Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Aug. 03, 2012  9:13 PM)Killer Wizard Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2012  9:11 PM)Nitro52 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2012  9:07 PM)Killer Wizard Wrote: I made an Lghtning L-Drago Destroy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i guess... Is it good?
It's extremely heavy with awesome smash attack.P.S.If you want to try this your self please take note.Use A Metal Face

Illegal Beyblade configurations are not allowed to be discussed on the WBO.
Please take it to PM's if you wish to further discuss this subject. Smile

(Aug. 03, 2012  9:54 PM)filipinoblader Wrote: have any of you guys on how storm capricorn m145 q would react in the zero g stadium? if you could make a vid about that would be awesome cuz i would really like to see what would happen.

It's really nothing spectacular. Unhappy
Q and M145 pretty much just end up circling the stadium erratically.
Rai mentioned one of them doing something worthwhile, or at least more worthwile than in BB-10

Anyway, my trial run of reinforcing a Tornado Attack stadium was a total failure. I overfilled the foam, couldn't clean it up properly to make it all level - it was much stickier than I expected, had to wrench the stadium off, hopefully it isn't badly bent, but it sure is a mess. Ran out of gloves, used about 100ml of acetone-free nail polish remover (which didn't damage the stadium thankfully), got filling foam on my hands and then nail polish remover in a small cut when trying to clean it off, and lastly the foam didn't dry thick/hard enough to provide much protection for the walls.

I think I managed to salvage the stadium, but I wasted my spare board and can't really re-try with the same stadium before I do the proper one.

I think when I do the actual one I'm going to tape the inside corners, layer the underside with aluminium foil and then just use plaster of paris or something similar... Alfoil should provide a little bit of "spring" to prevent damage to beys or whatever, and the plaster of paris should provide protection... And then glue the result to board.

I was just completely unready for the mess... My hands stink of the nail polish remover too, and feel very dry.

EDIT: Turns out despite the can indicating the foam is easier to remove when wet, it turns out it comes off way easier once it dries up, I pulled most of it off the stadium and used a scraper to remove it from the board (though there were a few areas where I guess it sunk in a little where it pulled off some top layer. Stadium is undamaged, the bend only affected the corners at the base of the stadium and it still sits flat. The air holes I put in the sides to allow air to escape are annoying but I have two rolls of duct tape lol.

This means I have another chance to experiment (using a different method, stuff expanding foam).
You know what I dislike, the hasbro metal master bottoms wear much quicker than older ones, it could just be me but my older WD is sharper and I used it longer than new WD of metal masters but it is now s very round flat tip. By the way if blue DGrin existed and a red one you could actually make a dranzer blade base colour with red tip and blue body but it is illegal but an ok thought.
I don’t know what to say about this picture. It looks as if he were “floor-palming” the stadium. I took the picture a very long time ago and happened to stumble across it now (I do not have the bird anymore, I sold it). Really random though. And I have no idea what the map of GTA is doing in there either. (Click to View)
Someone caption this please, Insomniac listen, caption that.
(Aug. 05, 2012  4:11 PM)D-Quetzalcoatl Wrote: You know what I dislike, the hasbro metal master bottoms wear much quicker than older ones, it could just be me but my older WD is sharper and I used it longer than new WD of metal masters but it is now s very round flat tip. By the way if blue DGrin existed and a red one you could actually make a dranzer blade base colour with red tip and blue body but it is illegal but an ok thought.

Ikr. My hasbro wd is dead. D:
It's highly unlikely that they changed the plastics composition. It's probably just that you've managed to use it more overall, even though you've had it less, or that you've been using heavier parts on them, or whatever. Please, don't start things like that without actual solid evidence.
Random thought:
MF Gravity Perseus (Defense, though ideally I'd use Stamina) CH120WD seems to be excellent both as a spin stealer and against them. Against lighter customs like MF-H MLD B : D and MF-H MLD CH120EWD it can spin left and stop them almost instantly, while against heavy customs like MF-H LDG/LDD BD145RDF it can spin right and spin steal off the heavier bey. The only problem is Attack KOs it in a flash (pun intended).
(Aug. 06, 2012  4:52 PM)Syncrystal Wrote: Someone caption this please, Insomniac listen, caption that.

I suck at captioning things ;-;. You saw that with "DO YOU ARE ALLONE".
Hell and Kerbecs is such a beautiful combination ;_;
I won't ever use mine, unless by some stroke of luck I find another in stores.
The orange MF-L, Herculeo, BD145, and DS all make for a pretty combination :o
I need the black Horuseus from RBV7 now lol. I want to make an all black Vulcan Horuseus BD145DS.
I saw a Hasbro Earth Eagle facebolt with the Aqualia label printed on it today, from the Gan Gan Galaxy 3 pack. I will post a picture tomorrow, unless of course I am way behind the times...

