Beyblade Geeks William, In Memory of.

Damn, BBG was what re-peaked my interest in blading. Always sad to hear about a tragedy such as this. Rest well William, your bey spirit deserves it... Unhappy
Hmm.I can't believe this.........Does this mean the bbg's stopped posting videos in youtube?
(Aug. 14, 2014  7:40 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Hmm.I can't believe this.........Does this mean the bbg's stopped posting videos in youtube?

No, they are still active to an extent; thankfully they were able to keep their spirits up.
These were the people who practically began beyblade for me and if it wasn't for them I would not have discovered my greatest passion. RIP BBG William
BBG William is in my eyes a true beyblader. Him and the rest of BBG are to me true beyblade legends. As a fellow subscriber to there channel I enjoyed watching BBG learning with each battle what true beyspirit really is...
I just wish I had a chance to battle such incredible beybladers. Even though the channel still gose strong, I miss BBG William and often go back and watch old videos from when he was alive. I spent a long time preparing for a tournament to see if I could maybe see them.
To BBG: I may be late making the post. But I had to say something after watching a ton of videos featuring William. The moment I saw this post I needed to share what I felt.
In honor of his memory I wish to battle you with hi bey spirit on my side.
My youtube name is Jet Harris, in your list of subscribors.
I am a beyblade ninja.
And if I loose I will hand over my list of epic beyblade zero G combos.(ultimate balance types.)
P.s. I'm also in your circles on Google+
BBG William is a good guy but he has passed away leaving his friends, family and beyblades. I Santhosh salute you sir .Let him have a good life in his next birt
I'm actually supplies right now i was watching beyblade videos of them and now decoding that he's dead I'm shocked i must have been watching videos from 2 years ago then he was funny and cool I'm just speechless
(Mar. 25, 2015  11:43 PM)GhostShredder Wrote: I'm actually supplies right now i was watching beyblade videos of them and now decoding that he's dead I'm shocked i must have been watching videos from 2 years ago then he was funny and cool I'm just speechless
yeah, me too. Im acually surprised that they was acually able to keep their spirits up... After their best friend died.IMO, he was probably the best guy out of all the BBG's :*(
I've been a Blader before they even came out believe it or not. And it's because of the BBG's that I still am. William was especially a role model for me because he had a burning Bey Spirit, like a true Blader should! So when you think he's dead, he's not! BBG William will always be in our hearts. I've been watching their chanel from begining to end, and anyone could see that he was an amazing person, not just as a Blader, but as a Human Being. I capitalized that because William was, and still is, a role model for a lot of Bladers, and normal people around the world. It's William that makes me proud to be Human. I know it's sad to think that he's gone. I even cried when I here the news. But don't you think he would want us to be happy and Beyblade battling? Because I do. So instead of being sad because of his disappearance, lets be happy for the great life he had! So when you're thinking of him in Beyblade, or as a person, instead of being sad make it strength, and think, what would William do, or do it for William. I'm sure many people will miss him, but just want to let you all know, especially the BBG's, that he may be dead, but he's not gone. He will always be with us all!

I want to Battle the BBG's as soon as possible, because I want them to see how much William has made them stronger. And for me to see how well they're taking this. Because if anything, should be stronger, not weaker after William's death. I want to know that they want to battle stronger in favor of BBG William. Because that's what I'm doing, and what every Blader should be doing. The number of Bladers in the U.S.A are dropping, and I think they should be growing! So will the BBG's and the rest of the Bladers in the U.S. please host as many tournaments as they can to up the population in Bladers? I want to battle more than anything else, but there aren't any Bladers in my area! Since William loved Beyblade so much, I think that in do or of him, we should get more Bladers to battle around the globe! And since since William is a Blader, he's family! All Bladers are Family! So lets do this for him not just as a Person, but as family! So who ever is reading this, please! Lets host as many tournaments as possible, and show the world what a True Bey Spirit is! What William has. Show them why William kept Bey Blattling, and show them what he thought was right and True! So what do you think he would be doing right now if he could? That's what's racing through my mind right now. Think about that. Think about what the True Bey-Spirit really is as well.

I hope that every one including the BBG's thinks about this.
Even though I didn't know him as a person, I knew him as a Blader! And I know every Blader is connected in some way, like Jedi and the Force. We will all remember him as one of the BBG's, as a Blader, and to some as family. And for every Blader that passes away, another reterns. Almost like Green Laterns! If one dies another will come back, or , he or she will come back, not nececerily phisicaly, but within our hearts. He will always be remembered, and that's a fact for sure.
I thought about him recently. I hope his legacy and bey-spirit continue to live on through his friends and all beybladers. Long live BBG's.
I love the beyblade geeks but I know that it is late but they were the best guy in the world but he was a good person and I wish I could of met William case he was funny and the best beyblade right I knew but than I herd that I was sad I was like OMG did William really die can this be a dream but it was true but I wish I can stop it.
While I was more of a follower of those who remained under the radar, I will actually bring up a sore of attention to this as I did heavily respect them and I did admire how active they were in the beyblade community and getting involved in international events, which is something that me and my neighborhood friends could only dare to dream of.

So may willaim rest in peace may he let it rip in the after life with the big boys.
For a long time I wondered why he didn't appear on the videos, I only found out recently, but I still feel really sad. I only love Beyblade the way I do and know what I know about it because of BBG. It isn't the same thing without him, I always felt like that, even before I found out about what happened. I am so sorry if talking about it makes you feel sad. If your reading this, I just want you to know that we all miss him, and he will be always remembered.
How exactly did he go out?
(Aug. 25, 2015  12:21 AM)BAWB18 Wrote: How exactly did he go out?

Look in the OP.

He died in a car crash.

Also, maybe you should say something nice about William instead..?
O what?? I didn't even know that this happened. He was my favorite BBG. That totally sucks. So that explains why is isn't in their videos anymore. I thought he was away at college or something. That is such a shame. He seemed like such a good kid. RIP dude
Yeah BBG is my go to whenever I was wathchiing videos on youtube. But now that I know about this all I dont think I can feel the same way when watching their videos. I greatly miss him, may his blader spirit live on.
Life is like a beyblade lives will clash spirits intertwined and even though the bey will stop, the memory of the battle will never leave you. Rest in peace William and let his bey spirit live on.

@[BAWB18], you should find more appropriate words when talking about something like this.
Yeah sorry about that
It was a sad day for beybladers all around the world on that day when bgg told the bad news about willaim

R.I.P beyblade geek william CryingCryingUnhappy

car crashAngry bbg post a video on there channel
Those questions were already answered ...

With all due respect, I think this thread can be closed at this time. Thank you everyone for sharing your thoughts.

If you have something to say and would like the thread unlocked, please send me a message and I'll be happy to unlock the thread for you.