Beyblade Or Trading Cards?

Beyblade Or Trading Cards.
For me it's a tough decision so I say both what do you think?
(Feb. 22, 2019  3:04 AM)Prime Viper Wrote: Beyblade Or Trading Cards.

BEYBLADE!
(Feb. 22, 2019  3:04 AM)Prime Viper Wrote: Beyblade Or Trading Cards.

Sold most my yugioh cards for beyblades so I'll say beyblade unless you got more affiliates that play yugioh then I'd say the latter.
I prefer Beyblades
I like both, to be honest
(Feb. 22, 2019  4:18 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I like both, to be honest

Glad to find somebody else that likes both. What do you play? I used to play Pokémon but now I play Bakugan.
(Feb. 22, 2019  5:36 AM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2019  4:18 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I like both, to be honest

Glad to find somebody else that likes both. What do you play? I used to play Pokémon but now I play Bakugan.

I do Pokémon TCG along with Yu-Gi-Oh!
I would have to say Beyblades but I do still collect pokemon cards for fun and I do play Pokemon TCG Online because its more convenient.
I'd say both, Both are different styles of games.
I play Magic, Keyforge and star wars Destiny but also love playing beyblade.
(Feb. 23, 2019  11:42 PM)richyjames117 Wrote: I'd say both, Both are different styles of games.
I play Magic, Keyforge and star wars Destiny but also love playing beyblade.

Magic looks fun, too. Although I really want to play it, it just happens that its a dead card game in my area
Beyblade definetely
I’d say both depending on how well you can manage both trading card and beyblade.
Imagine Beyblade having its own chain of card games-

Ye, most likely gonna be more bad than good
Despite I'm a fan of Cardfight!! Vanguard, I'm super bad with playing card games and remembering/calculating all the meta stuff so I definitely prefer things that are toys-based (like Beyblade) than cards -based ones
If it was beyblade or trading cards it would be beyblades all the way
Beyblade is more better because u have infinite fun
The only person I can play Beyblade with is my brother. I can't attend tournaments because it's always on Sundays at noon in my area, which is when I'm at church. This means I play TCGs way more (every day I go to school; we have a club consisting of about 20 people who just play TCGs), but I enjoy playing TCGs and Beyblades equally.
I play MTG, YGO, and Scoop!, a TCG a few of my friends and I are Beta Testing currently.
(Feb. 22, 2019  3:04 AM)Prime Viper Wrote: Beyblade Or Trading Cards.

Which trading cards?
(Apr. 03, 2019  4:25 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Imagine Beyblade having its own chain of card games-

Ye, most likely gonna be more bad than good

It does.
I used to like trading cards more but now I like Beyblade more.
I used to play Pokemon TCG, but I lost interest and got into Beyblade.
Why not both? Joyful_3

I used to play all sorts of TCG's. I especially loved Pokemon. Due to time restraints I no longer play Unhappy
Beyblade is my "me" time haha