Beyblade News & Discussion Thread | SINGAPORE

(Jun. 25, 2019  11:57 AM)KingSpin Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2019  11:37 AM)Trynam Wrote: I found Cho z Achilles limited white edition in takashimaya

No possible, unless
1) Someone dropped it and you found it
2) You're buying from a parallel importer who happened to be there

Show us a picture of it on the shelf if you want your story to be believable lol
Trynam is brothers account. And yeah as I told u I will be coming to Singapore by 15th june, I am here. I went to takashimaya with my little brother(trynam) and found that Cho z Achilles there. It was really there I can't show u a pic of it on the self of the shop my family made a tight schedule of other places which we are going to visit here but u can check in the video that on the box it's written Takashimaya along with $16.95 on the price tag.
(Jun. 26, 2019  5:14 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: Trynam is brothers account. And yeah as I told u I will be coming to Singapore by 15th june, I am here. I went to takashimaya with my little brother(trynam) and found that Cho z Achilles there. It was really there I can't show u a pic of it on the self of the shop my family made a tight schedule of other places which we are going to visit here but u can check in the video that on the box it's written Takashimaya along with $16.95 on the price tag.
I just contacted the official distributor for the country. The departmental store had accidentally put it up on sale when it should've been an event exclusive in a future event.

They were made to remove all the stocks this morning. You were really lucky to have chanced upon it at the correct time.

Sorry for doubting you.
(Jun. 26, 2019  6:30 AM)KingSpin Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  5:14 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: Trynam is brothers account. And yeah as I told u I will be coming to Singapore by 15th june, I am here. I went to takashimaya with my little brother(trynam) and found that Cho z Achilles there. It was really there I can't show u a pic of it on the self of the shop my family made a tight schedule of other places which we are going to visit here but u can check in the video that on the box it's written Takashimaya along with $16.95 on the price tag.
I just contacted the official distributor for the country. The departmental store had accidentally put it up on sale when it should've been an event exclusive in a future event.

They were made to remove all the stocks this morning. You were really lucky to have chanced upon it at the correct time.

Sorry for doubting you.

Ah!! THEN THAT MEANS I WAS JUST TOO LUCKY BTW where is the next G1 or G2 or G3 or G4 Tournament this weekend?
(Jun. 26, 2019  6:34 AM)Trynam Wrote: Ah!! THEN THAT MEANS I WAS JUST TOO LUCKY BTW where is the next G1 or G2 or G3 or G4 Tournament this weekend?

There was a G3 just last weekend (23 Jun), so this week's event should be a G4. They haven't announced anything yet.
(Jun. 26, 2019  6:30 AM)KingSpin Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  5:14 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: Trynam is brothers account. And yeah as I told u I will be coming to Singapore by 15th june, I am here. I went to takashimaya with my little brother(trynam) and found that Cho z Achilles there. It was really there I can't show u a pic of it on the self of the shop my family made a tight schedule of other places which we are going to visit here but u can check in the video that on the box it's written Takashimaya along with $16.95 on the price tag.

Sorry for doubting you.

Might mean the next tourney should be at a Takashiyama then.
And like i said, czA and czV should be coming soon as well. Very soon Smile
(Jun. 26, 2019  6:34 AM)Trynam Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  6:30 AM)KingSpin Wrote: I just contacted the official distributor for the country. The departmental store had accidentally put it up on sale when it should've been an event exclusive in a future event.

Sorry for doubting you.

Ah!! THEN THAT MEANS I WAS JUST TOO LUCKY BTW where is the next G1 or G2 or G3 or G4 Tournament this weekend?

are you coming next weekend?
(Jun. 26, 2019  9:51 AM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  6:34 AM)Trynam Wrote: Ah!! THEN THAT MEANS I WAS JUST TOO LUCKY BTW where is the next G1 or G2 or G3 or G4 Tournament this weekend?

are you coming next weekend?

I might come (not sure)
(Jun. 27, 2019  12:31 AM)dranzer blader Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2019  9:51 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: are you coming next weekend?

I might come (not sure)

Your trip was darn lucky white choA guess you are first In India to get that
(Jun. 30, 2019  7:45 AM)LegendSonu Wrote:
(Jun. 27, 2019  12:31 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: I might come (not sure)

Your trip was darn lucky white choA guess you are first In India to get that

Addyaustin Doesn't wanna agree
Hi im new here and i live in singapore, can anyone like tell me where to get certain burst beys and if there are any tournamentsi can join?

and i would like to discuss about metal beys also
(Jul. 11, 2019  1:38 PM)StrikeDevotion Wrote: Hi im new here and i live in singapore, can anyone like tell me where to get certain burst beys and if there are any tournamentsi can join?

and i would like to discuss about metal beys also

Burst beys can be bought at retail outlets like Toys R Us or Takashimaya. Unfortunately, they only sell the current releases, and older stock are hard to come by as they're usually sold out.

