Beyblade Part Puns

Metal fight boi at heart, as much as I love Burst.
I will UNITE the DRAGON balls and wish for a new beyblade
Spriggan (single layer)
Infinity Survive
Baldur Aero Defense
(Oct. 25, 2019  3:13 PM)Infinite.DX Wrote: Spriggan (single layer)
Infinity Survive
Baldur Aero Defense
SISBAD?
(Oct. 25, 2019  3:24 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  3:13 PM)Infinite.DX Wrote: Spriggan (single layer)
Infinity Survive
Baldur Aero Defense
SISBAD?

spriggan is bad
(Oct. 25, 2019  9:04 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  3:24 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: SISBAD?

spriggan is bad

Oh, ok then.
(Oct. 25, 2019  9:10 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  9:04 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: spriggan is bad

Oh, ok then.

that's the pun
(Oct. 25, 2019  9:18 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Oct. 25, 2019  9:10 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Oh, ok then.

that's the pun

Yeah I know.
"8 Nothing"
Hell salamander is OP....
I will beat you in the XTREME then RISE to the TOP
(Feb. 12, 2020  9:43 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I will beat you in the XTREME then RISE to the TOP

I don’t think top is a part...
I forgot all about this thread! DaGoldenPenguin, that thread BUMP was XTREME.
Class helps me Xtend my knowledge and ACE my exams. I am Ashura about the answer. Acing this test took NOTHING
(Feb. 12, 2020  10:02 PM)Nik P. Wrote: Class helps me Xtend my knowledge and ACE my exams. I am Ashura about the answer. Acing this test took NOTHING

Eyyy man, don't worry. It's how we operate here.
(Feb. 12, 2020  9:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2020  9:43 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I will beat you in the XTREME then RISE to the TOP

I don’t think top is a part...

I know the end was a stretch but beat with me here
(Feb. 12, 2020  10:19 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2020  9:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I don’t think top is a part...

I know the end was a stretch but beat with me here

You've Spread yourself too thin with that one.
(Feb. 12, 2020  10:23 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2020  10:19 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I know the end was a stretch but beat with me here

You've Spread yourself too thin with that one.

I’ve got a NEEDLE so keep up your DEFENSE before my VORTEX hits you like a METEOR, not to be confused with an ASTEROID, but it’s still a HAZARD

I don’t mean to be BRUTAL but you can’t REVIVE after I DRAIN you of power and LIFT you into the GALAXY, if I can XTEND that far

Man, I ACCEL at being DARK, after REBOOTing this thread, I am a total BEAST, with the power of a WIZARD
(Feb. 12, 2020  10:27 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2020  10:23 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: You've Spread yourself too thin with that one.

I’ve got a NEEDLE so keep up your DEFENSE before my VORTEX hits you like a METEOR, not to be confused with an ASTEROID, but it’s still a HAZARD

I don’t mean to be BRUTAL but you can’t REVIVE after I DRAIN you of power and LIFT you into the GALAXY, if I can XTEND that far

Man, I ACCEL at being DARK, after REBOOTing this thread, I am a total BEAST, with the power of a WIZARD

You're really trying too hard, and it makes it looks more like you're just bouncing around to use specific words instead of actually making them punny. It sorta kills all the humor of it. Take it from a dude who really knows his puns: treat puns like a spice and be subtle in mixing them in. Don't go overboard or it'll come out as too much spice and make it look like your trying way too hard like it did here.

That's how you really make a big bang: a mix of good timing and not overdoing it.
I shall REACH to the STARs and use the POWER of the COSMOs to BLOW you DOWN and CONVERT your KNUKLEs into NOTHING. Do not underestimate the POWER I KEEP inside of me. A meer JOLT of my POWER will I inable you from OPERATEing . I shall UNITE all of Beyblade with a PERFECT TORNADO to create a whole new PLANET! No mere Beyblade Neptune 00 Blow (N00B) could create such a FLARE of TACTical planning. The sheer WEIGHT required to do this task can only be done by the infamous Octavor combo!
(Feb. 12, 2020  10:41 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2020  10:27 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: I’ve got a NEEDLE so keep up your DEFENSE before my VORTEX hits you like a METEOR, not to be confused with an ASTEROID, but it’s still a HAZARD

Man, I ACCEL at being DARK,  after REBOOTing this thread, I am a total BEAST, with the power of a WIZARD

You're really trying too hard, and it makes it looks more like you're just bouncing around to use specific words instead of actually making them punny. It sorta kills all the humor of it. Take it from a dude who really knows his puns: treat puns like a spice and be subtle in mixing them in. Don't go overboard or it'll come out as too much spice and make it look like your trying way too hard like it did here.

That's how you really make a big bang: a mix of good timing and not overdoing it.

Oooooo! You are a slick pone! I saw what u did there! Not bad at all...
(Feb. 12, 2020  10:59 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2020  10:41 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: You're really trying too hard, and it makes it looks more like you're just bouncing around to use specific words instead of actually making them punny. It sorta kills all the humor of it. Take it from a dude who really knows his puns: treat puns like a spice and be subtle in mixing them in. Don't go overboard or it'll come out as too much spice and make it look like your trying way too hard like it did here.

Oooooo! You are a slick pone! I saw what u did there! Not bad at all...

I was afraid it'd get missed altogether. Guess you found its orbit and brought it in.
Yeah.. I didn’t see Nothing at first, but when i looked at it at a different angle...
It stood out like a Tower...
(Feb. 12, 2020  11:06 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Yeah.. I didn’t see Nothing at first, but when i looked at it at a different angle...

What was that Revolving off of? Don’t make me get it taken DownSmile
(Feb. 13, 2020  1:15 AM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2020  11:06 PM)ReekoBlader Wrote: Yeah.. I didn’t see Nothing at first, but when i looked at it at a different angle...

What was that Revolving off of? Don’t make me get it taken DownSmile

Don't want it taken Down? Get the Upper hand.