Beyblade Neo Frontline (Beyblade Story) (Got Season 3 Part 3 sneak peek up)

Poll: Good Story?

Awesome!
15.79%
Good.
36.84%
Needs work
21.05%
Terrible
26.32%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
Its still an okay written story, but not for beyblade, if you want to write a deep story, that's fine, but this isn't Neo Frontline to me anymore, and which is why I mentioned in my thread on how I didn't enjoy it as much, I honestly thought Series 1 was better, and for a while this season was too, but it wore out its welcome and it went downhill IMO.

@[Hato] I believe after episode 7 or whichever episode Noami died, the focus is usually focused on the sword game world or whatnot, and rarely beys are mentioned, I THINK.
(Mar. 10, 2015  12:47 PM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2015  12:36 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2015  12:31 PM)Hato Wrote: I just skimped over episode 19; there were no Beyblades (I'm pretty sure there wasn't, correct me if I'm wrong). This isn't really a Beyblade fan series anymore. I know you are going to ignore this, but it just really isn't that great anymore Uncertain
Looks like you missed out on something great, besides it's still a beyblade fan series. Of course, you don't know yet, because I still need to develop it into the main plot.

Uh... no. This isn't really a Beyblade series anymore like Hato said. This is a mediocre version of Sword Arts Online and that has little to nothing to do with Beyblade.
I'll have to change that then. *idea sparks* Ok. Plan, GO!
(Mar. 10, 2015  1:37 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2015  12:47 PM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2015  12:36 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Looks like you missed out on something great, besides it's still a beyblade fan series. Of course, you don't know yet, because I still need to develop it into the main plot.

Uh... no. This isn't really a Beyblade series anymore like Hato said. This is a mediocre version of Sword Arts Online and that has little to nothing to do with Beyblade.
I'll have to change that then. *idea sparks* Ok. Plan, GO!
Um... sure...
I have seen episode 20 but... while the tone is more like the first series, the return of beyblading seems too sudden now, not that I mind and I am glad to see Capricorn back in action, but... it seems very forced, its like your trying to impress us instead of doing your own thing. As I mentioned a long time ago, you can do whatever you want, we wont force you. Also, as I mentioned, the sudden jump from the computer game arc to the beyblading arc is so sudden.

That said, its still my second favourite Fan Series I have read so far, but I just don't enjoy the computer story that much, I am sure everyone else does, but I liked it more when it focused more on Beyblade, like season 1.
(Mar. 10, 2015  4:15 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I have seen episode 20 but... while the tone is more like the first series, the return of beyblading seems too sudden now, not that I mind and I am glad to see Capricorn back in action, but... it seems very forced, its like your trying to impress us instead of doing your own thing. As I mentioned a long time ago, you can do whatever you want, we wont force you. Also, as I mentioned, the sudden jump from the computer game arc to the beyblading arc is so sudden.

That said, its still my second favourite Fan Series I have read so far, but I just don't enjoy the computer story that much, I am sure everyone else does, but I liked it more when it focused more on Beyblade, like season 1.
Heh, well I gotta try. Besides, I want to be more focused on beyblade anyways, so I slipped Neoto into the tournament, which I basically based on pokemon, when I originally watched Beyblade I thought it was gonna be something like pokemon Tongue_out
(Mar. 11, 2015  1:56 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2015  4:15 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I have seen episode 20 but... while the tone is more like the first series, the return of beyblading seems too sudden now, not that I mind and I am glad to see Capricorn back in action, but... it seems very forced, its like your trying to impress us instead of doing your own thing. As I mentioned a long time ago, you can do whatever you want, we wont force you. Also, as I mentioned, the sudden jump from the computer game arc to the beyblading arc is so sudden.

Heh, well I gotta try. Besides, I want to be more focused on beyblade anyways, so I slipped Neoto into the tournament, which I basically based on pokemon, when I originally watched Beyblade I thought it was gonna be something like pokemon Tongue_out

With the inconsistencies with the game world and random jumps everywhere, I just cannot follow it anymore, and therefore I'm not sure if I'll read anymore. I probably will to see if it gets better. I just feel weird without Naomi or the others.
(Mar. 11, 2015  1:58 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2015  1:56 AM)KirbyRobot Wrote:

Heh, well I gotta try. Besides, I want to be more focused on beyblade anyways, so I slipped Neoto into the tournament, which I basically based on pokemon, when I originally watched Beyblade I thought it was gonna be something like pokemon :P

With the inconsistencies with the game world and random jumps everywhere, I just cannot follow it anymore, and therefore I'm not sure if I'll read anymore. I probably will to see if it gets better. I just feel weird without Naomi or the others.
The last jump is the one in part 19 (I believe) and IK it's hard to understand, but I needed to get through it quickly, otherwise there'd be 100+ parts to season 2, about 50% of them would be Neo grinding. But even if you do drop from the series, It's only going for maybe 15-20 more parts, depending on how long season 3 is. But after that, I'll make another series. (Although it might be on another forum, as it involves dinosaurs, and I want to get it out before June 12 *COUGH COUGH* Jurassic World release date *coughity cough* As this forum is mostly Beyblade, dinosaurs won't really work well with the "Stream" of the forum. As for feeling weird without Naomi and the others, sorry, the most you'll get out of Naomi is flashbacks, and a closely guarded secret.

EDIT: After I draw all the main characters, when the series is finished, I might be quitting the forum.
Well, Kirby just sent me a PM, and he is unfortunately leaving and the series is finished. Yikes, I would have wanted to see more, especially an improvement with Series 3.

Well, Farewell Kirby, sorry if this is the wrong thread to post this.

So your not drawing the characters?
Looks like I'm back. I'll actually finish this now, I hate myself. xD
Wait! You're back? HURRAH!!! What made you change your mind?
(Mar. 20, 2015  1:09 AM)MissKarat Wrote: Wait! You're back? HURRAH!!! What made you change your mind?
Boredom. That's what.

EDIT: Uggg, I think I'll draw the characters tomorrow, I started drawing all my friends, so I might as well >_> yaaay. Also, I might get S3P1 out tomorrow as well. Or later tonight (it's 9:14 PM my time, so maybe, maybe not)
(Apr. 05, 2015  6:30 PM)MissKarat Wrote: Is S3E3 coming or what?
I dunno, things are just getting in the way and stuff Uncertain social life, school, it all just adds up. I did work on it a bunch last time I was online, but I didn't save it, and lost the progress, so yeh.
(Apr. 10, 2015  10:06 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote:
I dunno, things are just getting in the way and stuff Uncertain social life, school, it all just adds up. I did work on it a bunch last time I was online, but I didn't save it, and lost the progress, so yeh.

Are you serious? How can you lose your data and forget to save EVERY SINGLE TIME? You'd think by now you would remember to do such a simple task but you still forget to.
(Apr. 10, 2015  10:14 PM)MissKarat Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2015  10:06 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote:

Are you serious? How can you lose your data and forget to save EVERY SINGLE TIME? You'd think by now you would remember to do such a simple task but you still forget to.
Well, season 3 is taking me a long time because, I still need more time to think about the story, in writing they're asking us to write a fairy tale, so I have to focus on that. T_T Besides, I just went camping, and I was up pretty late, so yeh. I'm tired.
Dude, do what I do, take a break because you can't waste a good holiday!
(Apr. 11, 2015  9:16 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Dude, do what I do, take a break because you can't waste a good holiday!
Where I live, the weather is pretty good, so I tend to keep in a good mood :3
Good, just enjoy and relax, you deserve it after doing 30 episodes in total!