Beyblade: Legends

Episode 11: The Regional Tournament: VS Ryouma!

“Well folks, the first round is over! And it couldn't have been done in a more skilled way!” The announcement thundered over the roar of applause that the boy named Ryouma was receiving. The stoic boy barely acknowledged the ovation and advanced towards the bench.

“We’ll be taking a five minute break before round two folks, so feel free to have a delicious, refreshing Coca-Cola! Coca-Cola: Open happiness!”

On the other side of the gargantuan stadium stood another boy. This boy, in stark contrast to the pristine Ryouma, stood in a threadbare and stained tee shirt and sweatpants, both of which were embedded with dirt and other refuse. His dirt streaked face carried a stunned expression as he silently conversed with himself.

“W-what just happened?” he thought, “I had it in the palm of my hand; how could I lose it so easily?”
___

“Three, two, one! Gooo Shoot!” Applause from the bleachers echoed throughout the cavernous stadium as the two contestants drew out their winders, sending the two blades flying into the dish like bullets. The Beyblades took a moment to regain their balance, and after a period of silent deliberation, the boy named Ryouma simply extended one index finger.

The other competitor, Reiiji, watched in curiousity as Ryouma’s purple and grey streaked blade shifted towards the center of the dish. It appeared to be following Ryouma’s noiseless command, similar to a blade that Reiiji had seen once before. Reiiji couldn’t see the blade’s physical details, but he was sure he could make out a small engraving on the face bolt.

“A…bit beast…like Sayoko’s Storm Sagittario…” Reiiji whispered to himself. Of course, he was not in the least bit surprised that Ryouma had one; The wealthy young man was famed to be the best blader around, and as Reiiji had learned, all the best players had bit-beasts.

“Well let’s take a look inside the ring, folks. Looks like Ryouma’s blade has taken an extremely defensive stance here!” Reiiji examined the bowl again. He had faced several attack type blades before, but never a defense type, so he knew this would be a bigger challenge than before. Reiiji also knew that he was going into the battle blind, for he had never had a chance to actually study Ryouma’s blade up close. However, he seemed to be doing okay for the moment. As Ryouma’s Beyblade simply rotated in the middle, Reiiji’s was circling around slowly, like a cat stalking its prey.

The new plastic sharp tip that the Director had given him appeared to be giving his blade a bit more movement than before, but to that end, it also reduced his stamina. In this case, however, it didn’t seem to matter; nothing was happening!

“Well folks, this is only the beginning of the battle. I’m sure someone is going to do something…” Reiiji too was beginning to get bored by simply looking at the inactive blades. He turned his attention to Ryouma, who was gazing endlessly at his blade. Reiiji sighed and looked back down at the dish, where his blade was beginning to attack!

“Well folks, it seems that Reiiji is going to break the ice here in the Beydome!” Reiiji concentrated on his blade, perhaps the movement from the sharp tip was a little too much. Nevertheless, it was too late, his blade was rushing towards Ryouma’s and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

Clang! With that sickening sound, the two blades collided and reached a standstill. The sound of metal on metal echoed throughout the arena and several of the audience members covered their ears. Ryouma’s eyes widened and suddenly, he spoke.

“Eagle, shake him off!” With that command, his blade, apparently named Eagle, forcefully pushed on Reiiji’s metal contraption, sending it flying into the walls of the ring. The audience, mainly girls, began to squeal and shout Ryouma’s name in reverence.

“Folks, it’s not over yet! Take a look at this!” Reiiji’s blade circled around with the momentum it had received from the fall. It charged towards Eagle with extreme power. Once again, the metal screeched, but this time things were different. Eagle appeared to be losing ground; it was being pushed back!

“H-how? No one’s ever been able to do that before…” Ryouma said and then he sighed, “Oh well, I suppose desperate times call for desperate measures.” He rapidly extended his forearm and began what appeared to be a counter attack.

“Earth Eagle! Seismic Wings!” His deep voice reverberated around the stadium, and his fans skipped with joy. A large phantom, like the one Reiiji had seen once before, was rising up out of the engraving on Earth Eagle. Reiiji, no longer a stranger to this concept, simply stared as the phantom began forming the faint outline of a bird. When the beast had fully formed, it screeched a loud war cry and began flapping its wings.

