Beyblade Metal Fusion Game

(Oct. 02, 2018  3:27 AM)Armor Wrote: Yeah I'm waiting. Anyone up for a battle?

@[Jman jman] are you interested?
(Oct. 02, 2018  3:34 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:

@[Jman jman] are you interested?

I sure am me and reverse minbros are ready.
(Oct. 02, 2018  3:35 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2018  3:34 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: @[Jman jman] are you interested?

I sure am me and reverse minbros are ready.

Since @[Armor] hasn't played before this will be a training match. Wins don't count.
@[Jman jman] do you think you can run the battle? You can tag me @[ Flame-byxis ] (remove spaces) if there is a problem.
(Oct. 02, 2018  3:39 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2018  3:35 AM)Jman jman Wrote: I sure am me and reverse minbros are ready.

Since @[Armor] hasn't played before this will be a training match. Wins don't count.
@[Jman jman] do you think you can run the battle? You can tag me @[ Flame-byxis ] (remove spaces) if there is a problem.

I will try my best.
Yay

let's go, Dark Phoenix!

(Oct. 02, 2018  3:42 AM)Armor Wrote: Yay

let's go, Dark Phoenix!

You will go first.

(Oct. 02, 2018  3:42 AM)Armor Wrote: Yay

let's go, Dark Phoenix!

Practice battle has started Dark Phoenix will be going first.

Dark Phoenix:20

REVERSE MINBROS:20
ok

so score should be:
Dark Phoenix: 20
Reverse Minbros: 20

right?
(Oct. 02, 2018  3:54 AM)Armor Wrote: ok

so score should be:
Dark Phoenix: 20
Reverse Minbros: 20

right?

Yes also it is your turn
sorry about the hold up

What are my available move options?

never mind
I'll attack twice
(Oct. 02, 2018  4:02 AM)Armor Wrote: sorry about the hold up

You can do two moves at a time you can choose either attack which will take away one of my spin points,you could also use Stamina that will make you gain one spin point you also use defense will stop one attack for better info check out the first post on this thread.
This sounds fun @[ Flame-Byxis ] but I dont think I will be online long enough to finish a battle. I dont even have bey.
(Oct. 02, 2018  4:12 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: This sounds fun @[ Flame-byxis ] but I dont think I will be online long enough to finish a battle. I dont even have bey.

You could do a long lasting one. Check the first post for available Beyblades.
(Oct. 02, 2018  4:13 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2018  4:12 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: This sounds fun @[ Flame-byxis ] but I dont think I will be online long enough to finish a battle. I dont even have bey.

You could do a long lasting one. Check the first post for available Beyblades.
Thx so much.XD
Edit: @[Flame-Byxis] May I have Flame Sagitario
(Oct. 02, 2018  4:09 AM)Jman jman Wrote:

You can do two moves at a time you can choose either attack which will take away one of my spin points,you could also use Stamina that will make you gain one spin point you also use defense will stop one attack for better info check out the first post on this thread.
Got it. I've made my moves. It's your turn now.

never mind
I'll attack twice

Dark Phoenix attack twice.dose 2

Dark Phoenix:20
Revere minbros:18

I use minbros stampede and attack. dose 12

Dark Phoenix:6
Revere minbros:18

Dark Phoenix turn

(Oct. 02, 2018  4:14 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2018  4:09 AM)Jman jman Wrote: You can do two moves at a time you can choose either attack which will take away one of my spin points,you could also use Stamina that will make you gain one spin point you also use defense will stop one attack for better info check out the first post on this thread.
Got it. I've made my moves. It's your turn now.

I made my move now it is your turn.
Not sure if I'm doing this right

Gain 1 spin, use Shadow Rush: damage is reflected, Reverse Minbros takes 12 damage.(I'm not sure if I'm allowed to totally reflect, or both players take the damage. My original idea was that Dark Phoenix would not take damage, and the opponent takes all the damage they gave).

Dark Phoenix: 9
Reverse Minbros: 6
(Oct. 02, 2018  4:33 AM)Armor Wrote: Not sure if I'm doing this right

Gain 1 spin, use Shadow Rush: damage is reflected, Reverse Minbros takes 12 damage.(I'm not sure if I'm allowed to totally reflect, or both players take the damage. My original idea was that Dark Phoenix would not take damage, and the opponent takes all the damage they gave).

Reverse Minbros: 6

Are you reflecting my attack or minbros stampede? Because minbros stampede dose ten points away from you and my Attack only dose 2
@[Armor] it deflects one attack not both.
Sorry, I added the damage, just the 10, so stats should be:

Reverse Minbros: 8

Can someone answer my question though? How does reflecting damage work?
(Oct. 02, 2018  4:39 AM)Armor Wrote: Sorry, I added the damage, just the 10, so stats should be:

Okay so it is 

Dark Phoenix:18
Reverse minbros 8
(Oct. 02, 2018  4:39 AM)Armor Wrote: Sorry, I added the damage, just the 10, so stats should be:

Reflecting make the attacker take the damage rather than you. I can be used once for one attack. It must be used as soon as you get a turn or the attack hits you.
So does this mean my health is actually at 19, since I don't take the 10?

When you are reflecting you basically reverse the other beyblades attack so they loose points not you.
So my health is at 19. Awesome!

if I'm not wrong:
Dark Phoenix: 19
(Oct. 02, 2018  4:44 AM)Armor Wrote: So does this mean my health is actually at 19, since I don't take the 10?

No you should be at 18 because my is a attack type so it dose twice the attack power.