Beyblade First Xperience Giveaway: Win Beyblade X Products!

im most excited for HellsScythe AND MY BOY LDRAGO RUSH TO GET REMADE AND SOLO EZ
I'm excited to see how the remakes will perform in comparison with their contemporary X Beys. I want remakes to be competitive so badly.
Just looking into the hobby, so seeing a new series come out seems like the right time to be excited to give it a try.
I'm excited to experience participating in and hosting events at the start of a generation. Having the chance to grow as a player and organizer alongside a new META is an opportunity that's really hard to pass up. Really looking forward to being on this journey with everyone!
I'm most excited for the return of metal-on-metal clashes, as well as the increased focus on offensive and defensive playstyles. I'm also curious to see what kind of new motifs we get, hopefully there will be some that I really resonate with!
I am most excited for the extreme finishes and the new point system in Beyblade X. The movement of the beys has completely changed and I hope there isn’t so much of a stamina dependent competitive style.
just excited to be playing with toys I don’t fully understand again just like the good old plastic days
Most excited for how much thought seems to have been put into the system, and that we are supposed to be getting good quality in west again, also cool to have a fiery bey and dragon bey among protag bys in season 1.
Beyblade X has been thoughtfully put together. The remake voting, metal contact points, and the Xtreme dash gimmick are all cool. The best part, however, is that TT is giving attention to a larger audience with focus on both adults and the west.
I'm intrigued see all of the new, unique builds and techniques that will emerge from the Gear Sports community. However, I think what I'm most excited to see-- The unique new builds and fantastic battles that will come with the release of Beyblade X!
I'm excited to see how the gear sports evolves over time and see all the new people it brings to our hobby
I'm excited to get back into Beyblade since I fell out of the hobby because of the pandemic, and it was hard to find tournaments in my area. I love the new stadium and I can't wait to compete!
I'm most excited to see the hype around Beyblade come back after the end of Burst. I've seen a lot of people I know that stopped with burst want to come back to X. The less boring gameplay can get the average person to hopefully get into beyblade aswell. I also would like to see if Hasbro is still going to deal with Beyblade internationally or if Takara Tomy will release X on a global scale eventually.
I’m excited about the fast-paced battles because it will make attack more viable and cause more strategy to go into the game! It will also cause a more competitive aspect to the game to counteract attack types and other aspects of the gameplay such as the use of the gears.
Personally for me, I am most excited for how Beyblade X can relate to the HMS system. HMS is my favorite system of Beyblade, and the possibilities of the similarities between that and Beyblade X are what really excites me. Not only the chances of the metal contact being similar, but since HMS was really the last Beyblade system/generation that was attack type dominated, I am really looking forward to a new generation/system that has developed both the stadium and the beys to become more aggressive and offensively oriented.
Im excited to see how this generation will fix the errors of the past. And I’m most excited to see how the WBO moves forward with X.
I’m most excited for the BX-07 Start Dash set. Why? String launcher of course!
What I am most excited about for Beyblade X is that it is going to be a whole new experience and opportunity for all players to develop new strategies and discover new combinations of play. The new retro design with what seems to be a fusion of metal and a new designed tip will be a whole new experience.
For Beyblade X, I'm really excited to see how the sport evolves. The entire system is a new experience and I'm extremely excited to see how it turns out, oh and Shark Edge, I'm digging it.
This will be my first time at the forefront of a new gen of Beyblade since the plastic gen an I am so PUMPED. I can’t wait to see the new beys in action! XTREMEEE!!
I'm excited for new content! I'm keeping my expectations low but my hopes high for this generation, but from what I've seen, they've more than delivered.
I’m excited because blayblade.
I'm most excited about the new meta and how it has more of an attack based approach. Attack has been my fav ever sense I started blading so seeing this new meta get's me really excited.
Man i am so hyped for Beyblade X. I love this generation and i don't even have any of the beys at all. The main thing I'm excited for is X over project, because the new generation of bladers may not know about the older beys. But now with this the new gen of bladers can experience the older tops like dranzer in a newer remake. P.S it is better than burst. TT hats of to you keep it. And thank you beyblade premier
the reason why i am hyped for Beyblade X is that we got a new bey system called EXTREME that's one reason. another reason is the Beyblade it self its a combination of burst, metal fight, and plastic gen. the parts are uniquie in a way like the the driver kind of reminds me of the gears inside the launcher. its like they took the gear from the launcher and made it smaller and put on the driver same goes for the rip cords they cut it up and put it on the stadium so when blader launch it. would be faster than any Beyblade with an amazing attack power. for the is interesting its like a disc with the frame on it but its not. for the core thats something different I notice something a regular beyblade has two sides for the launcher to spin but a beyblade X bey has three side like the launcher too. but the next awesome thing about beyblade is the battle pass system like for fortnite haha but with this new system we can battle with people all around the world an try to join in on some rare stuff too i cant wait to get my hands on one and start batting bladers around the world thats why i am hyped for beyblade X