Even Reiiji could feel the air quiver as the Eagle’s wings began shaking the bowl, causing both blades to wobble. The shockwave on the air and ground became so great that Reiiji’s blade was shaken out of the arena, leaving only the weighty Earth Eagle still standing.

Reiiji’s small metal blade slowly rolled towards him until it reached his ragged shoes. The entire audience was silent, but only for a moment. Within seconds, the audience exploded with commotion.

“Well folks, the first round is over! And it couldn't have been done in a more skilled way!”

Next on Beyblade: Legends

Episode 12: The Regional Tournament: It's Not Over 'til it's Over!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MORE CHAPTERS!
Hmph, I was expecting more feedback, but oh well. The new episode will be up sometime during this three day weekend so, keep your eyes open for more Legends
Hmm......to be honest, I actually don't like this story. Why? Because it's better than mine, and I'm jealous Unhappy!

No, just kidding. In all honesty, it almost seems like you're trying to hard to describe things sometimes. You occasionally use words you sometimes don't need, which is the opposite of most people on this website.

Your word CHOICE, however, is great. I can actually visualize the scenes in my head. One thing the story lacks is character development, but it might be blamed on the fact that you're writing in third person.

I will look forwards to more updates.
I absolutely love this story, it relates to almost every blader here, the character the underdog, but with skill, and just how his life is, is like how life really is for people. Now, since i must, my character,
Name: Iakou metari
Beyblade: Eclipse draco Mwa130 rsf. Eclipse is like burn, but more rigid and sharper to increase attack, draco is a round energy ring that looks like a dragon curled around so its mouth touches its tail. Mwa130, Metal wing attack, strikes out toward the opponents spin track with sharp metal wings, Rsf, rubber sharp flat, like rubber flat, but with a sharp tip protruding from the middle. Eclipse draco is a stamina/attack combo bey.
Character description: Has spiky white hair with a black lining, shaped like kyoya's, where's normal jeans, and a long black coat, with a white lining. Has a white shirt underneath. Personality wise, he is kind and gentle, but doesn't talk much. He never gloats over a victory, but always fights his hardest. He stays away from people normally unless there his close freinds.
Special moves: Final eclipse, Eclipse draco leaps into the air, eclipses either the sun, moon, or stage lights, and the flies down shining white, striking the bey, also meets air attacks in midair. Eclipse stadium, Eclipse draco spins around the arena creating a black vortex, that then lights up striking everything within with the last of his power, spins out always afterword.
Thats it, and again, awesome story
GREAT STORY!
COCA-COLA!! You just made your story that much greater.
GREAT story! also, may i take a request? if so, here it is.

Name: Itami
Bey: (no bitb, so i guess?) Red bey with Spiked blades on it.
Personality: Does not talk much, stalks people.
Clothing: A cape created of darkness, a black mask (face not visible), and black boots.

(Please tell me if I need to be more specific on anything)

-BeyScorcher

EDIT: Clothing: no shirt, just darkness covering the front
hair:Grey and spiky

EDIT 2: Bey: Blood NightstrikeF125S
F125 is Flame125, which spikes out and clips opponent, S is Shadow, a dark tip that has tiny tiny weights that make it zigzag

special: Vanish Strike: bey dissapears for a moment, then strikes without notice

Blood: has a zig zag pattern that makes the shape of a z
nightstrike:black, very light, has little lines that scale the oppenent
Can i make a request? Sorry if the bey is too overpowered.
Name: Tatsuo
Personality: Crazed, mad with power.
Clothing: Red shirt w/ L Drago Destroy Face. Black Jeans.
Hair: Black, spiky hair
Bey (Normal):MFS (Metal Face Stamina-adds a good amount of stamina, along with all the benefits of MF ) L Drago Destroy DF90URF (Ultimate Rubber Flat-Has nearly infinite attack power but dangerously low stamina)
Bey (Bit Beast): MFX (Metal Face Xtreme- Very Heavy on the outside, yet light as feather at the core, for increased speed, defence, and stanima) Final ( A Very Heavy attack wheel coated with rubber. Similar to Lightning, but with increased attack and spin steal.) L-Drago III (A very light wheel with noticeable upper attack) UA85 (Ultimate Attack- Extremely powerful for attacks, but hass immensely high recoil) R3F (XTreme Rubber Flat-Barely has stamina, but is a major improvement over URF in terms of defense and stamina, and almost as good at attack.)

