8th Dimension Comics & Games
15558 Farm to Market Rd 529
  Inside in meeting room
11:30 AM on 08/20/2023
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
1on1

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

When one series ends, another series begins as we want to introduce you to the fourth generation with the Beyblade First Xperience series! Calling all Bladers, this is your chance to get a first-hand opportunity to try out the newest Beyblade X products from this exciting, fast-paced new series and battle in the Xtreme Stadium.

How it Works
Organizers will have seven Beyblade X tops available for all players to use throughout the tournament. Before each player begins a match, they can ask the host for a launcher and stock Beyblade. After each match has concluded, players will be asked to return the launcher and Beyblade back to the host so they are available for the next competing players.

Seven Participants will take home their own Beyblade!
You read that right, these are gifts for the community so it’s yours to keep! To be fair to everybody, seven lucky Bladers without a Beyblade will be randomly selected at the end of the tournament and will be given one of the Beyblades to call their own.

Tournament Details
All Beyblade First Xperience events will be unranked, with First Stage and Final Stage using 1on1 Match Up Type. This series will still adhere to the basic rules outlined in the basic rules outlined in the WBO Organized Rulebook for Beyblade X which can be found here:

The venue opens at 11AM. All participants must check in between 11:15 and 11:30; tournament begins promptly at 11:30 and late entries are not possible once the bracket is locked in. We expect this tournament to run for 2-3 hours.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
FYI for anyone planning on joining this tournament; there's currently having technical difficulties with the Join Tournament button for X Format. We the Staff are working hard on fixing it, but it won't display participants properly on the user end.

To be safe, if you're planning on participating in this Tournament, say so with a reply in this thread.
I'm planning on heading up to Houston to participate as well, so I look forward to having some fun playing Beyblade X with y'all! Smile

edit: The button has been fixed! No need to post anymore (unless you just feel like it), feel free to hit that join button. Grin
I plan on participating on this event
(Jul. 15, 2023  6:32 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: FYI for anyone planning on joining this tournament; there's currently having technical difficulties with the Join Tournament button for X Format. We the Staff are working hard on fixing it, but it won't display participants properly on the user end.

To be safe, if you're planning on participating in this Tournament, say so with a reply in this thread. I'm planning on heading up to Houston to participate as well, so I look forward to having some fun playing Beyblade X with y'all! Smile

I am planning on going to this tourney.
(Jul. 16, 2023  3:45 AM)raybuster Wrote: I plan on participating on this event

Make sure to ask for an extra 20 test launches 🫡
I will naturally be attending. My first preorder shipped today! So excited
(Jul. 16, 2023  4:03 PM)--- Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2023  3:45 AM)raybuster Wrote: I plan on participating on this event

Make sure to ask for an extra 20 test launches 🫡

No problem
(Jul. 15, 2023  6:32 PM)TrainiacJ Wrote: FYI for anyone planning on joining this tournament; there's currently having technical difficulties with the Join Tournament button for X Format. We the Staff are working hard on fixing it, but it won't display participants properly on the user end.

To be safe, if you're planning on participating in this Tournament, say so with a reply in this thread. I'm planning on heading up to Houston to participate as well, so I look forward to having some fun playing Beyblade X with y'all! Smile
I don't mean to be rude but aren't you One of them big dogs from way up north? What you mean coming up To Houston you down south of the border or what? Honestly I really didn't think people would travel that far to our state for a tournament that's cool wish I could make it but hope you have fun and hope our state treats you well
(Jul. 16, 2023  9:50 PM)GulfCoastBlader Wrote:

I don't mean to be rude but aren't you One of them big dogs from way up north? What you mean coming up To Houston you down south of the border or what? Honestly I really didn't think people would travel that far to our state for a tournament that's cool wish I could make it but hope you have fun and hope our state treats you well

I live in Austin, and hosted there for a good while during the middle of Burst. And I'm hardly one of the "big dogs", lol.
Right on bro guess I got you confused with someone else I don't know🤣🤣
I plan on coming to this event as well
Please note an edit to this tournament post: Anyone who does not have their own Beyblade X Beyblade may choose a STOCK BEYBLADE to utilize for their battle.

We look forward to seeing you all there!
Aw man, i’ll be back in SC by then, cause the first day of school for me is the 21st. Totes wish i could come, better luck next next month though!
I won't be able to go because the first day of school is on the 21st

(Jul. 24, 2023  5:08 AM)mutekidrift Wrote: Aw man, i’ll be back in SC by then, cause the first day of school for me is the 21st. Totes wish i could come, better luck next next month though!

Yeah they should of put it on a different Sunday bc of school
Do we pay the admission when we get there?
You can if you want, if you want to pay early, notify the organizer
(Aug. 02, 2023  5:15 PM)raybuster Wrote: You can if you want, if you want to pay early, notify the organizer

Thanks, I was really confused about it but now I understand
Hey guys! Super hyped for my first ever Beyblade tournament. I have some questions though.
1. Will the tournament be normal bracket?
2. Will the first place winner be one of the seven to get a Beyblade X Beyblade?
3. If we win a Beyblade X by raffle or whatever, will we get to pick which one we want?
4. And when we do get the Beyblade X by raffle, will it be in original packaging or not?
I would really appreciate it if someone answered these if they know. Thanks Guys!
I am really hyped for the tournament! And as always, Let It Rip!
1. Will the tournament be normal bracket? - Yes, we will set up a bracket for this event. I will put it together a few days before, but it will not be locked in until everyone is checked in.
2. Will the first place winner be one of the seven to get a Beyblade X Beyblade? No, the 1st place prize will be a surprise Beyblade X bey!
3. If we win a Beyblade X by raffle or whatever, will we get to pick which one we want? Yes, the first name drawn will get to choose the bey they want from the 7, until all are given away.
4. And when we do get the Beyblade X by raffle, will it be in original packaging or not? They will be opened and used during this event, as the beys have been provided by WBO for participants to use during the event!

Please do make sure that if your plans change and you can no longer attend, to remove yourself from this event, so others may sign up! We look forward to seeing you all there!
If we have multiple Beyblade X beys, can we swap which one we want to us each match? And can we also switch the combos they have each match?