Beyblade News & Discussion Thread | SINGAPORE

KingSpin I think I shouldnt purchase cho z beys because if i do so , by the time they get released in my country , they might break. So i think i will purchase a few god boosters and random boosters containing god beys. Can u please tell me if by any way i can get 4 god beys(beys in random boosters without stock combos are also fine)  in random boosters and god booster packs by using S$50. Tell me which ones should i purchase except the ones released in my country namely gV lS nL sX dF kS sT bR aC Sr. I mean can i find tN bJ kD along with 1-2 RBV 9 or 10 for around S$10-11 each totally up to S$ 50. If not csn u suihest some god or random god boosters for me.
(May. 19, 2019  1:00 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: KingSpin I think I shouldnt purchase cho z beys because if i do so , by the time they get released in my country , they might break. So i think i will purchase a few god boosters and random boosters containing god beys. Can u please tell me if by any way i can get 4 god beys(beys in random boosters without stock combos are also fine)  in random boosters and god booster packs by using S$50. Tell me which ones should i purchase except the ones released in my country namely gV lS nL sX dF kS sT bR aC Sr. I mean can i find tN bJ kD along with 1-2 RBV 9 or 10 for around S$10-11 each totally up to S$ 50. If not csn u suihest some god or random god boosters for me.

Like I mentioned quite a few times in previous posts, go to Toys R Us or Takashimaya to look for them. You can easily find them with Google Maps.

I'm not sure about the stock at all the locations, nor do I have the time to travel there and scout for you. You'll have to visit them yourself and see what you can get. Most places have little/no stock for God beys, but plenty for ChoZ beys.

If you insist on getting God layer though, I'll recommend you to get the God Customize Set - it comes with tW, aB and dC, which aren't in your list. It also comes with competitive parts like Bearing, Atomic, and Bump. However, it costs around $55 or so.
(May. 19, 2019  1:44 PM)KingSpin Wrote:
(May. 19, 2019  1:00 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: KingSpin I think I shouldnt purchase cho z beys because if i do so , by the time they get released in my country , they might break. So i think i will purchase a few god boosters and random boosters containing god beys. Can u please tell me if by any way i can get 4 god beys(beys in random boosters without stock combos are also fine)  in random boosters and god booster packs by using S$50. Tell me which ones should i purchase except the ones released in my country namely gV lS nL sX dF kS sT bR aC Sr. I mean can i find tN bJ kD along with 1-2 RBV 9 or 10 for around S$10-11 each totally up to S$ 50. If not csn u suihest some god or random god boosters for me.

Like I mentioned quite a few times in previous posts, go to Toys R Us or Takashimaya to look for them. You can easily find them with Google Maps.

I'm not sure about the stock at all the locations, nor do I have the time to travel there and scout for you. You'll have to visit them yourself and see what you can get. Most places have little/no stock for God beys, but plenty for ChoZ beys.

If you insist on getting God layer though, I'll recommend you to get the God Customize Set - it comes with tW, aB and dC, which aren't in your list. It also comes with competitive parts like Bearing, Atomic, and Bump. However, it costs around $55 or so.

Thanks i will get the god customise set then but do u think its stock will last till june 23?
(May. 19, 2019  1:51 PM)dranzer blader Wrote:
(May. 19, 2019  1:44 PM)KingSpin Wrote: Like I mentioned quite a few times in previous posts, go to Toys R Us or Takashimaya to look for them. You can easily find them with Google Maps.

Thanks i will get the god customise set then but do u think its stock will last till june 23?

I'm not sure, I can't predict the future. But it seems like many places are out of stock, so you gotta pray haha
(May. 19, 2019  2:12 PM)KingSpin Wrote:
(May. 19, 2019  1:51 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: Thanks i will get the god customise set then but do u think its stock will last till june 23?

I'm not sure, I can't predict the future. But it seems like many places are out of stock, so you gotta pray haha
XD but is there no chance of restock.
My parents have decided that we will go to Singapore if possible.
Likely October. So I guess cz-V,S and A will arrive.
I am just predicting dP release month. It might be November/ late October if i am correct. I hope I will be able to get my hands on dP.
(May. 19, 2019  2:46 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: My parents have decided that we will go to Singapore if possible.
Likely October. So I guess cz-V,S and A will arrive.
I am just predicting dP release month. It might be November/ late October if i am correct. I hope I will be able to get my hands on dP.

nop i dont think cz-V will arrive by october. most likely november or december ?‍♂️
Ok so I have understood that god customize sets are out of stock and won’t return to Singapore so are they’re any other sources for me to get the god beys
(Jun. 01, 2019  5:23 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: Ok so I have understood that god customize sets are out of stock and won’t return to Singapore so are they’re any other sources for me to get the god beys

