Beyblade News & Discussion Thread | SINGAPORE

Can anyone please tell me where we host tournaments in SG? I'm coming back in January for a few months
(Nov. 22, 2019  6:44 AM)Kry Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  3:34 PM)KingSpin Wrote: For tournaments, you can visit the official distributor Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SGBeyblade

Hey KS, are there any events that are planned for December? (also the FB link doesn't work for anyone outside of Singapore unless you have a specific VPN)

I'm not sure about official tournaments (they don't release information till a couple of weeks prior).

However, we will definitely be having a tag-team private tournament. PM me if you want in.

(Nov. 22, 2019  9:11 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Can anyone please tell me where we host tournaments in SG? I'm coming back in January for a few months

Follow the official Facebook page I posted earlier. If you want to know more about private tournaments, PM me for the Facebook group link.
(Nov. 23, 2019  1:42 PM)KingSpin Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2019  6:44 AM)Kry Wrote: Hey KS, are there any events that are planned for December? (also the FB link doesn't work for anyone outside of Singapore unless you have a specific VPN)

I'm not sure about official tournaments (they don't release information till a couple of weeks prior).

However, we will definitely be having a tag-team private tournament. PM me if you want in.

(Nov. 22, 2019  9:11 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Can anyone please tell me where we host tournaments in SG? I'm coming back in January for a few months

Follow the official Facebook page I posted earlier. If you want to know more about private tournaments, PM me for the Facebook group link.

I will be in singapore from the 9/12 soo
(Nov. 22, 2019  6:44 AM)Kry Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2019  3:34 PM)KingSpin Wrote: For tournaments, you can visit the official distributor Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SGBeyblade

Hey KS, are there any events that are planned for December? (also the FB link doesn't work for anyone outside of Singapore unless you have a specific VPN)

really? can u send me a screenshot of the website when u try to visit it