Beyblade Parts Testing Request (Explanation Required)

(Sep. 05, 2010  12:54 AM)stamina dude Wrote: could somebody test out
burn bull gb145sd vs burn bull df145sd.

this is something I was wondering too.
(Sep. 03, 2010  5:56 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Can someone test if MF-2 is better than MF for LLDrago CH120RF?

Just incase no one saw...
Added request.
I was testing MF Quetz CH120CS as a defense type bey, and the CS actually absorbs a lot of attacks, so I just started to experiment, and I think I found an actually decent combo with the Dark Wheel (Please don't take this as a joke and try it) MF Dark Wolf CH120CS on the 120 height as a defense wheel. I tried this combo against MF Ray Unicorno 90RF and a stock storm peg since I don't own 100, and it did fairly good considering it's the DARK wheel. I would like to see the results against top tier attack combos.
Can I also request MF-F on Burn Bull DF145SD? Since MF-F is .06g lighter than a regular face.
EarthBulldf145/sd is so hard to beat lol. I mean if you use an attack blade against it it beats the attack blade. If you use defence is uses its stamina to stop that. A stamina blade would lose to because when 2 stamina beys go head to head they both start to clashing there fore the Earthbull would win. I am so glad Earthbull is in top tier. I know It can be defeated but its my favorite bey and combo.
(Sep. 07, 2010  1:22 AM)beybeyboy15 Wrote: EarthBulldf145/sd is so hard to beat lol. I mean if you use an attack blade against it it beats the attack blade. If you use defence is uses its stamina to stop that. A stamina blade would lose to because when 2 stamina beys go head to head they both start to clashing there fore the Earthbull would when. I am so glad Earthbull is in top tier. I know It can be defeated but its my favorite bey and combo.
This has nothing to do with the topic. You are stating only facts while this thread is for requests for uncommon Beyblade combinations to be tested.
(Sep. 07, 2010  1:04 AM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Can I also request MF-F on Burn Bull DF145SD? Since MF-F is .06g lighter than a regular face.

sure no prob.
Rock Bull 100WF (maybe add an MF if Has too Much Recoil) It's beating my MF-H Earth"Gasher" C145WB in super vortex.
(Sep. 07, 2010  2:45 AM)mchlbant Wrote: Rock Bull 100WF (maybe add an MF if Has too Much Recoil) It's beating my MF-H Earth"Gasher" C145WB in super vortex.

super vortex is not a good stadium for attack types...
I know that's why I am surprised Rock Bull pulled of a few wins
could someone test the solo spin time of earth(mold 1) bull gb145wd with and without a metal face?
Can someone do many tests on 145 vs. DF145 vs. AD145, both with B tips and D tips?

And someone really needs to test out a combo involving Burn Aquario/Bull/Cancer (Hasbro) ???? CS, launched in stamina mode.
(Sep. 09, 2010  12:57 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Can someone do many tests on 145 vs. DF145 vs. AD145, both with B tips and D tips?

And someone really needs to test out a combo involving Burn Aquario/Bull/Cancer (Hasbro) ???? CS, launched in stamina mode.

added to OP.
Sorry for not really posting on topic, but are the parts testing only limited to MFBs?
You can test all the parts you want to. Tired
Can you test Gravity Perseus df145rf? It would answer many questions as to how df145 performs in attack setups.
(Sep. 09, 2010  4:27 AM)epicXhi Wrote: Can you test Gravity Perseus df145rf? It would answer many questions as to how df145 performs in attack setups.

sure h/o give me 10 min.
EDIT: Posted Results
Quote:sure h/o give me 10 min.

Seems decent! You may want to put it on the varients for your other Gravity testing page. Did you notice anything different than the r145?
(Sep. 10, 2010  12:52 AM)epicXhi Wrote:
Quote:sure h/o give me 10 min.

Seems decent! You may want to put it on the varients for your other Gravity testing page. Did you notice anything different than the r145?

Definitely. The rubber's weight and recoil allowed gravity to place WAYY stronger hits... like across the room hits on Bull. DF145 had faster speed but lighter hits, so it got K.O.'s relatively later in the game.

oh and ill post results in the variants thread thnx for reminding me
has anyone seen my request because i would really like to see how they proform on page one
I want you guys to see how strong this bey is by testing it and by the way MB is metal ball. Earth Wolf W105 MB
(Sep. 11, 2010  6:54 PM)Ho the Ho X Wrote: I want you guys to see how strong this bey is by testing it and by the way MB is metal ball. Earth Wolf W105 MB

A : We know that MB is Metal Ball already
B : Wing 105 is useless
C : Bull is a better clear wheel
D : The lack of [MF] in that combo is bad
E : MB is not good for defense. It has low friction with the stadium due to it being metal. It is also known to suffer from balance.
(Sep. 11, 2010  10:06 PM)Crystal Pegasus Wrote: MF Rock Pegasus GB145 r2f please.

can you state your purpose and intentions?