Beyblade News & Discussion Thread | SINGAPORE

(Apr. 20, 2020  12:43 PM)K4iz0 Wrote: Btw for 2 months straight I haven't seen any gF in the shops... Then the lockdown happened.

Who knows when I'll get a spin steal bey Unhappy

bro.. hell salamander exist and much better in spin stealing haha, and cho-z spriggan can spin steal in both directions (although lacks stamina in same spin matchups)
(Apr. 20, 2020  2:05 PM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2020  12:43 PM)K4iz0 Wrote: Btw for 2 months straight I haven't seen any gF in the shops... Then the lockdown happened.

bro.. hell salamander exist and much better in spin stealing haha, and cho-z spriggan can spin steal in both directions (although lacks stamina in same spin matchups)

Wait hS can spin steal??? Oof I didn't know that
(Apr. 21, 2020  2:59 AM)K4iz0 Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2020  2:05 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: bro.. hell salamander exist and much better in spin stealing haha, and cho-z spriggan can spin steal in both directions (although lacks stamina in same spin matchups)

yeah, after Covid-19 ends, come for official WBBA tournaments Smile you'll know and understand the meta hehe
(Apr. 21, 2020  2:59 AM)K4iz0 Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2020  2:05 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: bro.. hell salamander exist and much better in spin stealing haha, and cho-z spriggan can spin steal in both directions (although lacks stamina in same spin matchups)

Any Beyblade can spin steal from a Beyblade opposite to the spin they are in.
(Apr. 25, 2020  3:25 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  2:59 AM)K4iz0 Wrote: Wait hS can spin steal??? Oof I didn't know that

Any Beyblade can spin steal from a Beyblade opposite to the spin they are in.

Oh...

Well that's good to know Tongue_out

(Apr. 25, 2020  3:23 PM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  2:59 AM)K4iz0 Wrote: Wait hS can spin steal??? Oof I didn't know that

yeah, after Covid-19 ends, come for official WBBA tournaments Smile you'll know and understand the meta hehe

Sure, I'll do that, even though the pros are gonna destroy me 

If i make it through the first round I'll be surprised
(Apr. 20, 2020  2:05 PM)@ya.dama Wrote:

Good advice, however I have two things to say; one, spin stealing is a very inaccurate term. Spin stealing implies that the transferral of speed is one way, however that is not a case. In an opposite spin battle, either bey will be able to gain speed from the other bey as long as it is lower speed than its enemy. Therefore, I find spin equalisation is a more accurate term. In an opposite spin battle, it is also extremely important to use a driver with high LAD in order to be able to win a spin equalisation battle such as destroy', xtend+ and bearing ranked from lowest to highest LAD.
Secondly, while Cho z spriggan was a very good spin equalisational layer, due to the increased weight of the current gt and future superking metagames, Cho z spriggan has become outclassed by lord spriggan and later world spriggan for spin equalisation. However, in a burst classic format tournament Cho z spriggan is acceptable due to the limited variety of beys in that set of rules.

Furthermore, due to the fact that few gt beys have been released in singapore, Cho z spriggan's inferior weight disatvantage is minimised. In the future however, lord spriggan will be the optimal bey for spin equalisation.

If you want to get better beys like gt or superkings then carousell or toymana are the best. DO NOT use shoppee or lazada- there are far too many fakes there.
You've got some good points but some of the things written there is incorrect.
1. Burst classic is ONLY burst and not any others so you cant use Cho-z Spriggan in that
2. It's not true that lord spriggan's weight is the important thing it has over Cho-z Spriggan,. Cho-z Spriggan Is only outclassed due to lack of rubber for spin equalization purposes and is still accessible especially due to the Burst Stoppers and low recoil design for defence. Lord's recoil is more than Cho-z Spriggan too.
3. Also since this thread has not been updated for a while now, you might want to know that Cho-z Spriggan is now outclassed by world spriggan
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:50 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: You've got some good points but some of the things written there is incorrect.
1. Burst classic is ONLY burst and not any others so you cant use Cho-z Spriggan in that
2. It's not true that lord spriggan's weight is the important thing it has over Cho-z Spriggan,. Cho-z Spriggan Is only outclassed due to lack of rubber for spin equalization purposes and is still accessible especially due to the Burst Stoppers and low recoil design for defence. Lord's recoil is more than Cho-z Spriggan too.
3. Also since this thread has not been updated for a while now, you might want to know that Cho-z Spriggan is now outclassed by world spriggan
Yes World spriggan is indeed heavier
(Nov. 07, 2020  4:52 AM)Harshmello249 Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2020  9:50 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: You've got some good points but some of the things written there is incorrect.
Yes World spriggan is indeed heavier

Definitely

One day someone should create a Beyblade Tournament, we are so far from USA we can't pop in and join some of the tournaments, the Singapore Beyblade community does not really exist except in small groups and in clubs.
(Nov. 07, 2020  10:34 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  4:52 AM)Harshmello249 Wrote: Yes World spriggan is indeed heavier

