Beyblade Live Action Movie

I dunno. It might suck, but either way, it will draw more eyes to beyblade. And that's a good thing. The movie doesn't necessarily have to be good for people to find out what beyblade is and like the actual game. I just want more people in Maine and New England to start playing!!!
NO COLORADO in tempted to ask my friends at school but I don't have a good way to ask without getting s few months of teasing

But it will draw more eyes to beyblade but I fear that will come will negative mind sets toward the toy line. Hopefully your right though. As long as it's decent it should work out find
I hope they release movie exclusive tops, like they did with sol blaze
My gut tells me this will end up being stuck in development hell. I'm not getting my hopes up.

But I'd totally watch it if it came out. I mean...I'd have to.
I can just imagine a Burst version with "random" explosions everywhere...
(Aug. 12, 2015  11:15 PM)Dracomageat Wrote: I can just imagine a Burst version with "random" explosions everywhere...

Yeah. Imagine a super rare exclusive that you could only get if you buy tickets to the movie, like sol blaze. I hope if they do, I really wish it has a bearing action to it!
My predictions is that this movie will be sooooooo successful critically and financially... y'know right up here with such classics such as The Last Airbender, Battlefield Earth and Batman & Robin.
Imagine if they made Bursts explode like a Michael Bay movie, or Ballistic: Eek Vs Sever...
Or it could be a smash hit and the WBO could take over the would as I dominate the New England tournaments. Positive thinking!!!
I feel that it will make lots of money. All of us are going to go see it right? I mean even if it sucks we are gonna go see it.

It would be cool if in Japan they had beylogger paper prices thingies with the movie logo or something on them attached to the ticket. I would to tolls use one even if the movie sucked.
Eh I probably will try and see it, maybe I'll like it.
(Aug. 12, 2015  11:52 PM)Momohimi Wrote: My predictions is that this movie will be sooooooo successful critically and financially... y'know right up here with such classics such as The Last Airbender...

So it'll make millions?
(Aug. 13, 2015  12:39 AM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2015  11:52 PM)Momohimi Wrote: My predictions is that this movie will be sooooooo successful critically and financially... y'know right up here with such classics such as The Last Airbender...

So it'll make millions?

Oh, the financial part refers to Battlefield Earth in which it bombed.
Hopefully this one unlike the other 2 movies don't fall under the forgotten banner.
I actually liked the sol blaze movie as it provided one of my favorite characters (Helios) and the plot was less cliche than most metal fight was. Actual movie spoiler here ->
(Aug. 13, 2015  1:26 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: I actually liked the sol blaze movie as it provided one of my favorite characters (Helios) and the plot was less cliche than most metal fight was. Actual movie spoiler here ->

Yeah I actually thought the film was okay, the animation was a little weird but it was still a decently fun ride. Unlike the V-Force one, which sucked. I think Helios is okay, damn do I want Sol Blaze.
(Aug. 13, 2015  1:37 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2015  1:26 AM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: I actually liked the sol blaze movie as it provided one of my favorite characters (Helios) and the plot was less cliche than most metal fight was. Actual movie spoiler here ->

Yeah I actually thought the film was okay, the animation was a little weird but it was still a decently fun ride. Unlike the V-Force one, which sucked. I think Helios is okay, damn do I want Sol Blaze.

the parts sound like a complete upgrade from earth eagle, but stick with eagle; it's better
WHAT ?!
Stupid XD

I HAVE DREAMED OF THIS DAY I CANT WAIT! I AM SO EXITED, I LOVE THE ANIME AND NOW THIS!

sorry my caps lock was on Wink
I have eclipse sol blaze. And it sucks. But if I had the real original version I would be one step below God. It looks so nice. I'm excited to see if there is a coo legendary bey in this movie.

And sion It doesn't matter that sol blaze is horrible (earth eagle was a wierd bey to compare with but okay) it's the concept that this is quite possible the rarest beyblade ever and it costs 500$ on Amazon. But 16$ for the black recolor.
(Aug. 12, 2015  10:59 PM)Bladerguy2 Wrote: NO COLORADO in tempted to ask my friends at school but I don't have a good way to ask without getting s few months of teasing

just ask the nerdy kids to play. If someone plays magic, pokemon, etc. They'll probably be open to beyblade. And if not, they would probably love it if they gave it a chance.

But as far as teasing goes, don't even worry about it. I'm 25, so you can only imagine the grief I get for playing with tops! Especially when I have to ask off at work for a tournament haha.
But I think people kind of respect that you do something that you're passionate about. And if people are mean about it, they probably have nothing like that in their lives.
I already made a post in this thread, but I thought I'd come back to remind you guys that if Michael Bay makes the movie it will forever be known as Bayblade.
Yup

You know maybe it will be good. Transormers was a huge success and was based off of the Takara Tomy toyline. After remembering that I'm much much more hopeful.
but how real life moviee

animation movie was also k
(Sep. 06, 2015  6:06 PM)Jksiddh Wrote: but how real life moviee

animation movie was also k

Have you seen transformers ? Grin
It was an anime/manga
Did you watch bat man, spiderman, iron man LOL. They were cartoons/Comics

Live actions films are not new Grin

edit: Oh I forgot to mention Dragon Ball Z
Transformers the original series (and all the others following) are so not anime. They just aren't. It's a cartoon advertisement for toys. Also he's kinda got a point. I mean beyblade sounds difficult to translate to real life (without being terrible) more than something where it's character and power based like Dragonball Z.