Beyblade Random Thoughts

Isn't Spiral Change Base from Dranzer F? I can do some quick testing results if that's what it's from.
I can do that too.
Lets see...
Well my spiral change base sucks and is old and rusted, so it isn't a great choice for ME, but it seems to have the smash to get rid of Driger V2.
ALSO
Driger S >> On par with Driger V2. It can EASILY OS DV2.
Do you have a legal stadium? SCB self KO's worse than me after a significant amount of alcohol, so you gotta launch it right.

And nope, it didn't work. It KO'd and OS'd the two metal change base combo's, maybe it was due to 10 heavy and MWC on one and the 10 heavy and HMC on mine (which also used war lion), but yeah.
Nope, not even a legal MFB stadium :\ Yeah SCB does seem to KO itself for me to. My stadium is the blue fake one that's spammed all over eBay :v Don't hate, it was in my 50+ posts range lol. But yeah, Driger S OS'd DV2 easy for me.
Hm. Maybe the MWC/hmc and 10 heavy killed our chances. Meh.

Get legit bro.
14 = no job 4 me
Going to try to start a bey store on here eventually :v
Once that happens...
You guize r gonna haz competition lol
Off I go to find my Rock Bison Engine Gear, or even my wolborgs CEW thing. Seeing as I have the other parts of both, which are only compatible with their own pieces :\
I lost my Rock Bison AR, but I have his EG. If you're talking about wolborg 4, then it's horribleu Tongue_out but I'm sure you know that.
I go to bed nao
I know, it's the degenerate offshoot of the family, but eh, is ok.
SEND ME THE EG BRO!
ONLY IF YOU GIVE ME A LIBRA
ONLY THEN SHALL I SEND THIS TO FLY OVER THE SKIES OF BEYWORLD TO AUSTRALIA
Only then.
Rofl jk, I'll sell it for like $5 or less xD
Heh, if I can't find mine, I'll let you know Tongue_out
It's just so when I get a takara trypio, I'mma make a sweeeeeet double-copter.
DUDE THAT WOULD BE SO PIMP
I have a broken Hasbro one with a derped up base.
I SOO want a flying Takara Trypio.
Yeah, I have a hasbro one on the way, in a lot I won.
Gotta get a TT one.
Wolborg 4 is not horrible. The base is good for stamina/endurance.
Well let me correct that then - it isn't horrible but there are better choices. IMO it doesn't perform to great, but it does have a lot of stamina/endurance. EG just like basically all others fails though xD
Whoa I just realized me a th!nk took up like 2 pages of nonstop talking about nothing o:
Sweet.
Eh, It's still got nothing on every other wolborg.

Hahah, I reckon doublecopter will just win everything ever.
It beats Wolborg 3 Tongue_out I know it's not great it's surely not horrible.
I should so do that.
Make the thing fly around and let the other bey OS
Then
It gently lands in my hand and I close my hands over it like in the anime you would
a boy can dream
Megablader
True, true. Tongue_out
ive wore my dragoon f's base down so much it's the fastst base ever i cant remember a time when it wasn't good TBH
It IS good, again, beywiki is too harsh, storm grip is obviously better, but Fantom Grip wears slower (even TT apparently acknowledged that storm grip wears too fast, and included a tip in a "modification/customisation manual" they published, of turning it upside down, and tacking it in place with something. I wish i could find that guide.
Ditto that, but mine is like a WB now... Ehh, it's still good Grin
I'm so glad to see so many people taking place in plastics discussion Grin
I can actually relate to your posts now XD

On a more MFB related note.
HATERS GONNA HATE
(Jul. 18, 2011  10:10 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: . Mercury Anubis... But most people would just get it for show, it really comes down to if you're going to be a blader, or a collector.

Th!nk and JR tiger have a mercury anubis each after one week the generous giver check up on them to see what was like.
Th!nk who wasn't keen on this part showed them the mercury anubis...
JRtiger who was aall up for the idea led them to his mecury anubis
Ahahaha, lol. I'd actually be heavily conflicted, depending on the version. If it were super pretty, it might only have a couple of scratches Tongue_out