Definitely

One day someone should create a Beyblade Tournament, we are so far from USA we can't pop in and join some of the tournaments, the Singapore Beyblade community does not really exist except in small groups and in clubs.
Yes! I would love to challenge some of the local bladers ☻
Hello everyone, do join my Singapore Club if you aren't in any at all if you would like to.
(Nov. 07, 2020  10:34 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  4:52 AM)Harshmello249 Wrote: Yes World spriggan is indeed heavier

Definitely

before covid, i would say the SG bey community was pretty large, G1 and G2 events were always packed with both kids and adults, covid just messed everything up. now the official SG beyblade page on Facebook is also down (because someone reported it, now we use Toys4Kids SG facebook page)
(Nov. 23, 2020  12:54 PM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  10:34 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Definitely

before covid, i would say the SG bey community was pretty large, G1 and G2 events were always packed with both kids and adults, covid just messed everything up. now the official SG beyblade page on Facebook is also down (because someone reported it, now we use Toys4Kids SG facebook page)

Really but I those are the Wbba tournaments right? I was talking about WBO cos I have seen the tournaments here but there was not a single WBO. Also most of the Singaporean bladers I know are those people who randomly pick random combinations and randomly enter a competition hoping to win.
Actually, while most singaporeans are non-competetive, there are a few competetive blading communities that used to meet up regularly.
(Nov. 24, 2020  12:22 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Nov. 23, 2020  12:54 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: before covid, i would say the SG bey community was pretty large, G1 and G2 events were always packed with both kids and adults, covid just messed everything up. now the official SG beyblade page on Facebook is also down (because someone reported it, now we use Toys4Kids SG facebook page)

Really but I those are the Wbba tournaments right? I was talking about WBO cos I have seen the tournaments here but there was not a single WBO. Also most of the Singaporean bladers I know are those people who randomly pick random combinations and randomly enter a competition hoping to win.

oh my bad, i mean we already got WBBA tournaments, no point of making WBO tourneys haha (no offence tho)
(Nov. 07, 2020  10:34 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: One day someone should create a Beyblade Tournament, we are so far from USA we can't pop in and join some of the tournaments, the Singapore Beyblade community does not really exist except in small groups and in clubs.

I was actually regularly hosting tournaments prior to COVID; around once a month, with varying formats.

Turnout was also pretty good, with the last one having around 40 players

With the current COVID situation, I'm very apprehensive about organizing anything =/
Does anyone know where the G4 Tournament is taking place?
(Nov. 24, 2020  8:47 AM)SCapri Wrote: Does anyone know where the G4 Tournament is taking place?

like and follow Toys4Kids SG facebook page for regular updates regarding G4 beyblade tournaments. currently G4s are on hold due to covid.
(Nov. 24, 2020  8:26 AM)KingSpin Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2020  10:34 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: One day someone should create a Beyblade Tournament, we are so far from USA we can't pop in and join some of the tournaments, the Singapore Beyblade community does not really exist except in small groups and in clubs.

I was actually regularly hosting tournaments prior to COVID; around once a month, with varying formats.

With the current COVID situation, I'm very apprehensive about organizing anything =/

Oh I see, next one you organize can invite me?
(Nov. 25, 2020  12:32 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  8:26 AM)KingSpin Wrote: I was actually regularly hosting tournaments prior to COVID; around once a month, with varying formats.

Oh I see, next one you organize can invite me?

Sure, I'll probably post it here if/when I organize another one in future
(Nov. 24, 2020  11:22 AM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  8:47 AM)SCapri Wrote: Does anyone know where the G4 Tournament is taking place?

like and follow Toys4Kids SG facebook page for regular updates regarding G4 beyblade tournaments. currently G4s are on hold due to covid.

@"@ya.dama" the link doesn't work.

(Nov. 24, 2020  8:26 AM)KingSpin Wrote:

KingSpin are you saying you hosted WBO events? If so, how come your profile states you are a member not an organizer
(Dec. 27, 2020  12:39 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  11:22 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: like and follow Toys4Kids SG facebook page for regular updates regarding G4 beyblade tournaments. currently G4s are on hold due to covid.

@"@ya.dama" the link doesn't work.

(Nov. 24, 2020  8:26 AM)KingSpin Wrote: I was actually regularly hosting tournaments prior to COVID; around once a month, with varying formats.

KingSpin are you saying you hosted WBO events? If so, how come your profile states you are a member not an organizer

1. https://www.facebook.com/BeybladeSingapore is the new link Smile

2. nah, he hosted tournaments outside WBO/WBBA
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:01 PM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2020  12:39 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: @"@ya.dama" the link doesn't work.

1. https://www.facebook.com/BeybladeSingapore is the new link Smile

2. nah, he hosted tournaments outside WBO/WBBA

Oh. So there are like No Singapore wbo organizers
are tournaments allowed now.If not when can they restart?thanks