Beyblade News & Discussion Thread | SINGAPORE

@KingSpin I think I shouldnt purchase cho z beys because if i do so , by the time they get released in my country , they might break. So i think i will purchase a few god boosters and random boosters containing god beys. Can u please tell me if by any way i can get 4 god beys(beys in random boosters without stock combos are also fine)  in random boosters and god booster packs by using S$50. Tell me which ones should i purchase except the ones released in my country namely gV lS nL sX dF kS sT bR aC Sr. I mean can i find tN bJ kD along with 1-2 RBV 9 or 10 for around S$10-11 each totally up to S$ 50. If not csn u suihest some god or random god boosters for me.
(2 hours ago)dranzer blader Wrote: @KingSpin I think I shouldnt purchase cho z beys because if i do so , by the time they get released in my country , they might break. So i think i will purchase a few god boosters and random boosters containing god beys. Can u please tell me if by any way i can get 4 god beys(beys in random boosters without stock combos are also fine)  in random boosters and god booster packs by using S$50. Tell me which ones should i purchase except the ones released in my country namely gV lS nL sX dF kS sT bR aC Sr. I mean can i find tN bJ kD along with 1-2 RBV 9 or 10 for around S$10-11 each totally up to S$ 50. If not csn u suihest some god or random god boosters for me.

Like I mentioned quite a few times in previous posts, go to Toys R Us or Takashimaya to look for them. You can easily find them with Google Maps.

I'm not sure about the stock at all the locations, nor do I have the time to travel there and scout for you. You'll have to visit them yourself and see what you can get. Most places have little/no stock for God beys, but plenty for ChoZ beys.

If you insist on getting God layer though, I'll recommend you to get the God Customize Set - it comes with tW, aB and dC, which aren't in your list. It also comes with competitive parts like Bearing, Atomic, and Bump. However, it costs around $55 or so.
(1 hour ago)KingSpin Wrote:
(2 hours ago)dranzer blader Wrote: @KingSpin I think I shouldnt purchase cho z beys because if i do so , by the time they get released in my country , they might break. So i think i will purchase a few god boosters and random boosters containing god beys. Can u please tell me if by any way i can get 4 god beys(beys in random boosters without stock combos are also fine)  in random boosters and god booster packs by using S$50. Tell me which ones should i purchase except the ones released in my country namely gV lS nL sX dF kS sT bR aC Sr. I mean can i find tN bJ kD along with 1-2 RBV 9 or 10 for around S$10-11 each totally up to S$ 50. If not csn u suihest some god or random god boosters for me.

Like I mentioned quite a few times in previous posts, go to Toys R Us or Takashimaya to look for them. You can easily find them with Google Maps.

I'm not sure about the stock at all the locations, nor do I have the time to travel there and scout for you. You'll have to visit them yourself and see what you can get. Most places have little/no stock for God beys, but plenty for ChoZ beys.

If you insist on getting God layer though, I'll recommend you to get the God Customize Set - it comes with tW, aB and dC, which aren't in your list. It also comes with competitive parts like Bearing, Atomic, and Bump. However, it costs around $55 or so.

Thanks i will get the god customise set then but do u think its stock will last till june 23?
(1 hour ago)dranzer blader Wrote:
(1 hour ago)KingSpin Wrote: Like I mentioned quite a few times in previous posts, go to Toys R Us or Takashimaya to look for them. You can easily find them with Google Maps.

Thanks i will get the god customise set then but do u think its stock will last till june 23?

I'm not sure, I can't predict the future. But it seems like many places are out of stock, so you gotta pray haha
(1 hour ago)KingSpin Wrote:
(1 hour ago)dranzer blader Wrote: Thanks i will get the god customise set then but do u think its stock will last till june 23?

I'm not sure, I can't predict the future. But it seems like many places are out of stock, so you gotta pray haha
XD but is there no chance of restock.
My parents have decided that we will go to Singapore if possible.
Likely October. So I guess cz-V,S and A will arrive.
I am just predicting dP release month. It might be November/ late October if i am correct. I hope I will be able to get my hands on dP.