Create Beyblades for MFB Game

In this thread you can make a Beyblade for in my game. https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...ame--79023
The Beyblade can have made up or real parts. You do not have to use the Beyblade in the game.
All of the Beyblades will likely need new evolutions later on if you want to design those too.

Give the name of the Beyblade.

Put the information about the Beyblade in the following format:

Beyblade name

Beyblade type ability enter relevant information from below .
Defense Beyblade put Defense doubled
Attack Beyblade put Attack doubled no Stamina option
Stamina Beyblade put Stamina doubled no Defense option
Balance Beyblade put whatever ability goes with the highest percentage (eg Defense high, medium Stamina Beyblade gets Defense doubled)

Enter the name of the special move, what it does, what penalty it has, and how many times it can be used. (I will have to decide if these are fair)

For an example of a finished Beyblade.

Rock Zurafa

Defense doubled

Special:
Storm Surge: Can be used during opponents turn but will remove your next turn. Counter Attack your opponent for -4 and take no damage.

Once your Beyblade has been approved you can use it in the game mentioned above. Just tell me in the thread for the game what Beyblade you want to use and mention that it is in this thread.
Does it have to be real?
(Dec. 16, 2017  5:17 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Does it have to be real?

No it doesn't. You can make up the parts for it if you want to.
Orion 160ES
Stamina doubled, no defense option

Special:
Barnard's Loop: Does 6 damage and takes up both turns, and the opponent loses their next turn. (Only usable once)

It evolves into Basalt Orion LW105AS.
Basalt Orion LW105AS

Special:
Barnard's Loop: Does 7 damage and takes up both turns, and the opponent loses their next turn. (Only usable once)

It evolves into Phantom Orion B:D.
Phantom Orion B:D

Special:
Barnard's Loop: Does 7 damage and the opponent loses their next turn. (Only usable once)
@[dt1000] you will need an Evolution for in between the two. Also change no Attack option to no Defense option (you can't win without attacking)
Also a turn is two moves so maybe change it to one turn to charge. (must be used as a last move)
Otherwise it sounds good!
Fixed it.
(Dec. 16, 2017  6:20 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Fixed it.
Would you like to switch over from your Lightning L-Drago to Orion?
(Dec. 16, 2017  7:08 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2017  6:20 AM)dt1000 Wrote: Fixed it.
Would you like to switch over from your Lightning L-Drago to Orion?

No thank you.
(Dec. 16, 2017  4:02 PM)dt1000 Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2017  7:08 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Would you like to switch over from your Lightning L-Drago to Orion?
No thank you.
Are you okay if I add it to the OP for the game then. Someone else may possibly use it?
(Dec. 17, 2017  12:21 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2017  4:02 PM)dt1000 Wrote: No thank you.
Are you okay if I add it to the OP for the game then. Someone else may possibly use it?

Yep.
Sagittario 145S
Attack doubled, no defense option

Special:
Flame Claw: Does 3 damage and can only be used once per turn, but it can be used infinitely.

Evolves to Flame Sagittario C145S.
Flame Sagittario C145S
Attack doubled, no stamina option

Special:
Flame Claw: Does 3 damage and can only be used once per turn, but it can be used infinitely.

Evolves into Flash Sagittario 230WD.
Flash Sagittario 230WD
Attack doubled, no defense option

Special:
Diving Flame Claw: Does 5 damage and takes up both moves, but starts a fire field that does one damage to the opponent each turn.
(Dec. 17, 2017  4:46 AM)dt1000 Wrote:

I already have Flame Sagittario on the game list if you want to edit the other two based on that.
(Dec. 19, 2017  12:21 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2017  4:46 AM)dt1000 Wrote:

I already have Flame Sagittario on the game list if you want to edit the other two based on that.

Okay.
Made an evolution for Rock Zurafa.

Earth Zurafa R145JB

Defense Tripled

Special:
Steel Shield: After activating Earth Zurafa will not take any damage until your third turn. You can end this special early, and Defense basic ability will be removed while using. Lose 1 spin every turn this is equipped, use once.
Dark Phoenix 90MS

Defense Doubled(making this a balance type, but is it really?)

Special: Absorb's the opponents damage from one turn and can be used to reattack at any time in addition to normal moves. Lose 2 defense or lose one turn.

(Oct. 01, 2018  2:44 AM)Armor Wrote: Dark Phoenix 90MS

Special: Absorb's the opponents damage from one turn and can be used to reattack at any time in addition to normal moves. Lose 2 defense or lose one turn.

By Absorb do you mean steal Stamina points? What do you mean by re-attack at any time?
To have a data base to how wyvern works I will put it here.

Infinity Wyvern
25 stamina double stamina option
No defense option

Special move: Stamina burst, gives 10 stamina. Takes the entire turn can be used once after Wyvern goes under 15 stamina.

Rebirth wyvern
30 stamina, stamina option gives two spin
No defense option, cannot Parry attacks.
Special move: Revival spin, attack option is unavailable and stamina option gives 4 spins for the next two turns. Takes two moves and gives one defense the turn you use it on.

Please give feedback if any of this is op.
(Oct. 01, 2018  4:55 AM)MWF Wrote: To have a data base to how wyvern works I will put it here.

Infinity Wyvern
(every 6th attack causes damage to the attacker, damage done = damage delt that attack)

Does this mean every 6th attack from the opponent effects them instead of you?
If so, you can try it, it can always be changed later.
(Oct. 01, 2018  4:59 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  4:55 AM)MWF Wrote: To have a data base to how wyvern works I will put it here.

Infinity Wyvern
(every 6th attack causes damage to the attacker, damage done = damage delt that attack)

Does this mean every 6th attack from the opponent effects them instead of you?
If so, you can try it, it can always be changed later.

Every 6th attack deals damage to both wyvern and the attacker. This includes special moves, unless the move goes through defenses, for the Parry counts as passive defense.
(Oct. 01, 2018  3:37 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  2:44 AM)Armor Wrote: Dark Phoenix 90MS

By Absorb do you mean steal Stamina points? What do you mean by re-attack at any time?

Since attacking is subtracting the opponent's spin, I can basically take their attack and re-use it on them. I won't take any damage from their attack, but my move may need to be further nerfed.

Also, I'm calling the special move Shadow Rush
(Oct. 01, 2018  10:58 AM)Armor Wrote: Since attacking is subtracting the opponent's spin, I can basically take their attack and re-use it on them. I won't take any damage from their attack, but my move may need to be further nerfed.

Also, I'm calling the special move Shadow Rush

How about it can only be used once per match. Later it can be changed if it doesn't work well.
Can I add spin counter to my reverse Minbros after me ,you and MWF match is over?
(Oct. 01, 2018  8:45 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Can I add spin counter to my reverse Minbros after me ,you and MWF match is over?

What is spin counter?
(Oct. 01, 2018  8:49 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  8:45 PM)Jman jman Wrote: Can I  add spin counter to my reverse Minbros after me ,you and MWF match is over?

What is spin counter?

spin counter it when the z19  go to it lower height and spin steal. That what I had put on your contest you made.
How about this, your current special move will be reduced to 6 damage. However you will be able to instead use spin counter to steal 4 spin from a right spinning opponent.