Beyblade Neo Frontline (Beyblade Story) (Got Season 3 Part 3 sneak peek up)

Poll: Good Story?

Awesome!
15.79%
Good.
36.84%
Needs work
21.05%
Terrible
26.32%
Total: 100% 19 vote(s)
Alright then...make a love interest for any of your main characters. Or make a character which one of your characters flirt with (like Brock from Pokemon does with other female characters).
(Feb. 17, 2015  4:34 AM)MissKarat Wrote: Alright then...make a love interest for any of your main characters. Or make a character which one of your characters flirt with (like Brock from Pokemon does with other female characters).
I was actually intending to do that in Season 3 or late in Season 2 Tongue_out As for who is in the love interest, is a close secret, but one things for sure, it'll involve Naomi.
If you want your character in the story, you have until tomorrow, at 7pm Mountain Time (US/Canada)
Times up guys, sorry.

EDIT: You guys have until tomorrow, sorry I had to go somewhere and I was supposed to come home at 8 (My time) but I was late, by an hour, so yaaaaay, homework.
Imma get part 4 up tomorrow, but with the inclusion of 3-4 new characters. So I have some work to do. So don't expect this to be done quick. Also, Season 2 will be drastically changed soon enough and will be longer than I expected (about 25 more episodes after episode 5 O_O so yaaaaay), but in season 3 there will be a big finale, I can guarantee that.
Yaaaaay, more inconveniences *sigh* I guess I'll get episode 4 up, after school at least
What's the hold up?
Excuses, excuses, excuses....nah, just kidding but you need to write a schedule when planning to write an episode.
I AM FINALLY GOING TO DO PART 4. Sorry for the wait, but when I tried earlier, I unfortunately lost my story. I gave it 2 days, so people could add their own character, then on Wednesday something went wrong (that I can't remember atm) and then when I tried again the next day, I had some problems with getting on the website. And now, finally episode 4 (or part 4.) will be up today!
Guess what guys, I finished it! (Only 26 more episodes to go until season 3)
I think it's a fun little idea of an episode, and it's way longer than some of your other ones that's for sure.
(Feb. 21, 2015  1:22 PM)UW Detective Wrote: I think it's a fun little idea of an episode, and it's way longer than some of your other ones that's for sure.
Well, there's about 26 more to go in the season.
When did you think of this? I actually thought there was 5 episodes, either way I can't wait for it!
(Feb. 21, 2015  2:10 PM)UW Detective Wrote: When did you think of this? I actually thought there was 5 episodes, either way I can't wait for it!
Recently, actually the only reason I made Dawson and Jason leave, was for the Nerve Rift story ark, and as for Naomi, well that's for the future Wink
I'll get to part 5. After I eat some people.... in Primal Carnage :3 Just some time later today.
I guess I'll start working on part 6 soon. I'm just choking these out at this point... aren't I o-o well whatever, I can make up for the time lost just messing around.
Just finished, part 6, I hope you enjoy Smile
I'm thinking about taking a small break, I've made three parts in the last 2 days, anybody that makes this things know how tiring these can be... even if it is just touching buttons on a plastic board.

EDIT: Looks like I have to take a break anyways, I managed to cut the tip of my finger open. *chuckles* Those dang soda openers.
Dahh!!! Don't mention your cut finger. Confused

And, I just read the chapters and Naomi dies? WHAT THE HELL?!!! But your latest chapters overall better than your previous chapters.
Whoa, Naomi died? That's pretty dark, actually, that's pretty awesome! Not because it was Naomi who died but the whole idea seems fresh and the dark (twist) works well with it.

However, I do have one complaint, in S2E6 the episode goes off topic, which is fine and variable but this one in particular is a little too off topic, so much that I don't recognise it as part of Neo Frontline or even Beyblade.

Anyway, whos Meili? Did you create her or was it someone else?
(Feb. 23, 2015  12:42 PM)UW Detective Wrote: Whoa, Naomi died? That's pretty dark, actually, that's pretty awesome! Not because it was Naomi who died but the whole idea seems fresh and the dark (twist) works well with it.

However, I do have one complaint, in S2E6 the episode goes off topic, which is fine and variable but this one in particular is a little too off topic, so much that I don't recognise it as part of Neo Frontline or even Beyblade.

Anyway, whos Meili? Did you create her or was it someone else?
I created Meili, and she's kinda based on a character from another show. Beyblade will take up more time in future bosses (They'll become the main form of the battle, really). As for the Naomi dying thing, It adds to the story (you'll see) in a few parts.
For me, it's not only that Naomi died but it was also how she died. SHE COMMITTED SUICIDE!!! (I think... according to what I've read)

...My response is

Besides that, it does seem very interesting and I would like to see how it adds to the story because this is really good and I hope to see more. I like this so far.
I can pretty much predict what will happen to naomi,I bet she will come back to life in a virtual state or built back from pixels,or she is glitched up.

since she didn't die in the real world and died in the virtual world,she would probably come to life again one way or another and the whole thing was just to shock us.

my guess only.
I read all the episodes, but why is season 2 so dark?! Maxim kills his mother?! Naomi DIES?! That is pretty deep... It's good, but too evil Uncertain But it's still ok Smile
(Feb. 24, 2015  12:30 AM)MissKarat Wrote: For me, it's not only that Naomi died but it was also how she died. SHE COMMITTED SUICIDE!!! (I think... according to what I've read)

...My response is

Besides that, it does seem very interesting and I would like to see how it adds to the story because this is really good and I hope to see more. I like this so far.
He he he. Well the Nerve Rift arc is only going to be dark for 1 or 2 more parts, for a while the series will be (mostly) light hearted. But around the last 2 parts, it'll be a bit more dark. After that season 3 will come out. :3