Beyblade Metal Fight Grips-What's your custom?

Poll: Which Grip Do You Use?

The Beyblade Metal Fight
58.85%
The 3 Segment (Explosion)
41.15%
Total: 100% 243 vote(s)
(Feb. 08, 2011  1:41 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2011  12:24 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I have two Hasbro Launcher grips. One is Blue, the other is Gray with a Red Grip Mule. I put Light Launchers on them. (Because I'm too lazy to buy a String Launcher...) And I am very OCD about what color launchers I put on them. I feel that the color of my Launcher should match and look nice with that of my Launcher Grip...

HA! I feel like mine should match too. I use a Gray grip with a trans red ripcord launcher (Hasbro) and a blue Hasbro ripcord. Or when I use my LLD I use the BeyLauncher L. My string launcher broke so that's why I use a Hasbro launcher.
I use a Green Light Launcher with my Blue Grip, and a Blue Light Launcher with my Gray Grip... I also only use Black Rip Cords...
Currently, I've just been using a gray 3 seg. Grip with grip rubber, and a light blue beylauncher.
The beylauncher has tape on the handle currently, since I don't have a suspension or launcher rubbers, and that's all I could think of. It's just temporary though. I photoshopped a picture to go in the card holder slot, since I have no beypoint card.

My ideal launcher setup that I would want is:
3 seg
Grip rubber
Metal assist
Grip extension( forgot the name)
Angle compass(for weight)
Led sight(for weight)
L L 2/beylauncher l/r
Launcher rubber.

That's my dream Smile
(Feb. 08, 2011  12:08 AM)Sparta Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2011  11:05 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: I use a Black Takara-Tomy Grip and a LR Beylauncher. I will soon get LED Light (though mainly for the PD bottom), Grip Support and Grip Rubber.

Quick! Explain why you like that custom (you might get in trouble Gasp)!

I like that custom... because I only have a black Grip and the LR Beylauncher is good because it can launch both LLDrago and other beys as well Tongue_out

I will get the LED Light for the PD bottom, and Grip Support and Grip Rubber for more comfort.
I use White Takara Tomy Launcher Grip + Angle Compass + Grip Rubber (White) + Beylauncher + Beypointer (Waiting for this coming from wwqqyang). Getting a Metal Assist too.

I love how the launchergrip looks, its awesome. Plus, Playing beyblades without looks sucks right? I hope i get a Black Grip Rubber, since it looks better on White. Grin
Here's my newest grip. I call it the Phoenix Grip:
*Grey hasbro Launcher Grip
*Black Bey-Pointer
*Red Takara-Tomy String Launcher

I call this the phoenix grip for 2 reasons:
*Phoenix=Dranzer=Smile
*It's actually the grip used by Phoenix in the anime.

I love it because it is comfortable, but it also just looks sexy Tongue_out. The red launcher is what really makes it though
What i want is

. Beypointer
.Beylauncher L/R
.Beylauncher suspention.
.Grip ,launcher white
.RUbber Blue
.LED sight to make it look weird.

now that will be 147 dollars

EDIT: 500 post!!!!!
I use a silver hasbro launcher grip w/ the included stickers, an orange Hasbro beylaucher w/ susanow sticker, and the black and goldish grip mule/rubber. i use it cuz its all i hace. occasionally, i'll use my midnight bull light launcher. i like them (sometimes)
- 3 segment launcher grip
- White launcher grip
- Light launcher 2

Nothing too special. I like the power from the launcher and the grip makes it easier to sliding shot.
Black launcher grip, Orange Bey/Light launcher, Bey pointer. It gives a nice Halloweenish look which I love
I use a Hasbro launcher grip w/rubber and a TT light launcher. I need the extra power, I am weak
(Feb. 14, 2011  12:12 AM)Devil The Beyer Wrote: I use a Hasbro launcher grip w/rubber and a TT light launcher. I need the extra power, I am weak

LOL. What color rubber? Just curious I heard hasbro released a black one.
(Feb. 19, 2011  2:01 AM)Sparta Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2011  12:12 AM)Devil The Beyer Wrote: I use a Hasbro launcher grip w/rubber and a TT light launcher. I need the extra power, I am weak
the red one. got it last month. (I suck)
(Feb. 22, 2011  2:41 AM)Devil The Beyer Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2011  2:01 AM)Sparta Wrote:
the red one. got it last month. (I suck)

Ok. Cool. Sry didn't know if you had the new one.
my dream is to have a black grip+angle compass+black beypointer+black bey pointer
so is they even possible?
(Feb. 22, 2011  3:32 AM)pieofdeath123 Wrote: my dream is to have a black grip+angle compass+black beypointer+black bey pointer
so is they even possible?

Well, for starters you would have to help the efforts in Haiti. Then you would need to solve world hunger, pay tribute to the war efforts in America, create lasting world peace, solve the conflicts in the middle east, create a scientific exploration back in time using the theory of quantum mechanics and the time-space continuum, create millions of $ in income from playing the stock market correctly during the next world economic low, solve an equation involving the imaginary number, i; discover the lost city of Atlantis, and last but not least, find a new species of dinosaur. Then, maybe, just MAYBE, you can create that custom launcher grip.

Jkjkjkjkjkjk lololololol. Being serious now, yes, you can. But you should explain why you want that custom grip.
Me I use a 3 segment launcher grip with a beylauncher LR, with a beypointcard, LED sight, angle compass, grip rubber(mixture of the 3 colors), and a grip support
I have a hasbro blue launcher grip with a sonokong beylauncher R(Dark blue)(Or L when i use meteo/lightning L-drago) with the launcher pointing at me. I some times use my light launcher 2 though as my pongs of my beylauncher R are going to break Unhappy I sometimes use my Led on it to make it look more full.
I normally use the old launcher grip with the US version of the ripcord launcher. I add rubber to keep my hands steady along with the beypoint. My hands are really figity. Its all i need really, though if anyone asks me id rather put on a glove and use a beylancher. I pull the ripcord in a sort of instintive way and its been habbit since HMS. so far i have broke 3 ripcoard with them snapping in half mid launch.
Really gotta watch my strenght from now on... thing is im not even pulling hard.
I just ordered some launcher stuff so This is how my Launcher will be set out.

Black and Blue Launcher Grip ( I had a Black One and a blue one so i went half, half.) Grip Support, White mule, LR Launcher, or L Launcher or my Custom R Launcher. Metal assist and beypointer Joyful_2
white 3 segament launcher, red bey launcher, red launcher grip, launcher rubber (white/blue), and a beypoint card, also in the handle i have made a counter weight to allow more stability and acuracy and a light Joyful_2
White launcher grip, white grip mule, Beypointer, black Beylauncher, white launcher rubber. (:
i did use (will get it all back, sold it in random parts)
black beylauncher (orange prongs), black launcher grip, white launcher grip and beylauncher grip (died orange) karabiner grip (died black), angle compass
lol
I use white grip, beylauncher L/R. I want black grip rubber, beypointer, and angle compass
Either Red Beylauncher w/ Sagittario grip or Left Launcher w/ Sagittario grip.