Beyblade Manga Collectors?

I'm not so sure if anyone has made a topic similar to this but...
Anyone on here collect Beyblade Manga Novels?
The old and/or new series?
Also share the location that you've purchased it at~☺!
no but i want to where do u buy them?????????????????????????????????????
The original Beyblade manga is only available on eBay and Amazon these days. The Metal Fight Beyblade manga, its translated version, can be found in almost every library store though.
(Jan. 19, 2012  1:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The original Beyblade manga is only available on eBay and Amazon these days. The Metal Fight Beyblade manga, its translated version, can be found in almost every library store though.

thnx
I have the first two MFB volumes, which I bought from Kinokuniya. Prices aren't bad over there.
I recently ended my CoroCoro subscription which serializes the Metal Fight Beyblade manga, but I do own basically all of it minus this month's chapter.
I haven't been able to find the Metal Fight Beyblade manga in my library, a bookstore, or online for that matter. Does anyone who owns it know where I could buy a few volumes?
(May. 01, 2013  11:13 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: I haven't been able to find the Metal Fight Beyblade manga in my library, a bookstore, or online for that matter. Does anyone who owns it know where I could buy a few volumes?

Yahoo! Japan Auctions have some if I recall correctly ..
I have two old beyblade mangas in my school. IIRC, they are volume six and volume eleven.
It is weird that It does not have any MFB mangas. Like how Fhe Supreme One said, I cannot find any MFB mangas at my public library too!
Exactly! I'm surprised it's translated, honestly. & Cannon, thanks! I'll have to check out Yahoo! Japan Auctions then.