For tournaments, you can visit the official distributor Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SGBeyblade
Hello! Its me again. I would like to announce that i just received my bey package from overseas. I got my hS. 12.Op at last and also a czA. 00.Dm

I know that i can use hS in tournaments but can i use czA?
(Jul. 15, 2019  11:06 AM)StrikeDevotion Wrote: Hello! Its me again. I would like to announce that i just received my bey package from overseas. I got my hS. 12.Op at last and also a czA. 00.Dm

I know that i can use hS in tournaments but can i use czA?

czA isn't released at retail yet, so no, it cannot be used
Hey guys! I need someone that would be able to do a pickup for me from a seller on Carousell. I live in the states and he doesnt do international shipping. Anyone have the time and willing to help me out? I will pay you for your time ofc
Hope Im able to go

If I'm not I'll be sad. Feels bad bro
HI ITS ME AGAIN. I want to ask, i just bought gF. 8-. Ab , Lord Spriggan, Zwei Longinus, Dread bahamut and slash dragon that came with the octa driver. i cant use any of these in tournaments rgt?
(Aug. 18, 2019  8:36 AM)StrikeDevotion Wrote: HI ITS ME AGAIN. I want to ask, i just bought gF. 8-. Ab , Lord Spriggan, Zwei Longinus, Dread bahamut and slash dragon that came with the octa driver. i cant use any of these in tournaments rgt?

Only Geist Fafnir is legal for official tournaments now. The rest are unreleased.

You can use the others in private (unofficial) tournaments if the rules allow.
Guys is perfect Phoenix allowed in tournaments?
(Nov. 04, 2019  10:17 AM)AFafnirFan Wrote: Guys is perfect Phoenix allowed in tournaments?

Yes, it's listed in the parts list.

Side note, I purchased a few of the limited editions at Suntec City today... rP, CzA, Sr, and the Bakuten 20th Anni set. No dice getting the rare prize though
(Nov. 04, 2019  6:02 PM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2019  10:17 AM)AFafnirFan Wrote: Guys is perfect Phoenix allowed in tournaments?

Side note, I purchased a few of the limited editions at Suntec City today... rP, CzA, Sr, and the Bakuten 20th Anni set. No dice getting the rare prize though

Ok thx alot

Ok thx alot

Ok thx alot

Ok thx alot

Ok thx alot

I've seen rP and CzA in some Tampines toys r us outlets actually...
(Nov. 05, 2019  9:39 AM)AFafnirFan Wrote:
(Nov. 04, 2019  6:02 PM)BH145WD Wrote: Yes, it's listed in the parts list.

Ok thx alot

Ok thx alot

Ok thx alot

Ok thx alot

Ok thx alot

I've seen rP and CzA in some Tampines toys r us outlets actually...

he's referring to the limited edtion versions, not the original colours haha
Btw my sis' hS keeps beating my super CzA . Can't figure out whether Achilles is just that bad or am I launching wrong. I mean, I just got my first bey a few months ago but I have been watching burst for a really long time. According to the show super CzA should be better than salamander right?

Sorry that I don't know I'm new to the real beys ?
(Nov. 21, 2019  8:17 AM)AFafnirFan Wrote: Btw my sis' hS keeps beating my super CzA . Can't figure out whether Achilles is just that bad or am I launching wrong. I mean, I just got my first bey a few months ago  but I have been watching burst for a really long time. According to the show super CzA should be better than salamander right?

Sorry that I don't know I'm new to the real beys ?

First of all I don't think we should be getting inferences from the show (e.g CzA is better than hS) because sometimes it can be pretty inaccurate. But to answer your question my advice would be for you to look through the winning combinations thread and try something that works for you, because hS is a pretty decent layer and spins opposite from Achilles which may allow for some equalization
(Jul. 11, 2019  3:34 PM)KingSpin Wrote: For tournaments, you can visit the official distributor Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/SGBeyblade

Hey KS, are there any events that are planned for December? (also the FB link doesn't work for anyone outside of Singapore unless you have a specific VPN)