Beyblade Live Action Movie

(Mar. 02, 2022  11:26 AM)Dodgest Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2022  3:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: yea this bouta suck. the only good anime to live action movie i've ever seen was detective pikachu. everything else sucked. converting toy franchises into live action movies is usually pretty bad too, with the only good ones being the og tmnt movie and TF1/TF4/TF6(which, looking back on it, 1 and 4 were okay at best, and 6 was just weird but not terrible). Imma call it now it's gonna get canceled instantly. beyblade isn't big enough in the US, much less the rest of the world(besides Japan), for this to have a semblance of a chance to succeed. Now ofc this movie could make it super popular, but monsters, ninjas, and robot cars fighting are sorta interesting, but spinning tops? like what? I honestly bet this was just a leaked conference and beyblade was just one of the ideas thrown out there.

What about Sonic? A 2nd movie will be released this year. We know there will eventually be a 3rd & 4th because of the 2 girl characters that will eventually come (the pink character & the black one). Battleship was turned into a good movie. I'm still waiting on the last Transformers movie. I am sad that we never got Ultra Magnus. As for Beyblade, imagine the special edition tops. They would sell just as good as the TT special remake boxes.

sonic is not an anime live action movie. it's based off a video game. battle ship was.... weird? Aliens? coulda been a cool tactical movie but no. aliens. Again, TF 1 was okay, 2 was literally just fireworks and cgi, 3 was barely better, 4 was fireworks with dinosaurs, 5 was literal random garbage they put out to milk the series, and 6 was an awkward attempt at a solo movie. It's literally a meme now, whenever you see excessive explosions in a scene, people just say: "directed by Michael Bay". Beyblade? bro beyblade is tiny compared to all the franchises the could put out. it's hey-day was middle of plastic gen to early mfb. it's basically dead now. and how do you make a series like that interesting? TF was carried by action. Sonic and Pikachu had interesting plot lines, and had the potential to be engaging. Beyblade is not exciting or engaging, or action packed. It's just interesting. so how you gonna make smth into what it's not?
It's a Deadline "exclusive" article. It's basically another word for them saying "We have no sources, please believe us"
(Mar. 02, 2022  1:52 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: Chris Pratt voicing Tyson if they do make the movie would be good

jokes aside that might actually work
sorta
maybe
possibly

ok probably no but it's fun to think about