Beyblade Metal Fusion Game

Just a reminder Anybody that is interested in the game can make your own Beyblade for the game here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Create-...r-MFB-Game

KnightPro please enter your moves like this:
1 enter move: Attack, Defense, etc.
2 enter move
If you are using a special move enter its name in one of the two spots.

KnightPro You can go first I will be trying Vulcan Horuseus.

(Jan. 13, 2018  6:23 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Sure
(Jan. 13, 2018  7:19 AM)KnightPro Wrote: Ok Attack

Each turn is made up of two moves so you can either use 2 attacks, or one attack, and one other allowed move.
I am wondering if anyone is interested in this game. If you are and you have not played before please read the first post on page 1.
Mind if I join in with infinity Wyvern 145 AS? (The previous evolution of my Bey in the contest)
(Sep. 30, 2018  5:13 AM)MWF Wrote: Mind if I join in with infinity Wyvern 145 AS? (The previous evolution of my Bey in the contest)
Sure! It is a stamina type right? I can add a special move if you give me some info on it.

Also @[Jman jman]
Reverse Minbros W105 Z19
Attacks worth double damage no stamina option
Special:

Minbros stampede -10 Stamina from opponent (use once)
Which beyblades are not taken?
(Oct. 01, 2018  1:45 AM)Armor Wrote: Which beyblades are not taken?

Check the first post under Tops or Member made Beyblades. The Beyblades without a WBO member name besides them in parentheses, for example (Flame-Byxis), are available.

Let me know what top you want to use and I will add you in.

@[dt1000] and @[Basalt Fox] Could you let me know if you are still interested in being in the Game?
Thanks!
Yay

Wait, so I can make a custom bey?
(Oct. 01, 2018  1:54 AM)Armor Wrote: Yay

Wait, so I can make a custom bey?

Yes you can. Just enter it over here: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Create-...pid1412955
Please check the rules in the main post of that topic.
I would like to join I choose my Reverse Minbros W105 Z19.
(Oct. 01, 2018  2:38 AM)Jman jman Wrote: I would like to join I choose my Reverse Minbros W105 Z19.

Not sure if this is a rule, but I think you have to post your custom bey in another link. Read the first post in the link for full details: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Create-...pid1412955
(Oct. 01, 2018  2:50 AM)Armor Wrote: Not sure if this is a rule, but I think you have to post your custom bey in another link. Read the first post in the link for full details: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Create-...pid1412955

Jman jman and MWF won a contest to get their Beyblades in the game.

(Oct. 01, 2018  2:38 AM)Jman jman Wrote: I would like to join I choose my Reverse Minbros W105 Z19.

Added!
Ok so infinity Wyvern 145 AS is a standard stamina type. It does not have much of a special move it just starts with an extra spin (would that be too op?) Double stamina

Rebirth Wyvern B : D on the other hand has a special move called revival spin where the stamina option gets a 1.5x bonus (gives 3 spin instead of 2)that lasts for two rounds. During those two turns attack option is disabled.
(Oct. 01, 2018  4:31 AM)MWF Wrote: Ok so infinity Wyvern 145 AS is a standard stamina type. It does not have much of a special move it just starts with an extra spin (would that be too op?)
I will set you up with Infinity Wyvern. The starting stamina will be 30 for now I will change it later if needed.
(Oct. 01, 2018  4:36 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  4:31 AM)MWF Wrote: Ok so infinity Wyvern 145 AS is a standard stamina type. It does not have much of a special move it just starts with an extra spin (would that be too op?)
I will set you up with Infinity Wyvern. The starting stamina will be 30 for now I will change it later if needed.

Ok. When it evolves it gains the double stamina trait.
(Oct. 01, 2018  4:37 AM)MWF Wrote: [quote="Flame-Byxis" pid='1465538' dateline='1538364964']
Ok. When it evolves it gains the double stamina trait.
Sounds good! I have added you to the game.
Do I just challenge someone?
(Oct. 01, 2018  4:43 AM)MWF Wrote: Do I just challenge someone?

You can. So far the only members I know are active are: you, @[Jman jman] and me.
(Oct. 01, 2018  4:48 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2018  4:43 AM)MWF Wrote: Do I just challenge someone?

You can. So far the only members I know are active are: you, @[Jman jman] and me.

Ok I challenge you. (I put the details of infinity Wyvern on the thread for making beys for this game. Please give feedback if it is op)
Practice Battle started (Doesn't count as a win)

MWF with Infinity Wyvern goes first. 30 Stamina

Flame-Byxis with Cyber Pegasus goes second. 20 Stamina
Who wants to challenge me?
I'll play you. What's your bey?
(Oct. 01, 2018  5:10 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Practice Battle started (Doesn't count as a win)

MWF with Infinity Wyvern goes first. 30 Stamina

Flame-Byxis with Cyber Pegasus goes second. 20 Stamina

1. stamina
2.stamina
@[MWF]'s Infinity Wyvern Gain 2 stamina.

Flame-Byxis's Cyber Pegasus attacks twice.

Infinity Wyvern 28
Cyber Pegasus 20

@[Armor] Here is the trial information for your Beyblade.

Dark Phoenix

Defense Doubled

Special move: Shadow Rush. Deflect an attack back at the attacker. Use once.