Beyblade Photography Tournament [Final Blocks Decided!!!]

Erg! Im having trouble uploading to picasa. Am i too late already?
Curious George, you are not too late. Try uploading to PhotoBucket or ImageShack.

(Dec. 07, 2012  4:38 PM)Insomniac. Wrote: It seems this tournament is going along just great. Anticipating the entries!

It actually seems like it's not. I have only gotten 11 entries in so far, and today is the due date for it, at 9:00 PM, EST Time. Chop Chop folks! Here are the peeps that are in the clear zone (if I miss you, please notify me):

Flameos
Insomniac
Insomniac.
Olencia
Syco
BladerPegasis (me, lol)
Daft Mau5
Wombat
Hyda
Blitz
Imperial
Ken Rao

EDIT: Oh my friggin gosh, I am drooling over those Userbars Focus made! I have added them to the OP!
(Nov. 21, 2012  12:37 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Prizes
We've got prizes everyone!!! Focus generously decided to make these for the tournament, so let's thank him!

Thanks Focus!

What happens if alot o' people simply don't enter their submissions? =[
I think BP is quite capable, and so, if there are not enough entries; simply rearrange the committed participants into smaller blocks and cut out the rest. As the tournament has not started yet; you should get a list of confirmed participants and that way you will have no further issues (like the GFX Championships) with people dropping out, as they simply might even risk the chance of being warned.

Yes, and I got your entry. I'm suspecting people don't realize they have one hour and 45 minutes left to send in their entries...
Insomniac., thanks, I will do just that with the blocks. If there happens to be an odd number of peeps, I'll just drop out!
Okay I guess... I will remove your name from the OP.
I sent mine in! Imageshack finally worked!
Okay, thank you. 39 minutes left to send in your entry, ahah...

EDIT: 6 minutes...

EDIT 2: Okay guys, all entries are halted now, save for bj3rdd's, due to technical difficulties. Bj3rdd has until tomorrow. I hope there's an even number, ahah.
Umm.. BladerPegasis this is hyda I changed my username to Damaged
Ok, thank you for telling me. And Coach sent in his entry last night, so... Yeah, he's in.
Sorry for the late entry i ended up spending my night looking for indoor tournament locations w little success. Thank you for accepting it.
(Dec. 08, 2012  1:26 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Yes, and I got your entry. I'm suspecting people don't realize they have one hour and 45 minutes left to send in their entries...
Insomniac., thanks, I will do just that with the blocks. If there happens to be an odd number of peeps, I'll just drop out!

If there is an odd number I don't mind dropping out =3
Afterall you've gone to all the effort of arranging this I'd feel guilty if you had to ^^
Nah, it's okay. I'm not that great of a photographist anyways, ahah.
Sorry for the double post, but... FINALLY, the Heat Blocks have started! I have posted the threads in the YC forum, and waiting for people to vote! Good luck everyone!

BTW, I posted the blocks in the OP.

EDIT: The voting ends on Sunday.

EDIT 2: Yeah, um, guys, you are not allowed to vote for your own entry. Coach's vote for his own will not be counted. His kids' votes... I will have to think about.
Are contestants allowed to vote in blocks that do not include their entry?
Yes, they definitely are. You can even vote in your own block, as long as you are not voting for yourself.
Oops my bad sorry didn't realize. But its really dumb if everybody votes for themself what's the difference...
B in my group better win the whole dang thing then there isn't another in its league IMO.
Can I please have clarification on the rules a bit?
For each heat do the participants have to? Or are allowed to enter a new photograph?

EDIT: Also how many people go through to the next round? I'm assuming it's still 2
So, the votes are in!

Block A Winners:
1st Place: Olencia
2nd Place: A tie!!!
Flameos and Insomniac

Block B Winners:
1st Place: BladerPegasis (me!!!)
2nd Place: Damaged.

Block C Winners:
1st Place: Blitz
2nd Place: Imperial
(Note: I did not count Coach's, or kids' vote)

Congratulations everybody! The block with a tie will just go along as normal: Olencia, Flameos, and Insomniac.

So, the new blocks are:
Block A: Olencia vs. Flameos vs. Insomniac
Block B: BladerPegasis vs. Damaged.
Block C: Blitz vs. Imperial

Entries due on... New Years Day!!!

Congrats again everyone!
(Dec. 17, 2012  9:31 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: So, the votes are in!

Block A Winners:
1st Place: Olencia
2nd Place: A tie!!!
Flameos and Insomniac

Block B Winners:
1st Place: BladerPegasis (me!!!)
2nd Place: Damaged.

Block C Winners:
1st Place: Blitz
2nd Place: Imperial
(Note: I did not count Coach's, or kids' vote)

Congratulations everybody! The block with a tie will just go along as normal: Olencia, Flameos, and Insomniac.

So, the new blocks are:
Block A: Olencia vs. Flameos vs. Insomniac
Block B: BladerPegasis vs. Damaged.
Block C: Blitz vs. Imperial

Entries due on... New Years Day!!!

Congrats again everyone!

So no?