Special Move 1- Dragon Dark Stream- Unleashes Dark Power over the opponent. Can be used by switching to Dark Absorb (Rubber) Mode. Impossible to avoid, but does a decent amount of damage to everything around it and increases it's spin equal to the spin the opponent lost.
Special Move 2- Dragon Dark Strike- Unleashes all of its might, and attacks blindly at the opponent. The recoil is as great as the attack itself. Used in Dark Unleash Mode. (NOTE: This bey can change moes during battle)
Dark Move- Ultimate Destruction- The Bey unleashes both the spirit and power of the bey and the blader. This attack failing can lead to disastrous consequences.

So... There's my character. I hope you accept him! K... Now I have a good feeling you won't... This guy is WAY too overpowered.
If I still can here's a request:

Name: Tsuru
Bey: Burn Relion 145WD
Description: He loves to Beyblade but hates to talk(kinda like Kai), and has 3 scars from what looks like a dragon claw on his face
Hair: Dark Black and Spiked
Clothing: Hoodie with a picture of his Bey and a Black Cap with another pic of his Bey
Special move: Burn Star- Forms a dragon on the stadium and the dragon rages "firewalls" that push the opponent out of the stadium
Special move 2: Galaxy Fire Vortex-Entire arena is engulfed by spinning flames and pushes the opponent into the air and the attacks 5 times while on fire
Why did you stopped writing it was one if not the only story i liked Unhappy whyyyy
Heres a charecter: Name: Kuji
Beyblade: Galaxy Pegasus W105HF
Desc.: Kuji Wears a Black shortsleeve shirt with a Pegasus Symbol with a lightning bolt through the middle on the back for his group (The Storm Strikers) He also wears jeans ripped at the knee. His little brother looks up to him and he has never lost a battle.
I'll put up the story as soon as I can. I'm sorry for the delay, I AM NOT FINISHED! I've been trying to help out a bit more with the metagame and Hasbro news, which is why my story has been off for so long.
Grin this is tense I can't wait to see the end! GO REIIJI Grin WOO HOO
I love this story and I want moar!

Ps Pepsi>Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola is to mainstream :3
I have a character idea: Bunta "Sekai" Yamanaka; black hair, dark hooded trench coat with a Ray 100F. Thoughts?
Great story by the way
Actually, let's do this right...

Name: Bunta "Sekai" Yamanaka

Personality: Very quiet, but has a dark humor about him. Deep stare, and a curious look about him. Very relaxed, but puts all effort into his battles.

Clothing: Dark hooded Trench coat draped down over legs and feet.

Hair: Black and combed to the side

Bey: Ray 100F

Special move:Axis Paralyzer, similar to storm bringer; the bey spins around the stadium to create a "tornado" and slowly closes in on the opposing bey so it cannot move, then while maintaining speed, strikes from short range.
So Im guessing this story is done seeing as how no episodes have been posted for almost six months now? A shame since it was turning out to be a very good story. One of the best one's I have read on here. Oh well, hopefully more will come over time.
Haha, I realize I have been inactive on this site for about 3 months but not to worry. I am simply active in other parts of the site, like the Beyblade General Forum and the Customization forum, etc. No story is ever complete, and I will continue to add on whenever I begin to get a reprieve in the amount of workload I have.
Its cool man. Im completely understand about having a busy life. Thats me every day, so no need to rush.
LOVE THIS STORY.
It's realistic, it's catchy, and it's very well written.
Did I mention the fact that I love this story?

Episode 12: The Regional Tournament: It's Not Over 'til it's Over!

Sweat dribbled down Reiiji's dirt streaked face, slowly turning a muddy brown color as it mixed with the filth. The bitter loss had left him awestruck and crippled. The young vagrant closed his eyes and feebly attempted to regain confidence through some mental chatter.

