Beyblade News & Discussion Thread | SINGAPORE

Can anyone please tell me where we host tournaments in SG? I'm coming back in January for a few months
(Nov. 22, 2019  6:44 AM)Kry Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  3:34 PM)KingSpin Wrote: For tournaments, you can visit the official distributor Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SGBeyblade

Hey KS, are there any events that are planned for December? (also the FB link doesn't work for anyone outside of Singapore unless you have a specific VPN)

I'm not sure about official tournaments (they don't release information till a couple of weeks prior).

However, we will definitely be having a tag-team private tournament. PM me if you want in.

(Nov. 22, 2019  9:11 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Can anyone please tell me where we host tournaments in SG? I'm coming back in January for a few months

Follow the official Facebook page I posted earlier. If you want to know more about private tournaments, PM me for the Facebook group link.
(Nov. 23, 2019  1:42 PM)KingSpin Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2019  6:44 AM)Kry Wrote: Hey KS, are there any events that are planned for December? (also the FB link doesn't work for anyone outside of Singapore unless you have a specific VPN)

I'm not sure about official tournaments (they don't release information till a couple of weeks prior).

However, we will definitely be having a tag-team private tournament. PM me if you want in.

(Nov. 22, 2019  9:11 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Can anyone please tell me where we host tournaments in SG? I'm coming back in January for a few months

Follow the official Facebook page I posted earlier. If you want to know more about private tournaments, PM me for the Facebook group link.

I will be in singapore from the 9/12 soo
(Nov. 22, 2019  6:44 AM)Kry Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  3:34 PM)KingSpin Wrote: For tournaments, you can visit the official distributor Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SGBeyblade

Hey KS, are there any events that are planned for December? (also the FB link doesn't work for anyone outside of Singapore unless you have a specific VPN)

really? can u send me a screenshot of the website when u try to visit it
hey guys, i think ill be posting in this thread more often, to let yall know about the tournaments + discussions.

hai! Merry Christmas to all Smile new G4 tournament this weekend, details are below. prize > Gold Emperor Forneus. im coming both days, are yall coming?

[Image: 8xEEj2Q.jpg]
[Image: c7bdFci.png]
Hey guys im back ive been practicing with cZa and it BROKE (LITERALLY) my sis hS layer and level chip. shes so mad at me that now i have to give her my cZv Unhappy to replace it.
good news Smile G4 this weekend, instead of just receiving one part of a bey, you get the entire set‼️ ? working as the judge this sunday, anyone else coming? 

[Image: voqPiNn.png]
[Image: hi7hgCb.png]

also, another set of good news Grin
the BBG-00 Metal Fight Beyblade 10th Anniversary set is available for pre order (again) ? it contains good parts such as Lightning L-Drago and Quick' which are very competitive parts in G4 (and much more fun too) ??

[Image: SdO5SEE.png]
[Image: N6OVWzg.jpg]
Awesome! Thanks for the update. It'd be great if tournament updates could always be posted here since I don't Facebook much Grin

By the way, so quick' is officially allowed in Singapore tournaments? I was puzzled cos I saw it in play in last week's tournament and it wasn't on the official parts list excel sheet!
Hi im completely new to tournaments, so... I have a few questions.
1. What kind of beys (Cho-z, god, dual) are allowed in tournaments?
2. Are there specific types of launchers that we are allowed to use or can we use whatever launchers we want?
3. Are we allowed to use beys from singapore only or from all over the world?
4. Are there tournaments on weekdays cause im free only on weekends?
5. How many point battles are used?
6. Are damaged beys allowed?
7. What happens if someone's bey gets destroyed?
8. How long does a full tournament take to finish?

Ok thats all thx Grin

Oh yeah and... DO WE NEED A BLADER PASSPORT TO JOIN TOURNAMENTS? IF YES HOW DO WE GET ONE?
(Jan. 26, 2020  10:40 AM)AFafnirFan Wrote: Hi im completely new to tournaments, so... I have a few questions.
1. What kind of beys (Cho-z, god, dual) are allowed in tournaments?
2. Are there specific types of launchers that we are allowed to use or can we use whatever launchers we want?
3. Are we allowed to use beys from singapore only or from all over the world?
4. Are there tournaments on weekdays cause im free only on weekends?
5. How many point battles are used?
6. Are damaged beys allowed?
7. What happens if someone's bey gets destroyed?
8. How long does a full tournament take to finish?

Ok thats all thx Grin

Oh yeah and... DO WE NEED A BLADER PASSPORT TO JOIN TOURNAMENTS? IF YES HOW DO WE GET ONE?

