Ming ming
1.66%
Mystel
2.84%
Crusher
0.95%
Total: 100% 422 vote(s)
K so my fav. characters...
Ray, Tyson , Mariah, Tala, Zeo (before he got all crazy and shizz), Mariam (liked her attitude), Kane (before he joined the Psykicks), Mystel, and obviously Kai.

I could've liked Max more but he never took risks and got a little boring after a while but he first got my attention in the 3rd episode when Tyson and Max first met. He seemed like a very adventurous and fun but still a smart character (at the time) and he actually had skills. Smile
I have to say Kai for this because Tyson is annoying and Max is bloody annoying. Rays fine but not that great. The rest.......Who cares.
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:35 AM)Zander Wrote: I have to say Kai for this because Tyson is annoying and Max is bloody annoying. Rays fine but not that great. The rest.......Who cares.

"who cares ... nobody ... nobody cares ... life is meaningless .... LET IT RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"

- hiwatari-san AKA kai
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:35 AM)Zander Wrote: I have to say Kai for this because Tyson is annoying and Max is bloody annoying. Rays fine but not that great. The rest.......Who cares.

"who cares ... nobody ... nobody cares ... life is meaningless .... LET IT RIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP"

- hiwatari-san AKA kai

He finally lost it.
ROFL. Brad's gone crazy.
Lolz. Kai's rectangles makes him Emo.>>
(Jan. 17, 2009  5:39 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Lolz. Kai's rectangles makes him Emo.>>

Lol, I still get why he has them though.
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:49 AM)Zander Wrote:

- hiwatari-san AKA kai

He finally lost it.

"i've lost ... everything ... why do i keep going on in life ... I HATE BEYBLADES!!!"

- hiwatari kai
(Jan. 17, 2009  3:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: "i've lost ... everything ...

- hiwatari kai

Shattered Dranzer MS?

(Jan. 17, 2009  3:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: why do i keep going on in life ... I HATE BEYBLADES!!!"

- hiwatari kai

Shattered Dranzer MS!???
(Jan. 17, 2009  3:54 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:49 AM)Zander Wrote:

- hiwatari-san AKA kai

He finally lost it.

"i've lost ... everything ... why do i keep going on in life ... I HATE BEYBLADES!!!"

- hiwatari kai

You don't like Kai, do you?
he's a hilariously shallow character (so is pretty much every character in the beyblade series)
I love it when he always disappears when they try to bring him into something.
"That's why I have something you don't. I've learned from every battle I've ever fought -- every friend, enemy and spectator has always had something to offer me. And I'm a student of this game and I always will be. Through the hardships of training, the wins and the loses -- they all taught me something. And I've taken that knowledge and used it to my advantage. That's why I can say I'm a true Beyblader. That's what keeps me going, and that's my strength."
-Kai, Beyblade

what a lame-o. the shallowness is astonishing
:downsowned:
i use to like tyson but now i like kai Smile
(Jan. 18, 2009  7:27 AM)Kei Wrote: "That's why I have something you don't. I've learned from every battle I've ever fought -- every friend, enemy and spectator has always had something to offer me. And I'm a student of this game and I always will be. Through the hardships of training, the wins and the loses -- they all taught me something. And I've taken that knowledge and used it to my advantage. That's why I can say I'm a true Beyblader. That's what keeps me going, and that's my strength."
-Kai, Beyblade

what a lame-o. the shallowness is astonishing
(Jan. 18, 2009  10:22 AM)kaifan Wrote: i use to like tyson but now i like kai Smile

lmao wow

Even his explanation for his hate for Beyblades in the manga doesn't equate for his shallowness, actually. He describes how his father decided to leave Kai and the Hiwatari business in order to make Beyblades, and Kai hates him for it.
That's the reason. He Beyblades so he can get the power of the bit-beasts and be the best at Beyblading so he can hate it some more.
the beyblade manga is hilarious

i actually like the new series a lot more already
(Jan. 18, 2009  6:10 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: the beyblade manga is hilarious

i actually like the new series a lot more already

What? when did that start or are you talking about something else?
We have already have the scans for thefirst four or five chapters and scanlations for the fist. The scan are on BBSpirit (I think) and if you want the scanlation theres a link on here somwhere....
(Jan. 19, 2009  8:54 PM)Rocky Wrote: We have already have the scans for thefirst four or five chapters and scanlations for the fist. The scan are on BBSpirit (I think) and if you want the scanlation theres a link on here somwhere....
http://worldbeyblade.org/thread-2730.html
Thanks for the upload Kai-V! The manga is good so far.
Ray and Driger are the best!!!!
WHOOOOO!! TALA!!!!!!
Its obvious that Ray and Kai are the 2 favourites amongst fans they have the most liked personalities max is good to but he loses all the time and is the least seen bladebreaker and Tyson is just annoying!
My faviourite use to be Ray, now it's Ming-ming but Mystel is starting to seem more awesome now.
But Ray is still awesome.