Beyblade News & Discussion Thread | SINGAPORE

2022 UPDATE: G4 BEYBLADE TOURNAMENTS ARE BACK FOR DB/BU!!

This will be the link the new Beyblade Singapore page! will be the link the new Beyblade Singapore page! Please like and follow if you have not, they will be posting future updates regarding G4 tournaments there.

Please follow the new and updated Singapore Beyblade Thread for DB/BU in 2022 onwards

[Image: 125466253_107578141170826_75854643604489...e=6093DF1E]

Hello Fellow Singaporean Bladers!

So, this thread is made for Singapore bladers to discuss about the meta and strategies used here in SG. You can discuss about anything related to Singapore Beyblade community or/and about any upcoming news regarding new releases here. I've seen a couple of SG bladers using WBO lately and i want to make this thread for us to discuss due to the fact that it is hard to manage a Whatsapp group chat.

alright, i'll start. has anyone found a viable counter to Sr.0B.Br? it's really annoying when spammed in G4 lmao. there are few combos that can counter this but it isn't really consistent (bK.0B.Ds , sX.7.X).
There aren’t really consistent combos against Sr.0B.Br in the G4 format.. if you go with novel combos to counter it in left spin, you’ll only get past the first round - Sr users will simply switch to opposite spin in the finals and outLAD you.

If you cant beat em, join em.. hahah

A simple fix to nerf its viability would be to just ensure a “lock-in” for the spin. Enforce that all players have to use the same spin for the entire tournament. This will give Sr counters a better chance.
(Dec. 12, 2018  7:23 AM)KingSpin Wrote: There aren’t really consistent combos against Sr.0B.Br in the G4 format.. if you go with novel combos to counter it in left spin, you’ll only get past the first round - Sr users will simply switch to opposite spin in the finals and outLAD you.

If you cant beat em, join em.. hahah

A simple fix to nerf its viability would be to just ensure a “lock-in” for the spin. Enforce that all players have to use the same spin for the entire tournament. This will give Sr counters a better chance.

aiya, these kinda things depends on how lenient the GM is HAHAH but that is a viable fix though. but the chances of this being implemented is slim as WBBA in singapore follows WBBA rules in Japan

[Image: wvGYXxh.jpg]

G4 this weekend! i cant make it due to my conflicting schedule though but i hope those coming this weekend have fun! ?
Counters to Sr

God:
bK.0B/7S/5G.Ul/Ds/v/x
Sr.0/7/5/4/2G/M/S/B.X/V/br/at/ds
nL.u/g/s/b.v
dC.2/4/5/7/0.at/o
mG.2/4/5/7/0.m/c/g.o

Cho z:
hS.0B.at/Ds
aH.0/7/10.ds/et/br
hK.0/2/4/5/7/10s/b/g.v/x/x’/ds’/ds
wV.0/2/4/5/7/10s/b/g/d/c.x’/ul/v/ds’/ds
rP.0/2/4/5/7/10/b.ds’/ds

That’s all I know
(Dec. 12, 2018  12:41 PM)Jaytxz Wrote: Counters to Sr

God:
bK.0B/7S/5G.Ul/Ds/v/x
nL.u/g/s/b.v
dC.2/4/5/7/0.at/o
mG.2/4/5/7/0.m/c/g.o

Cho z:
hS.0B.at/Ds
aH.0/7/10.ds/et/br
rP.0/2/4/5/7/10/b.ds’/ds

That’s all I know

The counters in the God list aren’t reliable counters - Sr.Br on opposite spin can just outLAD all of them.

You can’t use ChoZ in official tournaments now either, so I wouldn’t consider them at all...
(Dec. 12, 2018  12:41 PM)Jaytxz Wrote: Counters to Sr

God:
bK.0B/7S/5G.Ul/Ds/v/x
nL.u/g/s/b.v
dC.2/4/5/7/0.at/o
mG.2/4/5/7/0.m/c/g.o

Cho z:
hS.0B.at/Ds
aH.0/7/10.ds/et/br
rP.0/2/4/5/7/10/b.ds’/ds

That’s all I know

mG is the most consistent here, but it still bursts too easily.
Would sX or tN 0/2/4/5/7S/M/B/G/C/U/V.X/O/Ds/At/T/Br/V work?
(Dec. 12, 2018  2:00 PM)SCapri Wrote: Would sX or tN  0/2/4/5/7S/M/B/G/C/U/V.X/O/Ds/At/T/Br/V  work?

Doubt so. Sr on left spin can outLAD them easily.

The only way you'd win with these combos is if the opponent accidentally plays Sr on right spin, or launches way too hard on left spin and bursts.
sX with xtreme works if you get a OHKO (one hit knock out)
[Image: 375fh1F.jpg]

yooo Malaysia's G4 prizes are better than ours haha
(Dec. 13, 2018  7:37 AM)True haha SG damn stingy Wrote: yooo Malaysia's G4 prizes are better than ours haha
yooo guys new G4 Christams tournament this weekend!!

[Image: Y4UYKT8.png?2]
[Image: nHSATo8.png?1]
[Image: 1yZ3hAZ.png?1]

it's gonna be held at Vivocity Toys 'R' Us and im super excited! i guess ill cya all there hehe
who is going this satuday? anyone living near true north wanna meet up before going?
The format twist this week is gonna make the games much more exciting. See you later!
many G1 exclusive items were sold islandwide, probably to clear stocks. i theorize that Cho-Z is coming soon to SIngapore so yayy
alright, this weekend seems to have the same gimmick as last weekend. i cant make it this week so i hope yall have fun!

[Image: awz4nVb.png?1]

[Image: VnVv5hU.png]

[Image: xj0QwKL.png]
I'd already finished completing Light Launcher set last Saturday, especially Trident(Treptune).H.C and Gold Wyvern(Wyvron W2).V.O.
To those who don't have the whole set, then give yourself the big shot this weekend. Then have fun!
new tournament this weekend! sorry for the late post, i was busy hehe

[Image: bi8Fkhg.png?1]
This weekend's prize for G4 Tournament is Light Launcher again. I'd already completed this set twice last year. Once again, to all other bladers who don't have at least 1 or 2 Light Launcher Prize set(s), give yourself another shot. Have some fun!
[Image: LGTh1PG.png]

new tournament this weekend! those who are going, have funn
new tourney this weekend! i'll come if i can zzz have fun yall!
[Image: FI9Zk7c.png?1] [Image: jRbOeiz.png?1]
[Image: UspMN4u.png?1]

yeah ight, when are new stocks gonna come again?? ugh chozetsu takes so long to come to singapore,,
NEW AND BETTER PRIZES THIS WEEKEND! definitely coming on the 2nd of february hehe

[Image: 0S9SV4x.png]
[Image: HPbXQ8Z.png]
[Image: fKbJZgz.png]
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !! This weekend's G4 prize would be Blaze Ragnaruk. 4Cross. Flugel (Premium Ver.)!! good luck to those coming hehe
[Image: filJjvh.png?1]
[Image: HA3QG6I.png?1]