"You've been through this before. All you have to do is find a weakness." With the words of encouragement etched in his mind he clicked his blade into place, ready for the next match.
___

"And we're back! Live from the Kyoto Beydome, this is Yu Asagiri."

"And Kia Asamiya here. And if you missed it, the first round of the Finals was won by Ryouma, who skillfully used his bit beast to knock Reiiji's blade out of the ring."

"Not much of a surprise there. Ryouma is the heavy favorite to win the tournament with his blade, Earth Eagle."
___

"Are you ready folks, 'cause its time for the next round to begin. We have the sign that the Bladers are ready, so here we go!" The DJ of the tournament did his best to rouse up the stadium more than it already was, a hard task by any measure. When the crowd seemed about ready to explode from the anticipation, he began his countdown.

"Three, two, one, Gooo Shooooot!" The crowd roared and Reiiji snapped the winder back with all of his strength, sending his blade gyrating into the transparent arena. Conversely, on the other side of the ring, Ryouma nonchalantly tugged at his, knowing full well his blade would do the work for him.

The blades quickly resumed their positions; Eagle remained steadfast in the center while Reiiji's blade orbited. Reiiji quickly noted the thickness of the wheel, and the angle of the spin. A small tilt in either direction and Ryouma's blade would be scraping the floor.

"But with all that weight it would take more force to move than my blade is probably capable of," Reiiji conferred with himself, "Probably, that's the key word here."

"Well folks, not much going on here. And just a reminder to all you Bladers, you can get high quality Blading parts from Rei's Toy Shop, and when you get there, tell him Blader DJ sent you!" Reiiji smirked at the blatant product placement, but he continued to mull over his options. He knew that the longer he waited the less time he had to choose a decisive plan of action; he would not outlast Eagle in a stamina battle. And Ryouma realized this too, so he kept his bit beast away for the time being, knowing that with patience he would win the battle without a fight.

Reiiji needed more speed, referencing Newton's Second Law, to get more force. But more force wasn't going to come out of nowhere.

"Eh, this is getting boring," Ryouma remarked, "Eagle, attack position!" The crowd, decked in purple and grey, celebrated at the occurrence of action and Eagle began to rush towards Reiiji's blade.

The crushing blow sent Reiiji's blade flying, but the hit was not hard enough to produce a KO, however. Little did Ryouma know, the hit was the catalyst required for Reiiji's plan to work. The peasant rejoiced at his luck.

"Now, attack!" Reiiji exclaimed. His blade rolled down the side of the pit at unthinkable speeds. Gravity provided all the force and the two blades were set to clash at the center of the dish.

"What a plan, Reiiji is using Ryouma's big hit to strike back with even greater force!" Ryouma raised an eyebrow at the thought of it; striking a defense blade head on was not much of a plan. Regardless, he watched on with interest as Reiiji's joke of a Beyblade struck hard and true against Eagle's metal exterior. Eagle's metal wheel slowly tilted at the hit, barely scraping the floor of the arena.

Ryouma suddenly understood his opponent's plan. He cursed at not realizing it sooner, and cursed once more for being forced to use his bit beast again. He had underestimated his opponent for the last time, and he had paid the price.

The elated Reiiji grinned as he heard Earth screech from scraping the floor. It wouldn't be too much longer before he could celebrate.

"My mistake." Reiiji glanced up at Ryouma curiously. "I shouldn't have underestimated you. But luckily I always have a back up plan." Reiiji's heart sunk; he had overlooked Ryouma's greatest weapon in his attempt to find a weakness. The deafening crowd drowned out his curses, and Ryouma shouted his familiar command.

"Eagle, Seismic Wings!" Reiiji's blade was quickly shaken from the arena and Ryouma slid into the dish to retrieve his blade. The boys, each with their own regrets, eyed each other from afar before returning to their own corners to await the start of what could be the final match.

Next on Beyblade: Legends

Episode 13: The Regional Tournament: A Life Marked by Failure

(Jan. 16, 2012  11:16 PM)PhantomKid Wrote: WOW!!!

Thanks, but I would really appreciate some feedback rather than one word responses :\