Beyblade News

(Nov. 25, 2020  4:54 PM)marutti Wrote: it's not proof for January issue will be Wyvern

We know. But we’re just trying to connect the dots in a realistic way

(Nov. 25, 2020  4:54 PM)marutti Wrote: it's not proof for January issue will be Wyvern

(Nov. 25, 2020  4:55 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:

Seeing Phi in the manga and "Saying Its Phi! Why would they get Hiro Morita to draw Phi if he wasn't going to have a bey!" without considered he's there because he's popular is pretty much what you guys are doing.

I bet you'll confirm soon that B-177 will be Wyvern, it is too evident! ^-^

Wakiya is a returning character with a defence Beyblade... 
Actually there is nothing about Genesis and Phoenix...

And maybe also beyblade.epizy.com will recognize my prediction?  Wink
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:01 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote:

That's just being cocky. These little pieces of evidence aren't enough to confirm a Wyvron booster. Wakiya already has a large and great role in the manga without having a beyblade so giving him a bey isn't needed.

Very true

Very true
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:04 PM)TitanDragon Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:01 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: I bet you'll confirm soon that B-177 will be Wyvern, it is too evident! ^-^

Very true

(Nov. 25, 2020  5:01 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: I bet you'll confirm soon that B-177 will be Wyvern, it is too evident! ^-^

Very true
You realize they can make a shirt  because Wakiya is popular and it will make money?
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:04 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

That's just being cocky. These little pieces of evidence aren't enough to confirm a Wyvron booster. Wakiya already has a large and great role in the manga without having a beyblade so giving him a bey isn't needed.

...and why do not give a Beyblade to a so popular character? Takara Tomy is just looking to make his bladers popular!
At the beggining of Superking season, Shu had not a Beyblade.
This is the same for Wakiya! ^-^
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:07 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:04 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: That's just being cocky. These little pieces of evidence aren't enough to confirm a Wyvron booster. Wakiya already has a large and great role in the manga without having a beyblade so giving him a bey isn't needed.

...and why do not give a Beyblade to a so popular character? Takara Tomy is just looking to make his bladers popular!

They always make Spryzen's release later in the season, your point is invalid

I'm not saying Wyvron is deconfirmed, it could certainly still release in January, but these points are enough to soft confirm it already
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:07 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: ...and why do not give a Beyblade to a so popular character? Takara Tomy is just looking to make his bladers popular!

They always make Spryzen's release later in the season, your point is invalid

What about Storm Spriggan?!? I think that your point is not too valid...
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:12 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: They always make Spryzen's release later in the season, your point is invalid

That only happened once. Legend release July, Cho-Z released November, Lord released August, and World September.
if it's wyvern it'll be worst choice.
Because we already have free spining bey World Spriggan and Lucifer the end
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:15 PM)marutti Wrote: if it's wyvern it'll be worst choice.

Exactly, we already have plenty of free spinning beys. What about a shock absorbing bey in Kerbeus? Or a projectile bey in Phoenix?
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:12 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:08 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: They always make Spryzen's release later in the season, your point is invalid

The only time spriggan released early was Storm because they showed shu in the 1st episode. In every season after dual layers shu was shown near the middle which is why his bey was released near the end
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:19 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:12 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: What about Storm Spriggan?!? I think that your point is not too valid...

The only time spriggan released early was Storm because they showed shu in the 1st episode. In every season after dual layers shu was shown near the middle which is why his bey was released near the end

Yep.
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:22 PM)marutti Wrote: i don't think they'll change gimick

Free spinning on Wyvron is to much of a staple for them to change it for an evo and guess what: We already have a ton of free spinning beys. I agree with you on everything.

Wait, actually there aren't normal layer with free spinning.
Wyvern will be the first.

Do not forget that World Spriggan has free spinning on metal chassis, while Lucifer the end is a different kind of Beyblade not compatible with others!

In my opinion, this Wyvern will be a strong release! :-)
For example, we will be able to use ''New Wyvern.Mb 2B'' for an invincible defence.
(Nov. 25, 2020  5:32 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote:

Wait, actually there aren't normal layer with free spinning.
Wyvern will be the first.

Do not forget that World Spriggan has free spinning on metal chassis, while Lucifer the end is a different kind of Beyblade not compatible with others!

In my opinion, this Wyvern will be a strong release! :-)
For example, we will be able to use ''New Wyvern.mb 2B'' for a invincible defence.

chassis is bigger and bulkier than a layer. I would take a free spinning chassis over a layer any day.
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:56 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Excited for next month's information

What's happening next month
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:57 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:56 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Excited for next month's information

What's happening next month

Every month he gives out Beyblade leaks

(Nov. 02, 2020  5:28 AM)marutti Wrote: A lot of people ask me very foolish question " Like when is next Corocoro? What is new bey? What information will be in next Corocoro?"
And deside to make this thread.

when I find some news I'll upload here.

Anime information every 10th
Corocoro every 15th
Corocoro Aniki irregular month 15th
Corocoro Ichiban every 21st
Corocoro Special end of even month
sometimes I'll upload spoiler too and people who hate spoiler don't come
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:57 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 27, 2020  7:57 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: What's happening next month

Every month he gives out Beyblade leaks

(Nov. 02, 2020  5:28 AM)marutti Wrote: A lot of people ask me very foolish question " Like when is next Corocoro? What is new bey? What information will be in next Corocoro?"
And deside to make this thread.

when I find some news I'll upload here.

Anime information every 10th
Corocoro every 15th
Corocoro Aniki irregular month 15th
Corocoro Ichiban every 21st
Corocoro Special end of even month
sometimes I'll upload spoiler too and people who hate spoiler don't come

Oh okay
Actually, we should be getting some Bessatsu info end of month, meaning tmrw. Hyped to see leaks about the next Special Chapter
Corocoro Special release in only end of even month and it'll not release in this month
(Nov. 30, 2020  5:35 AM)marutti Wrote: Corocoro Special release in only end of even month and it'll not release in this month

So we won’t find anything new about Doomscizor or any hints to January being for sure Wvyron for 2 more weeks? Dang.