If they're not in retail, you're gonna have a tough time finding it anywhere else...
Ok so I can’t do anything now I will buy Cho z beys just tell me if this combo is good or not-
Triple Cho z set (hK zA Wolborg)- $33 SGD.
I hope beys in this set don’t break easily
And 1 random booster(just suggest me which one is the best so far)
(Jun. 02, 2019  7:14 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: Ok so I can’t do anything now I will buy Cho z beys just tell me if this combo is good or not-

The Triple ChoZ Set has a few good parts - Atomic and Bearing, so it's a pretty good buy.

I would recommend Revive Phoenix if you don't already have it.

For Random Booster, probably get the latest one (RB11)
Which random booster vol.10 or 11 has both of the following characteristics-
1)Beys are less prone to break
2)Parts are more burst resistant
BTW how much does RBV11 cost?
And if I am not wrong RBV 10 costs S$ 10.95 right?
(Jun. 03, 2019  5:41 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: Which random booster vol.10 or 11 has both of the following characteristics-

all boosters cos $10.95

and are you talking about the prize bey?
(Jun. 04, 2019  3:30 PM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2019  5:41 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: Which random booster vol.10 or 11 has both of the following characteristics-

all boosters cos $10.95

and are you  talking about the prize bey?
No, what I am asking is I want a bey which is less suceptible to break so which random booster vol.10 or 11 has more beys which are more resistant to break. And yeah I would definitely not want to own a vL
(Jun. 04, 2019  3:50 PM)dranzer blader Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2019  3:30 PM)@ya.dama Wrote: all boosters cos $10.95

and are you  talking about the prize bey?
No, what I am asking is I want a bey which is less suceptible to break so which random booster vol.10 or 11 has more beys which are more resistant to break. And yeah I would definitely not want to own a vL

ohh then i dont know. maybe KingSpin can answer tht for u :>
(Jun. 04, 2019  3:50 PM)dranzer blader Wrote: No, what I am asking is I want a bey which is less suceptible to break so which random booster vol.10 or 11 has more beys which are more resistant to break. And yeah I would definitely not want to own a vL

I would think Vol 11 has more sturdy beys as there are more ChoZ beys inside. ChoZ layers are heavier and can take more damage compared to God layer ones.

But Vol 11 hasn't been release here yet, so I don't know why you're asking about it lol
(Jun. 02, 2019  8:45 AM)KingSpin Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2019  7:14 AM)dranzer blader Wrote: Ok so I can’t do anything now I will buy Cho z beys just tell me if this combo is good or not-

The Triple ChoZ Set has a few good parts - Atomic and Bearing, so it's a pretty good buy.

What?? It hasn't been released yet? U urself said that. Look I have highlighted it
(Jun. 05, 2019  5:57 AM)dranzer blader Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2019  8:45 AM)KingSpin Wrote: The Triple ChoZ Set has a few good parts - Atomic and Bearing, so it's a pretty good buy.

What?? It hasn't been released yet? U urself said that. Look I have highlighted it

Oops my bad then, I mixed the numbers up. We only have up to Random Booster 10 here.
I live near orchard road which store is the best for purchasing beyblades where there are most chances of finding beys
Heard a rumour from Malaysian distributor saying that the czA and czV is coming soon. Real soon.
(Jun. 25, 2019  5:41 AM)mikedrewsmy Wrote: Heard a rumour from Malaysian distributor saying that the czA and czV is coming soon. Real soon.

really?? but chozetsu not even fully released...
(Jun. 25, 2019  8:05 AM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2019  5:41 AM)mikedrewsmy Wrote: Heard a rumour from Malaysian distributor saying that the czA and czV is coming soon. Real soon.

really?? but chozetsu not even fully released...

I found Cho z Achilles limited white edition in takashimaya
(Jun. 25, 2019  11:37 AM)Trynam Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2019  8:05 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: really?? but chozetsu not even fully released...

I found Cho z Achilles limited white edition in takashimaya

No possible, unless
1) Someone dropped it and you found it
2) You're buying from a parallel importer who happened to be there

Show us a picture of it on the shelf if you want your story to be believable lol

This is dranzer blader (You might find him in this thread) He is from India. Currently on Singapore trip. He find this.
(Jun. 25, 2019  5:03 PM)renidage Wrote:

This is dranzer blader (You might find him in this thread) He is from India. Currently on Singapore trip. He find this.

Let me verify that