Beyblade In Poland / Beyblade w Polsce

Hi Guys.

I'm a guy from Poland where Beyblade used to be famouse when I was younger.
I am trying to become a Tournament Organizer for WBO and I hope that you will support me in my journey to become better.
I'm gonna need a lot of activity down on this post to make sure you guys are intrested in this types of event.
It would be great to show some amazing attendance on further tournaments.
In the beggining Tournament will be organized at the Park in Wroclaw but in the future we can organize tournaments in other cities.
https://www.google.pl/maps/place/Altana+...17.0884978

I have a lot of Beyblade stuff so if u don't have something you will have a oppurtunity to have a look and pick some parts for yourself from my collection.
I hope you guys can help me to become One of the Organizer In Poland.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siemanko ! Witam was Bardzo Serdecznie.

Pochodzę z Polski gdzie Beyblade za czasów dzieciństwa był bardzo popularny choć ostatnimi czasy zmazał się on z naszej pamięci.
Staram się otrzymać prawa organizatora turniejów od WBO i mam nadzieje, że mi w tym pomożecie.
Potrzebuję jak największej liczby aktywności pod tym postem aby inni zobaczyli, że jest zainteresowanie Beyblade w Polsce oraz są chętni do uczestniczenia w pojedynkach, które planujemy w przyszłości organizować.
Turnieje początkowo odbywałyby się we Wrocławiu W Parku Szczytnickim przy Altanie 

Z biegiem czasu prawdopodobnie Turnieje odbywałyby się w innych Wiekszych miastach, prawdopodobnie w parkach lub wcześniej wynajętych salach.
Jestem w posiadaniu dość okazałej kolekcjii części do Beyblade oraz stadionów, w przypadku gdyby czegokolwkiek Wam zabrakło lub chcielibyście wypróbować inne części, jestem w stanie Wam je udostępnić.
Mam nadzieje, że pomożecie mi osiągnąć sukces i razem zbudujemy całkiem zgraną społeczność ^^
Nwm czy tu moge napisać o tym ale mamy grupę na fb polską na ktorej chcemy zrobic turniej w tym roku jak będzie conajmniej 6-8 osób napisz na priv jak chcesz info o grupie//
Idk am i allowed to say this on this forum but we have polish beyblade group on fb on which we plan to make a tournament if there will be from 6 to 8 people message me on priv if u want info about fb group
Hi, I am from Czech republic, Ostrava, where you buying beyblades in PL ??in czech is nobody toyshops selling Bbs....i know amazon ebay etc. But i want go to the shop, choose, look and buy....Poland Austria Germany toyshops??..any tips???
(Mar. 18, 2020  7:12 PM)vrbkalukas Wrote: Hi, I am from Czech republic, Ostrava, where you buying beyblades in PL ??in czech is nobody toyshops selling Bbs....i know amazon ebay etc. But i want go to the shop, choose, look and buy....Poland Austria Germany toyshops??..any tips???

I recommend the portal 0. Global shipping should work well if they dont ship to Czech Republic i will contact with our Polish distributor (private person who buys beys worldwide to sell them in PL)
jak zrobisz turniej w lublinie województwo lubelskie to moge chociaż jestem biedny i kupuje same podróbki mam kilka orginalnych hasbro
(Dec. 14, 2020  12:44 PM)Wito911 Wrote: jak zrobisz turniej w lublinie województwo lubelskie to moge chociaż jestem biedny i kupuje same podróbki mam kilka orginalnych hasbro

*I used Google Translate to find out what you said.
I feel sad for you that you always have to buy fakes. You can ask your parents to buy you more Hasbro beyblades. But if they are too costly, I don’t know what to say. I could gift you a Beyblade (if my parents allow, or I could say it’s to an author) for your birthday. I still feel very very sad for you.
(Dec. 14, 2020  1:01 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  12:44 PM)Wito911 Wrote: jak zrobisz turniej w lublinie województwo lubelskie to moge chociaż jestem biedny i kupuje same podróbki mam kilka orginalnych hasbro