1) Only those released officially in Singapore. The distributor has collated this list so you can cross reference what parts are legal
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...=650131587

2) Only those released officially in Singapore. But I think all launchers have been released here, even the Long LR Launchers. But check with the GM before the tournament.

3) They don't care where you bought them, but make sure they're legal from the parts list.

4) Tournaments are held only on weekends.

5) Currently, 3 point battles.

6) Only to a certain extent. If the bey is found to be too damaged, the GM may not allow it to be used.

7) The player will be allowed to replace it with an identical part and carry on with the remainder of the game.

8) Depends on the number of participants and the format. Hard to tell.

9) Yes you need a blader passport to join an official tournament. Go to the official tournament and buy either a starter pack (any product with a bey and launcher inside), or two boosters. Show the receipt to the GM to redeem the passport.
What about level chips and wrong colour (limited edition) beys? Are those allowed?
I hear only the green level chip is allowed. And colour variation of parts is allowed I believe. But for some reason that doesn't apply to launchers (ie. I was told my black master diabolos launcher couldn't be used)
Guys, where will the tournament hold on this weekend? Im from Thailand and my 6 year old son would like to join the event?

Can he join freely? Or need to register?

Please advise, many thanks
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:42 PM)AFafnirFan Wrote: What about level chips and wrong colour (limited edition) beys? Are those allowed?

Somehow official tournaments only allow one GREEN level chip per deck. Other color variants of beys should be allowed, even if limited edition.

(Feb. 05, 2020  5:17 PM)Kitipak Wrote: Guys, where will the tournament hold on this weekend? Im from Thailand and my 6 year old son would like to join the event?

There's no tournament this weekend. The official distributors are taking a break in hosting tournaments.
(Feb. 06, 2020  8:49 AM)KingSpin Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2020  1:42 PM)AFafnirFan Wrote: What about level chips and wrong colour (limited edition) beys? Are those allowed?

Somehow official tournaments only allow one GREEN level chip per deck. Other color variants of beys should be allowed, even if limited edition.

(Feb. 05, 2020  5:17 PM)Kitipak Wrote: Guys, where will the tournament hold on this weekend? Im from Thailand and my 6 year old son would like to join the event?  

There's no tournament this weekend. The official distributors are taking a break in hosting tournaments.

Oh really!! So sad but Thank you very much anyway (Y,Y)
Do yall know about that hack where we put dead armor behind bloody luinor layer to make the bey super super heavy? Is doing that allowed?
Wait, does my passport get revoked cause I left Singapore? Cause I still got it and idk what to do with it
(Feb. 09, 2020  7:17 AM)AFafnirFan Wrote: Do yall know about that hack where we put dead armor behind bloody luinor layer to make the bey super super heavy? Is doing that allowed?

It is not allowed.

(Feb. 09, 2020  9:56 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Wait, does my passport get revoked cause I left Singapore? Cause I still got it and idk what to do with it

No, it doesn't get revoked nor expire.
(Feb. 09, 2020  2:43 PM)KingSpin Wrote:
(Feb. 09, 2020  7:17 AM)AFafnirFan Wrote: Do yall know about that hack where we put dead armor behind bloody luinor layer to make the bey super super heavy? Is doing that allowed?

It is not allowed.

(Feb. 09, 2020  9:56 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Wait, does my passport get revoked cause I left Singapore? Cause I still got it and idk what to do with it

No, it doesn't get revoked nor expire.

Thank you!!!!
Err Hi! I just joined. I'm Kaizo and I have been blading for a few months Grin

So I have a question about tournaments. In the deck can some parts be repeated?
(Apr. 13, 2020  6:10 AM)K4iz0 Wrote: Err Hi! I just joined. I'm Kaizo and I have been blading for a few months Grin

hai kaizo! the parts cannot be repeated in the deck.
(Apr. 13, 2020  11:21 AM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2020  6:10 AM)K4iz0 Wrote: Err Hi! I just joined. I'm Kaizo and I have been blading for a few months Grin

hai kaizo! the parts cannot be repeated in the deck.

Hi! Aww man that's so annoying... I always use atomic for all of my combinations
(Apr. 14, 2020  4:37 PM)K4iz0 Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2020  11:21 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: hai kaizo! the parts cannot be repeated in the deck.

Hi! Aww man that's so annoying... I always use atomic for all of my combinations

haha i see.. try different drivers. Atomic, Bearing, Quick', Xtend+ are some of the good drivers in the singapore meta currently..
Btw for 2 months straight I haven't seen any gF in the shops... Then the lockdown happened.

Who knows when I'll get a spin steal bey Unhappy