Beyblade Random Thoughts

Beafowl's CW and Zurafa facebolt. Meteo or Ldrago 2 CW and also Ldrago destroy's CS.
(Jul. 26, 2012  7:17 AM)Cold Apples Wrote: its pretty funny that they call it tornado stalling. because stalling means staying in one place. tornado stalling means the bey spins all over the place. so that is funny.

Well they stall by spinning in circles, not moving from that. So in my opinion its another version of stalling.
(Jul. 16, 2012  12:30 AM)BigBangSoda145 Wrote: I got a new rocord spin time with my Phantom Orion B : D....6:05 YAYAYAY still no where near 7 minutes and i used a new LL2 and pulled my hardest Pinching_eyes_2

Stadium matters, and also pulling hard could make it mess up. Pulling TOO hard anyways...
(Jul. 27, 2012  5:36 AM)Ingulit Wrote: I can't believe it took so long, but I think I finally found a good home for TR145: Basalt. If you look at Basalt's underside it even has six circles that are filled perfectly by the rollers! Someone posted Basalt ____ TR145RB a long, long time ago, and I have finally seen for myself the synergy there.

Basalt's imbalance and small radius make it "bounce" back upright when it's tipped over onto TR145's rollers, unlike on any other wheel where the bey starts spinning on its side. This feature is beautiful and gives Basalt TR145 customs a significant amount of extra spin time at the end of a battle.

I posted a combo that uses this in the Customs forum, but I wanted to post here too since I've been trying forever now to find a unique home for Basalt and TR145. Is this a top-tier synergy? I think it has potential, especially for Anti-Attackers, but we'll have to see. It's in my box now for sure, though!

Interesting! I can't recall anybody talking about this in the past. However, I do know that in general, the most popular use for TR145 to date is probably in the combo MF Meteo L Drago TR145EWD.
After getting my cosmic Pegasus today I have realized that the R2F is shorter and softer than normal R2F's
I FINALLY updated my blog, and boy was it an update. The biggest thing from today's posts is that FB is now my new favorite tip; its movement patterns and responses to different launch techniques are absolutely beautiful. I'm in love OuO
(Jul. 31, 2012  3:01 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: After getting my cosmic Pegasus today I have realized that the R2F is shorter and softer than normal R2F's

making it softer is bound to give it's attack, a special UMPF!
Hmm, I think the rubber is a tad bit harder myself. It really does feel tacky though. Not molded as neatly.
Im now in South Carolina for the week. I left my beys at home though. Sadly I will now go a week without my beyblades. But i'll continue my "training". It's more of a physical thing, so i can launch harder.
(Aug. 01, 2012  12:02 AM)Syncrystal Wrote: Hmm, I think the rubber is a tad bit harder myself. It really does feel tacky though. Not molded as neatly.

i saw a cosmic pegasus at walmart on my way over here. The spin track looked taller than galaxy's and the tip just looked softer than the galaxy tip. Well it looked, faster in a way.
(Aug. 01, 2012  12:03 AM)Nitro52 Wrote: Im now in South Carolina for the week. I left my beys at home though. Sadly I will now go a week without my beyblades. But i'll continue my "training". It's more of a physical thing, so i can launch harder.
(Aug. 01, 2012  12:02 AM)Syncrystal Wrote: Hmm, I think the rubber is a tad bit harder myself. It really does feel tacky though. Not molded as neatly.

i saw a cosmic pegasus at walmart on my way over here. The spin track looked taller than galaxy's and the tip just looked softer than the galaxy tip. Well it looked, faster in a way.
What part of SC? Just wondering, since I do live there.

Also, does anyone else have a Twisted Tempo wheel that has a slight bulge in it?

i have a basalt wheel that does
Ditto, Helixguy.
I want to test with the Hasbro Variares, but I have a few problems...

1. I don't have an attack type stadium.
2. I don't have any beylaunchers.
3. The most top-tier defence MW I have is Basalt.

Then again, I guarantee it won't ever match up to the TT Variares, well, any good attack MW, tbh.
(Aug. 02, 2012  1:29 AM)Helixguy Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2012  12:03 AM)Nitro52 Wrote: Im now in South Carolina for the week. I left my beys at home though. Sadly I will now go a week without my beyblades. But i'll continue my "training". It's more of a physical thing, so i can launch harder.

Also, does anyone else have a Twisted Tempo wheel that has a slight bulge in it?

The answer to your question is- Everyone does.

Everyone who owns a Twisted Tempo reports of a bulge on the side of the Twisted wheel.
On the contrary, its actually rarer to find a person owning a Twisted wheel without the bulge than one that has it.
Stupid Takara.... Y U NO MAKE GOOD TWISTED.
On the topic of Twisted/Basalt, does anyone actually have one of the rumored 50/51 gram Basalts?

Nope.

I think TT/Hasbro should release a Metal Wide Defense. Better yet, a Metal Eternal Wide Defense. That would be interesting.
I have an above average weight Basalt but not that much so and as for MWD/MEWD, I'd rather see a plastic one with metal inside to anchor it. Y'know, like Proto was meant to have.

Interesting side note: Balanced Basalt is actually a rather good stamina wheel, getting over 5 minutes uncustomised. Just shows how much of a difference the imbalance makes.
So tip heights are very important to how tall a custom is, and as such I am going to shamelessly self-advertise the article I just posted on the matter in the Advanced Forum:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Begi...pid1005071

The article doesn't really go over *why* tip height is important, but rather is more of a reference for how tall every tip is. I'll be going over the importance of tip height, namely its relation to scraping, in a future article.

Please, if you guys have tips that I don't and can measure something accurately down to a tenth of a millimeter, please shoot me a PM with the data so I can update this list!
(Aug. 02, 2012  6:09 PM)Ingulit Wrote: On the topic of Twisted/Basalt, does anyone actually have one of the rumored 50/51 gram Basalts?

Well, it is not rumored really, just rare, haha!

Keep a check on YJA, as I had twice seen a 49-50 grams Basalt on sale. Who knows, you might find one at the right time? Wink
(Aug. 02, 2012  1:29 AM)Helixguy Wrote:

Clio. Its a small town.
I made an Lghtning L-Drago Destroy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i guess... Is it good?
(Aug. 03, 2012  9:11 PM)Nitro52 Wrote: COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i guess... Is it good?
It's extremely heavy with awesome smash attack.P.S.If you want to try this your self please take note.Use A Metal Face
(Aug. 02, 2012  1:29 AM)Helixguy Wrote: does anyone else have a Twisted Tempo wheel that has a slight bulge in it?
I've noticed that it has the buldge in the ANIME! Not sure if it's the original MFB but in "Metal Masters" it does.
have any of you guys on how storm capricorn m145 q would react in the zero g stadium? if you could make a vid about that would be awesome cuz i would really like to see what would happen.