*I used Google Translate to find out what you said.
I feel sad for you that you always have to buy fakes. You can ask your parents to buy you more Hasbro beyblades. But if they are too costly, I don’t know what to say. I could gift you a Beyblade (if my parents allow, or I could say it’s to an author) for your birthday. I still feel very very sad for you.

thanks men i have birthday 20 november you not must but when you have beyblade and dont use this beyblade can you send to me PLEASE when i create paypal i give you moeny but now i dont have

(Dec. 14, 2020  1:04 PM)Wito911 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  1:01 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: *I used Google Translate to find out what you said.

thanks men i have birthday 20 november you not must but when you have beyblade and dont use this beyblade can you send to me PLEASE when i create paypal i give you moeny but now i dont have
money
(Dec. 14, 2020  1:04 PM)Wito911 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  1:01 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: *I used Google Translate to find out what you said.

(Dec. 14, 2020  1:04 PM)Wito911 Wrote: thanks men i have birthday 20 november you not must but when you have beyblade and dont use this beyblade can you send to me PLEASE when i create paypal i give you moeny but now i dont have
money
You don’t have to give me any money back. I have a lot in my money bank.
(Dec. 14, 2020  1:08 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  1:04 PM)Wito911 Wrote: thanks men i have birthday 20 november you not must but when you have beyblade and dont use this beyblade can you send to me PLEASE when i create paypal i give you moeny but now i dont have

money
You don’t have to give me any money back. I have a lot in my money bank.

oh my god YOUUU A HEROOOO HEROOO

(Dec. 14, 2020  1:11 PM)Wito911 Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2020  1:08 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: You don’t have to give me any money back. I have a lot in my money bank.

oh my god YOUUU A HEROOOO HEROOO

XD SORRY
A będą kiedyś organizowany turniej w Polsce?
(Oct. 24, 2019  9:18 PM)exeter121 Wrote: Hi Guys.

I'm a guy from Poland where Beyblade used to be famouse when I was younger.
I am trying to become a Tournament Organizer for WBO and I hope that you will support me in my journey to become better.
I'm gonna need a lot of activity down on this post to make sure you guys are intrested in this types of event.
It would be great to show some amazing attendance on further tournaments.
In the beggining Tournament will be organized at the Park in Wroclaw but in the future we can organize tournaments in other cities.

I have a lot of Beyblade stuff so if u don't have something you will have a oppurtunity to have a look and pick some parts for yourself from my collection.
I hope you guys can help me to become One of the Organizer In Poland.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siemanko ! Witam was Bardzo Serdecznie.

Pochodzę z Polski gdzie Beyblade za czasów dzieciństwa był bardzo popularny choć ostatnimi czasy zmazał się on z naszej pamięci.
Staram się otrzymać prawa organizatora turniejów od WBO i mam nadzieje, że mi w tym pomożecie.
Potrzebuję jak największej liczby aktywności pod tym postem aby inni zobaczyli, że jest zainteresowanie Beyblade w Polsce oraz są chętni do uczestniczenia w pojedynkach, które planujemy w przyszłości organizować.
Turnieje początkowo odbywałyby się we Wrocławiu W Parku Szczytnickim przy Altanie 

Z biegiem czasu prawdopodobnie Turnieje odbywałyby się w innych Wiekszych miastach, prawdopodobnie w parkach lub wcześniej wynajętych salach.
Jestem w posiadaniu dość okazałej kolekcjii części do Beyblade oraz stadionów, w przypadku gdyby czegokolwkiek Wam zabrakło lub chcielibyście wypróbować inne części, jestem w stanie Wam je udostępnić.
Mam nadzieje, że pomożecie mi osiągnąć sukces i razem zbudujemy całkiem zgraną społeczność ^^

Hey i am interested send me a message on ig rishav4702
Siema mieszkam w Irlandii ale do polski na lato gdzie wy mniej więcej jesteście
Gdzie w Polsce jeszcze ktoś robi turnieje? Ja jestem w Gnieźnie