Beyblade Facts You Know (Anime/Manga)

(Dec. 28, 2020  6:54 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  6:53 PM)kai edits Wrote: You die after a bey battle.
Kai died after his match with Brooklyn.
I felt that one

Why could of Tyson save Kai?
(Dec. 28, 2020  6:51 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  5:36 PM)Admiral W Wrote: In the manga, the blading league is split between a senior and junior division.

Wow. I did not know that. Can you explain more...

Sure. The blading league is split between a Junior and Senior division. Junior is 13 and below, Senior is 14 and above. Each of the divisions have their own world champion. Aiger is the Junior World Champion and Valt is the senior and overall World Champion.
(Dec. 28, 2020  6:53 PM)kai edits Wrote: You die after a bey battle.
Kai died after his match with Brooklyn.

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Kai's fate is up to various interpretations by fans. There is debate whether he dies of his injuries and only appears in spirit afterwards, or that Dranzer resurrects itself and Kai (if he did die).[/font]
Kai is the only one not to lose to a member of the Saint Shields
(Dec. 28, 2020  6:59 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  6:51 PM)Apollo17 Wrote: Wow. I did not know that. Can you explain more...

Sure. The blading league is split between a Junior and Senior division. Junior is 13 and below, Senior is 14 and above. Each of the divisions have their own world champion. Aiger is the Junior World Champion and Valt is the senior and overall World Champion.

Thanks. Is the new legend ranking system a part of this, or are they separate?
Ren Wu was the only blader and only member of the Big Five in the International bladers Cup not win a single battle. Didn't score a single point.
and if dranzer ressurected kai
makes reference to the phoenix that can ressurect itself and can ressurect others
King from OG is similar to that of King from MFB
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:01 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  6:59 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Sure. The blading league is split between a Junior and Senior division. Junior is 13 and below, Senior is 14 and above. Each of the divisions have their own world champion. Aiger is the Junior World Champion and Valt is the senior and overall World Champion.

no I think now the rankings that decide legends is about power
there are ranks of tiers (b, a and s, the rank of legend, I have not read the manga but I think there are ranks below b) 
that is why Drum who is 11 (13 in manga) is a legend
Max did not win a single match in the World Championship in G Revolution
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:01 PM)Apollo17 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  6:59 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Sure. The blading league is split between a Junior and Senior division. Junior is 13 and below, Senior is 14 and above. Each of the divisions have their own world champion. Aiger is the Junior World Champion and Valt is the senior and overall World Champion.

The divisions are divided by age, but the legend ranks are the overall world rankings.
Kai was originally on the Demolition Boys team
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:12 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kai was originally on the Demolition Boys team

Wouldn't most people who watched OG know that?
Kai has lost Dranzer once every season; once to Spencer in 2000, once to Zeo Zagart in V-Force and once in G-Revolution when Dranzer MS shattered into pieces after beating Brooklyn. Dranzer later reappears completely fixed to battle Tyson strangely enough, and Kai even lent Dranzer's strength to Tyson when he battled Brooklyn in the Justice Five finals.
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kai has lost Dranzer once every season; once to Spencer in 2000, once to Zeo Zagart in V-Force and once in G-Revolution when Dranzer MS shattered into pieces after beating Brooklyn. Dranzer later reappears completely fixed to battle Tyson strangely enough, and Kai even lent Dranzer's strength to Tyson when he battled Brooklyn in the Justice Five finals.

you took that from the wiki
I was just there searching if kai had died
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:24 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Kai has lost Dranzer once every season; once to Spencer in 2000, once to Zeo Zagart in V-Force and once in G-Revolution when Dranzer MS shattered into pieces after beating Brooklyn. Dranzer later reappears completely fixed to battle Tyson strangely enough, and Kai even lent Dranzer's strength to Tyson when he battled Brooklyn in the Justice Five finals.

you took that from the wiki

I know so people could see if they remember this.
I think the death of Kai is rather questionable
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:26 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:24 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: you took that from the wiki

I know so people could see if they remember this.
I think the death of Kai is rather questionable

yes
is like what gender frisk is
the answer is what you think the asnwer is
Tyson has never won a single battle on screen with Dragoon MSUV
Beyblades are tops (there’s something you’ll never know)
(Dec. 28, 2020  9:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Beyblades are tops (there’s something you’ll never know)

EVERYONE PREPARED TO BE SHOCKED!
BEYBLADES... THEY FRICKING SPIN!

(no one never knew that before)
(Dec. 29, 2020  5:37 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2020  9:12 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Beyblades are tops (there’s something you’ll never know)

EVERYONE PREPARED TO BE SHOCKED!

Twist of the century
Hiro Morita originally intended for Gwynn to be female but he unfortunately wasn’t allowed to do it. He still kept Gwynns intended design and simply had the characters refer to Gwynn as as “he” almost like a loophole of sorts around the restriction.
Kolossal Helios and Heat Salamander have a lot in common. I noticed that as soon as I learnt about his gimmicks (I love them both)!
(Dec. 28, 2020  7:02 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Ren Wu was the only blader and only member of the Big Five in the International bladers Cup not win a single battle. