Regent's Park Bandstand
Chester Road
  Meet at the bandstand
12:00 PM on 06/03/2017
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
4 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

BRACE YOURSELVES! BEYDAYS IS COMING!

Beyblade Prime is back for BeyDays 2017 and this time we got prizes! Yeah you heard me right.
Come join us in Regent's Park for a day filled with battles, prizes, a raffle and much fun!
And do not worry, I'll ensure ~Mana~ doesn't attempt to start up Beyxercise this time round.

LONDON BEYDAYS 2017
PRIZES? NO WAY!
But wait, they're Hasbro tho... Tongue_out

Time:
The tournament itself will start at 12:00pm, so as a guide, aim to arrive for 11:30am. The Tube and public transport services are not very reliable, so plan your journey well in advance.

Regent's Park. We shall be at the Bandstand as always. Please check this thread on the day for updates or like us on Facebook for any quick location updates.

Directions:
Here is a map of Regent's Park. Click on the tab labelled "Monuments, Fountains and Statues". Head to the area marked Bandstand. We suggest taking the London Underground or Bus to Baker Street.

Prizes:
Proudly sponsored by Hasbro! No seriously, Hasbro gave us prizes.

Hosts and Judges:
This tournament is being hosted by Manicben, with Syphon serving as co-host. If you have any queries about the event, feel free to PM us or post in the thread and we'll be happy to help!

Important Advice:
Despite being around friends and rivals, please remember we are in a public park. Bad behaviour and swearing will not be tolerated and will result in a ban from future events. Please keep your personal belongings with you or in a safe place while at the bandstand. If you see any personal items left around with no apparent owner, please hand it in to a judge, so we can return it to its rightful owner. Your cooperation is much appreciated.

Remember to turn up on time. If you arrive later than 12:10pm, your place will be forfeit and you will not be able to participate. If you know you'll be late, please let us know via PM or a post in-thread!

Spread the Word!
Are you as excited about the festivities as we are?! If so, be sure to tell your friends about it! And if you haven't already, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook!
[Image: twitteric.png] @worldbeyblade
[Image: facebookic.png] WorldBeybladeOrganization
[Image: facebookic.png] WBO UK Division

Spread the word!
#BEYBLADE #BEYBLADELONDON #WBO #BEYBLADEPRIME #BEYDAYS2017

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jun. 01, 2017  12:07 PM)KingVictory Wrote:
(May. 31, 2017  11:32 PM)MPZLShadow Wrote: so does any one have Drain Fafnir on Sale

You could try a site called Hobby Link Japan. Their prices are cheaper than retail, but if the overall price of what you buy exceeds £15, then when it comes into the country, you're gonna have to pay import tax, because they don't let you send things as gifts or edit the invoice. It's kinda funny though because on the HMRC website, it says that if you've bought something for personal use, you have to have it sent to the country as gift. lol

I think they just want it for the tournament time itself which is practically impossible to get from another country.
(Jun. 01, 2017  12:40 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2017  12:07 PM)KingVictory Wrote: You could try a site called Hobby Link Japan. Their prices are cheaper than retail, but if the overall price of what you buy exceeds £15, then when it comes into the country, you're gonna have to pay import tax, because they don't let you send things as gifts or edit the invoice. It's kinda funny though because on the HMRC website, it says that if you've bought something for personal use, you have to have it sent to the country as gift. lol

I think they just want it for the tournament time itself which is practically impossible to get from another country.

Probably. But this would help for anyone who wants to join a future tournament and wants to get a bey for that tournament.
Hi everyone, got some bad news.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, @[~Mana~] can no longer attend. Tis a sad day.

The worst part is that he has all our prizes!!! This means that 1st, 2nd, 3rd and giveaway winners will have to wait for their prizes.
We will figure out a way to get them to you, either in person at the next event or by mail.

Our apologies. And condolences to ~Mana~, was looking forward to crushing his hopes and dreams. xD
Excuse you, I wanted to crush all of your dreams instead. I suppose I kinda am by hoarding all the prizes to myself actually... ;)

But yeah, work were sneaky and scheduled me for a shift this Saturday while I was away. Tried to negotiate to get out of it, but there's no way around it unfortunately. A shame, because I was really looking forward to this.

Sorry guys! :(
As far as I'm aware you only have to pay import duty on items with a value of over 36 pounds.
Depends if it was marked as a gift. If not, £15 is the threshold.
(Jun. 01, 2017  8:26 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Depends if it was marked as a gift. If not, £15 is the threshold.

Yeah, this is correct. If you can get it marked as gift, £39 is the threshold, which isn't the biggest improvement. I recently started using FromJapan, which is a Yahoo Japan auction site for forwarding the packages internationally, and they let you set the import declaration price. They don't let you mark it as a gift if you use a small packet which is strange. Just don't do what I did and buy through a website that buys off another website, which happened to buy off another website, so I paid postage for all of the separate packages and then consolidated them for 1000 yen and then got them shipped for like £50 and then got a surprise £50 import tax ;(
I'm only 17, so you can imagine how devastating that was to my bank account (I think it actually cleaned out my bank account, and I never even spend my money very often and if I do, it's on sweets or something). Put it this way, the £100 for postage and import tax was more than the beyblades were worth... This is what happens when you don't research these kinds of things kids. Now it makes sense why all those packages my brother has coming in from China are greatly devalued.
WOOOOOOH what happened there was like 12 players coming and now only 8?

dudes if it rains tomorrow i will not come but im hoping the english weather will be nice to us lol
(Jun. 02, 2017  8:57 PM)Mr LT Wrote: WOOOOOOH what happened there was like 12 players coming and now only 8?

dudes if it rains tomorrow i will not come but im hoping the english weather will be nice to us lol

I'm coming too and Balance Blader will definitely be attending too. Even if it does rain we'll be in the shelter of the bandstand anyway so don't let that put you off.

(Jun. 01, 2017  4:30 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Excuse you, I wanted to crush all of your dreams instead. I suppose I kinda am by hoarding all the prizes to myself actually... Wink

But yeah, work were sneaky and scheduled me for a shift this Saturday while I was away. Tried to negotiate to get out of it, but there's no way around it unfortunately. A shame, because I was really looking forward to this.

Sorry guys! Unhappy
Man that's a shame. Hope you can be at the next one.
(Jun. 02, 2017  8:57 PM)Mr LT Wrote: WOOOOOOH what happened there was like 12 players coming and now only 8?

Were looking at decent weather tomorrow. I checked the forecast it's apparently like 21 degrees.

Quick question: I might swing by as an observer so I haven't clicked the join as I won't be an official participant since I don't possess any burst beys as of yet. Is it still alright for me to just swing by and see a few in action?
Spectators are always welcome, haha.
(Jun. 02, 2017  11:01 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Spectators are always welcome, haha.

Would I still have to pay? Cos I'll prepare some money just in case if so.
(Jun. 02, 2017  11:06 PM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2017  11:01 PM)~Mana~ Wrote: Spectators are always welcome, haha.

Would I still have to pay? Cos I'll prepare some money just in case if so.

Nah mate you good.
My little brother is tagging along with me today, he doesn't have an account, but is it alright if he joins in with us today? I told him to bring £4.
(Jun. 03, 2017  9:47 AM)KiddLamy Wrote: My little brother is tagging along with me today, he doesn't have an account, but is it alright if he joins in with us today? I told him to bring £4.

He can play but he needs to have an account
Todays tournament was awesome! No I did not place. Yes I had to leave before the finals. But by god, I hope I proved the viability of Beast Behemoth!
ARG I'M SO ANNOYED ABOUT LEAVING EARLY HFNDODHDNSKSBDMJDBNSJD!!!!, I COULD HAVE DONE BETTER IF I HAVEN'T HAD ALL MY MATCHES AT ONCE!!! Oh well at least i did 10x better than last time.

Who won???
Manicben reigned supreme!
(Jun. 03, 2017  7:15 PM)V2KX Wrote: ARG I'M SO ANNOYED ABOUT LEAVING EARLY HFNDODHDNSKSBDMJDBNSJD!!!!, I COULD HAVE DONE BETTER IF I HAVEN'T HAD ALL MY MATCHES AT ONCE!!! Oh well at least i did 10x better than last time.

Who won???
Well Done Happy to be part of your loss 8-2 ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿
Really had a lot of fun and everyone who turned up were really nice and friendly and despite being a spectator I found myself to be enticed in certain battles as if I was a participant myself. Was quite lucky that I got to try out some of the burst beys for the first time in person rather than from video observation and they are really cool and in the next tournament I will most likely be a participant. I gotta say it was one hell of a tourney cos no matter what we thought the outcome would be, midway a surprise always occurred and in certain battles the underdog managed to take the win. But overall enjoyable day and really exciting as  I mentioned it almost felt like I was battling in there myself while just observing. My aim is that minoboros oval quake will become a top tier bey one day.
Lol Minoboros!!! SOME DAY
Psssssht Minoborous Oval Quake? More like Spriggan Oval Quake :^)

Glad you had a good time!

(Jun. 03, 2017  10:24 PM)Yblader1 Wrote: Really had a lot of fun and everyone who turned up were really nice and friendly and despite being a spectator I found myself to be enticed in certain battles as if I was a participant myself. Was quite lucky that I got to try out some of the burst beys for the first time in person rather than from video observation and they are really cool and in the next tournament I will most likely be a participant. I gotta say it was one hell of a tourney cos no matter what we thought the outcome would be, midway a surprise always occurred and in certain battles the underdog managed to take the win. But overall enjoyable day and really exciting as  I mentioned it almost felt like I was battling in there myself while just observing. My aim is that minoboros oval quake will become a top tier bey one day.
Thanks to everyone who came! It was a blast seeing everyone again.
The D/D2 ban continued the meta that started in Beyblade North over here at Beyblade Prime, but with a London twist of course!
I'll cover more of this in my tournament report later this week.

The results:

1st - Manicben
2nd - @[Basedsamuraij]
3rd - @[Ultra]

Sadly @[~Mana~] had the prizes so we couldn't give them out or run the raffle. But good news!

@[Chimera], via random selection, you have won the raffle prize! Congratulations! We will get in touch.

Results sheet will go up on Monday (got report to write and then I can generate the sheet supa quick) and Winning Combos shortly after.
Keep an eye on the London Interest thread for the next tournament. Please fill in the doodle poll there with your availability.

It's almost time to crack open a cold one with the boys. See ya then.
(Jun. 03, 2017  11:54 PM)Manicben Wrote: Thanks to everyone who came! It was a blast seeing everyone again.
The D/D2 ban continued the meta that started in Beyblade North over here at Beyblade Prime, but with a London twist of course!
I'll cover more of this in my tournament report later this week.

The results:

1st - Manicben
2nd - @[Basedsamuraij]
3rd - @[Ultra]

Sadly @[~Mana~] had the prizes so we couldn't give them out or run the raffle. But good news!

@[Chimera], via random selection, you have won the raffle prize! Congratulations! We will get in touch.

Results sheet will go up on Monday (got report to write and then I can generate the sheet supa quick) and Winning Combos shortly after.
Keep an eye on the London Interest thread for the next tournament. Please fill in the doodle poll there with your availability.

It's almost time to crack open a cold one with the boys. See ya then.
Woaaaaah there was a raffle if only I could go to join it. I would love to win some new beyblades (if that was what it was about, if it was for something else my apologies)