So I buy the Starbooster Attack Set today, and man does the Pegasus wheel in that set look nice! Plus I get a Galaxy Wheel that I won't feel bad about using. And the R2F was a nice touch. Otherwise, I should have gotten the Ray Striker pack, or that other pack that included a CS (Rock Zurafa pack I think)

Did any one else notice that all of the packaging and labels show it with a very cool looking Black Galaxy Wheel, instead of the included silver one?

Also, something else that was very strange, the set came with 2 tools: One Dark Green to match Thunder Lacerta's CW and tip, and the other was Yellow...to match Thunder Lacerta's spin track. 0_o. What???

I saw the X-Caliber pack today: Grand Capricorn is just a recycled Legends Capricorn wheel Tired And one of the faceoff sets uses a red W105 for the secondary bey that is identical to the red W105 in the Starbooster Attack set for Galaxy Pegasus Tired
(Aug. 07, 2012  5:05 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I saw a Hasbro Earth Eagle facebolt with the Aqualia label printed on it today, from the Gan Gan Galaxy 3 pack. I will post a picture tomorrow, unless of course I am way behind the times...
Old news, IIRC. I think it was noticed back when the set was first released, haha.
TBH it's the only reason I'd ever buy the set, as I have multiples of everything in there (except for the printed Aquila face) D:
I've got all 3 sets, and yeah, it's pretty old news. Along with most of the other stuff you posted lol. Not hating or anything.
I'm keeping them all MINT to sell in the future years. (maybe even keep for myself)
(Aug. 08, 2012  4:51 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I've got all 3 sets, and yeah, it's pretty old news. Along with most of the other stuff you posted lol. Not hating or anything.
I'm keeping them all MINT to sell in the future years. (maybe even keep for myself)
Hand'em down to the little Raigekos.
Show them what real toys are like instead of whatever they'll have in like 15 or so years.
But selling them for profit is just as wonderful... haha
I shall do this! XD
But yeah, selling them wouldn't be a problem either. Considering the (somewhat) usefulness of the parts, it would sell well from a competitive standpoint, and eventually, a collector's standpoint.
I don't think this has been posted yet. I thought this was somewhat interesting...

The Metal Fury faces have an odd plastic tab on them in the thread area.

Comparison to a non-Metal Fury face (Click to View)

It stops them from tightening in Metal Face Custom Tools, and on Metal System beys (I tried on Libra and Pegasis) with certain tracks.

Everyone else has these problems too right?
Hm, so it would have been done to limit what they are used with ?
i have that same problem with kronos it is annoying
(Aug. 08, 2012  6:59 PM)Imperial Wrote: It stops them from tightening in Metal Face Custom Tools, and on Metal System beys (I tried on Libra and Pegasis) with certain tracks.

I just thought those were there to prevent overtightening...?

I haven't had that sort of trouble with Pegasis, but I can try it out on Virgo, Aries, and Pisces.
(Aug. 08, 2012  8:40 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2012  6:59 PM)Imperial Wrote: It stops them from tightening in Metal Face Custom Tools, and on Metal System beys (I tried on Libra and Pegasis) with certain tracks.

I just thought those were there to prevent overtightening...?

I haven't had that sort of trouble with Pegasis, but I can try it out on Virgo, Aries, and Pisces.

Well, I have no idea what they were intended to do, just saying what they do. For some reason it only happens with certain tracks. I think C145 was one.
(Aug. 08, 2012  10:08 PM)Ingulit Wrote: I just tried a bunch of tracks with Metal Fury Face Bolts on my Quetz and I didn't notice any problems.

Really, does it have the extra plastic? It's not even loose?
The new mold was mentioned many, many weeks ago, and I think the general thought at the time was that it was to prevent overtightening (which it does very well).

EDIT: I tried out one of the new Facebolts on all of the Wheels I mentioned in my last post. It didn't quite screw in with the ease due to this new rectangular obstruction, but with a little extra force, I could make it work. In doing so, I made also created a new dent in the thing and bent the second-to-bottom thread.
So I had this dream, and it was about beyblades, so I decided to post it here and not Random Thoughts.
Anyway, I went to this other member's house and look at his beyblades. I saw he had some NIB HMS, and he did not realize they were valuable. I said I would buy them from him. He said OK, not realizing they we're so valuable. I looked inside the box, which said there were six beyblades in it. Inside the box, there were six Eggs! The kid said the beys were inside the eggs. I shrugged, and said to myself I could wash them off. Then I said, "How much do you want for this whole box?" "Hmm.... They are not that good, because my Galaxy Pegasis beat that Bearing Core Custom, with me Tornado Stalling (lol, like that happened), so how about $5?" I said,"Make it $4." "Deal!" "Sweet! OK, I'll see you back on the WBO!"

Please note that the box of beyblades had Death Gargoyle MS, Shining God MS, Bloody Devil MS, Wolborg MS, Jiraiya MS, and Samurai Changer MS. Big Deal.

Oh, and when I woke up, I thought it was real for a second.
This shows how much I am wanting HMS these days.Tongue_out
Doesn't this belong in the Strange dreams you've had thread?

But funny, though Tongue_out