Beyblade Fanfiction: The Spontaneous Misadventures of Emerson Ward

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 The Desperate Freefall! Save or Surrender?!
Chapter 3 A New Ally
Chapter 4 Landing
Chapter 5 Mere Aquaintences
Chapter 6 Berlin Battle Association
Chapter 7 Another Drag.
You are not even talking about the actual characters of the Beyblade shows, which is what the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum is for ... This should have been posted in the Your Creations forum ...
sorry ._. is there any way i could transfer the story? like copy->paste?
Kai-V moved it for you. There's no need to worry. Anyways, you have good grammar! *thumbs up* Keep up the great writing!
Hmmm...pretty good! Started off well... Here's my character for ya...

Name: Antoine Lenkun (Male)

Bey: Flame Spetznaz WD145MB (Special Moves: Rapid Fire, Brute Force)

Appearance: Red T-Shirt, Black Pants, Shades, Black sneakers, and a Gold Necklace with the letters "R.U.S." on it...

Personality: Gets angry after a loss, and appears for revenge a few times (similar to Masamune in the anime...) Laughs and insults his opponent during battle...

Background: A Junior World Soccer League Player, Antoine is the Russian Soccer Team's Striker... Now suspended for the season, he has found BeyBlade. Flame Spetznaz was his first bey, and it has evolved several times... He despises any unfamiliar players, and has won one tournament...
Good start with your story!
Here is my request...

Name: Kandayu Kiraken

Bey: Hell Fox C145MF

Appearance:Caucasian, Blue Tapout T-Shirt, Black/White Basketball Shorts, Flat-Bill Hat, Sneakers

Personality: A nice young boy that congradulates an opponent even if they won or loss in a bey battle. He battles whenever he can.

Background: A japanese Basketball Player that uses skills he has learned from basketball into bey battles. He works with his mother at a restraunt that sells many foods based on bey names. Such as the "Bull Burger" and the least sold food at the store "Scorpio Stick".

(Jun. 28, 2012  3:06 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Hmmm...pretty good! Started off well... Here's my character for ya...

Appearance: Red T-Shirt, Black Pants, Shades, Black sneakers, and a Gold Necklace with the letters "R.U.S." on it...

Personality: Gets angry after a loss, and appears for revenge a few times (similar to Masamune in the anime...) Laughs and insults his opponent during battle...

Background: A Junior World Soccer League Player, Antoine is the Russian Soccer Team's Striker... Now suspended for the season, he has found BeyBlade. Flame Spetznaz was his first bey, and it has evolved several times... He despises any unfamiliar players, and has won one tournament...
you mind if i use hi as one of the bad guys?

(Jun. 28, 2012  8:45 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2012  3:06 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Hmmm...pretty good! Started off well... Here's my character for ya...

I kinda implied him to be evil, see...?
(Jun. 28, 2012  8:51 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2012  8:45 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote:

I kinda implied him to be evil, see...?

just checking XD
awsome story

Name: Ryan Pongal (Male)16 years old

Bey: Cyclone Ra DF145XF

Bio: meets Emerson in Germany and is his guide in germany
he is the team leader for the german team

Personality: Very Kind And Stays in the shadows protaginist excelent blader

Appearance: Tall weres a blue jacket with golden markings and fur on the flaps of his jacket spikey grey-ish brown hair saggy black jeans and brown boots

does anyone actually like the story so far?
Aren't you reading the posts above?
Quote:awsome story
Quote: Good start with your story!
Quote: Hmmm...pretty good!
I think they might like it a little bit... it's good! good grammar and climaxes!
Bro, you might wanna use Spoilers for the chapters, other than that, I like it. Grin
I have no idea how to use spoilers XD
(Jul. 30, 2012  8:52 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I have no idea how to use spoilers XD

do this:
reply to my post to see how
i wanna see how Gasp
(Jul. 30, 2012  8:58 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: i wanna see how Gasp

if you quote my last post you would see. XD
BAYUM
(Jul. 30, 2012  9:09 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: BAYUM

you're welcome. Tongue_out
i got a character requets for ya

name:ken Rigoro

bey: flash paladin AD145 MWB (special moves great axe, solar sword,revive)

Apperance: smallish like 5 feet tall he is 15 he has long black hair part of it sticks out like doji
but is black instead of gold he wears heavy weights under his clothing which is a jean jacket with a a pure white sun and a slightly baggy jeans with a blue shirt under it and black and blue shoes

bio: He is a English boy that moved from Iceland to do training and to get stronger to make up for being strong is a hard core person and is very skilled but is also bitter sweat at moments and is sometimes nice. he is not big but very strong he benches 250.
Good news, I'm picking up this story again and will continue it! Expect to see new chapters every once in awhile, chapter 7 is up!
Character requests are welcome!
Does anyone here want to post a character - if they do the there is a thread below which is where you should post it.
Really good grammar so far in the story, a very good story. 9/10. Smile Also, if you want to take characters, I made one in my thread, see if you can use it Dr Pepsidew.
I'll consider it, but you should specify what the parts you made for Howlgust do Smile