Beyblade Meta Madness Podcast

Another awesome podcast!
Wahoo! New episode is out and yes, I know it's long overdue Smile We had a lot to cover in this one, but hope you all enjoy! Please please leave us a review on iTunes if you like the podcast. It puts us higher in the search and makes it easier for others to find the show ~
Nice idea. Where is it?

(Jan. 09, 2019  6:16 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: R.I.P. https://worldbeyblade.org/User-Meta-madness

Gasp What is this I found?! A fellow cuber?!
(Dec. 19, 2019  4:06 AM)YishYash Wrote: Nice idea. Where is it?

Check the original post! We're on iTunes, Spotify, Player FM, Google Play... really anywhere you listen to podcasts Smile
Aaaahhh finally!!
I’ve been waiting for ages!!
Ooooh a new Meta Madness! Awesome! (Also if you ever need any guests for the podcast hmu lol)
(Dec. 19, 2019  4:03 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Wahoo! New episode is out and yes, I know it's long overdue Smile We had a lot to cover in this one, but hope you all enjoy! Please please leave us a review on iTunes if you like the podcast. It puts us higher in the search and makes it easier for others to find the show ~
Hey, if you ever need to talk about anything Hasbro related on the podcast, let me know. Id be happy to do it!
Agh it would be an utter honor to be in the podcast..
But I’m sure that you hafta be a Blader Of Renown,
Of which I am not....)
And have a great knowledge of the game
To gain a spot in it...
(of which I don’t have...)

Which I completely understand, I mean, you want people that actually know what they’re talking about, not no passionate amateurs... like myself...

I’ll be looking forward for the next episodes.
I Can’t wait!!
Very good podcast, enjoyed it a lot!