Beyblade Metal Fusion Game

Flame Byxis, could you add Diablo Nemesis? Because that's the bey I want for this game
Wyvern Attacks Cyber twice.
MWF: 9
Flame-byxis: 13

Cyber Attacks Wyvern twice.
MWF: 3
Flame-Byxis: 13

@[MWF] your turn. Added an extra point of damage to my Beyblade for the parry.

(Oct. 02, 2018  6:58 PM)MWF Wrote: (I might want to nix the parry and give Wyvern a special move.)
Put it in the thread for making Beyblades please.

(Oct. 02, 2018  10:58 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Flame Byxis, could you add Diablo Nemesis? Because that's the bey I want for this game
That would be an evolution. You could be Infant Nemesis.
Also I am just using Cyber Pegasus for the training match. You can have that after me and MWF are done.
(Oct. 02, 2018  11:33 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Wyvern Attacks Cyber twice.
MWF: 9
Flame-byxis: 13

Cyber Attacks Wyvern twice.
Flame-Byxis: 13

@[MWF] your turn. Added an extra point of damage to my Beyblade for the parry.

(Oct. 02, 2018  6:58 PM)MWF Wrote: (I might want to nix the parry and give Wyvern a special move.)
Put it in the thread for making Beyblades please.

(Oct. 02, 2018  10:58 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: Flame Byxis, could you add Diablo Nemesis? Because that's the bey I want for this game
That would be an evolution. You could be Infant Nemesis.
Also I am just using Cyber Pegasus for the training match. You can have that after me and MWF are done.

Ok, I'll wait for Cyber Pegasus to be available
Welp, gg no need to delay this.

Attack attack.
Wyvern attacks Cyber twice.
Flame-Byxis: 9

Cyber attacks Wyvern twice.
MWF: -1
Flame-Byxis 9

Stamina out Wyvern
Good game Jman jman and MWF!

@[Cuza Ackerman 1] I have added you to the game with Cyber Pegasus.

@[MWF], @[Jman jman], @[Cuza Ackerman 1] Do you want to try a Team 2 vs 2 match?
(Oct. 03, 2018  2:53 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Wyvern attacks Cyber twice.
Flame-Byxis: 9

Cyber attacks Wyvern twice.
MWF: -1
Flame-Byxis 9

Stamina out Wyvern
Good game Jman jman and MWF!

@[Cuza Ackerman 1] I have added you to the game with Cyber Pegasus.

@[MWF], @[Jman jman], @[Cuza Ackerman 1] Do you want to try a Team 2 vs 2 match?
Yes I do.
Am I allowed to create another bey?
(Oct. 03, 2018  3:03 AM)Armor Wrote: Am I allowed to create another bey?

In the other thread yes.
I'd love to try a 2 vs 2 match up! jman jman, wanna team up?
(Oct. 03, 2018  5:06 AM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: I'd love to try a 2 vs 2 match up! jman jman, wanna team up?

Sure I'll love to.
(Oct. 03, 2018  5:09 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2018  5:06 AM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: I'd love to try a 2 vs 2 match up! jman jman, wanna team up?

Sure I'll love to.

Sweet!
Sure but one thing: Lets say that beyblades when they evolve get their type bonus. A stamina type without the double stamina trait has no chance against an attack type with the double attack trait.

who goes first?
Teams are MWF and Flame-Byxis. Also Jman jman and Cuza Ackerman 1.

Team play adds in the ability to Block. Blocking allows you to take hits for a teammate. This is useful if they are charging a special and are weak. Blocking uses up a move per attack blocked. You can use defense points or special defense moves when blocking.

Turn Order
@[Cuza Ackerman 1]
Flame-byxis
@[Jman jman]
@[MWF]
(Oct. 03, 2018  6:00 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Teams are MWF and Flame-Byxis. Also Jman jman and Cuza Ackerman 1.

Team play adds in the ability to Block. Blocking allows you to take hits for a teammate. This is useful if they are charging a special and are weak. Blocking uses up a move per attack blocked. You can use defense points or special defense moves when blocking.

Turn Order
@[Cuza Ackerman 1]
Flame-byxis
@[Jman jman]
@[MWF]
Uhh Im too lateUnhappy....I hopefully join the next one
(Oct. 03, 2018  6:09 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Can I use requiem minbros that I made in your other thread https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Create-...r-MFB-Game

I think that should be an evolution.

@[MWF] If you are willing to knock the stamina you start with down to 25 then you could have the Double stamina trait now.
(Oct. 03, 2018  6:14 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2018  6:09 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Can I use requiem minbros that I made in your other thread https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Create-...r-MFB-Game

I think that should be an evolution.

@[MWF] If you are willing to knock the stamina you start with down to 25 then you could have the Double stamina trait now.

I'll stick with 30 stamina. double traits are evolution rewards.
(Oct. 03, 2018  6:16 PM)MWF Wrote: I'll stick with 30 stamina. double traits are evolution rewards.

All of the other Beyblades have double traits already.
(Oct. 03, 2018  6:17 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2018  6:16 PM)MWF Wrote: I'll stick with 30 stamina. double traits are evolution rewards.

All of the other Beyblades have double traits already.

ok 25 it is. Revive Wyvern will have 30 stamina with double stamina trait. (I was trying to keep 30 so if I use stamina I have the possibility to survive the potential 30 damage from a double requiem smash)
(Oct. 03, 2018  6:29 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2018  6:17 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: All of the other Beyblades have double traits already.

ok 25 it is. Revive Wyvern will have 30 stamina with double stamina trait. (I was trying to keep 30 so if I use stamina I have the possibility to survive the potential 30 damage from a double requiem smash)

You don't have to worry about requiem smash that because have to wait  for my beyblade to evolve.
(Oct. 03, 2018  6:59 PM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2018  6:29 PM)MWF Wrote: ok 25 it is. Revive Wyvern will have 30 stamina with double stamina trait. (I was trying to keep 30 so if I use stamina I have the possibility to survive the potential 30 damage from a double requiem smash)

You don't have to worry about requiem smash that because have to wait  for my beyblade to evolve.

thats why Revival Wyvern has 30 while infinity wyvern has 25.

now shall we start?
when @[Cuza Ackerman 1] makes their move.
(Oct. 04, 2018  5:46 PM)MWF Wrote: when @[Cuza Ackerman 1] makes their move.

Sorry about hold up, stuff just came up. Can we postpone this for another time?