P.S. The attack tests were done with a 3/4 worn Flash.
Dragoooooooooon, yo. Get one or two, and come back here to tell us how much happier you are. Cute
Also, RDF is a must-have for defensive spin stealers. Spin stealers absolutely HAVE to be able to progress, IMO.
My Death Quetzalcoatl is coming soon, so yeah.

Meteo L Drago BD145CS kinda works against Phantom B: D and Flash CH145MF, but idk.
I was experimenting with MF Gravity Perseus (Attack) S130RB, and it could take some hits, spin steal, and the Attack mold causes hell with taller opponents. When it tilts, S130's roughness will help pop it back up.
I do not know since when it is there, but awesome news for us as the World Beyblade Organization : TAKARA-TOMY is actually completely encouraging home-made Beyblade tournaments, since they even provide brackets up for download.

http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/download/index.html
RANDOM TESTING ME GUSTA

Okay, yeah, to make a defensive spin stealer RDF is a must. Once you get it the difference will be night and day, RDF just straight-up never falls over. I've actually tried using RDF on an LDG spin stealer solely because it precesses so well, despite the rubber potentially hindering spin steal.

Currently I'm looking into ANTI-spin steal and RDF is being a champ, providing a solid amount of defense while also giving a custom an insane amount of precessing time. If I had two RDFs to test with I'd probably have posted a custom by now along these lines.

I've seen people use MLD BD145 before but I have to say I'm not a big fan of it myself. Mint Flash will KO it basically now matter what tip you use just because it's still too light, and BD's disk makes it harder to spin-steal against lower opponents since they won't hit MLD's rubber. On top of all that, it can't precess worth a darn either thanks to the spikes.

So, most of your testing was against Flash, yes? How'd the customs fare against more standard stamina/defense? Also, once you get Death you should try testing any spin stealers against it as for some reason Death has an uncanny ability to never lose a spin steal contest (remember that anti-spin-steal custom I was talking about? Yeah, Death plays center stage in that). If you come across a spin stealer that beats something like Death ____ (AD145/W145)WD then you're really on to something.

EDIT: Lol, I just realized this post gives away almost all of my anti-spin-steal custom, haha
Ingulit Fusion does a swell job at anti spin stealing. Also as mentioned before in the winning combination. Thread LDD /LDG 230 CS completely kills stealers
I found out how to make a synchrom with only one Chrome Wheel!!!!!!!!!!!
(Aug. 10, 2012  5:47 PM)Vulcan Wizard Wrote: I found out how to make a synchrom with only one Chrome Wheel!!!!!!!!!!!

Synchrom by definition requires two chrome wheels, so whatever you've done isn't a synchrom.
(Aug. 10, 2012  5:48 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2012  5:47 PM)Vulcan Wizard Wrote: I found out how to make a synchrom with only one Chrome Wheel!!!!!!!!!!!

Synchrom by definition requires two chrome wheels, so whatever you've done isn't a synchrom.
But it's like one.All you need to get a Reviser Chrome Wheel(I don't know if any othe Chrome Wheel will work) Get the metal frame of L-Drago Destroy,the Stone Face of Guardian Reviser,and any track and tip.Place the Metal Frame on top of Reviser.Put the track and tip in.And screw the Stone Face in to hold everythin in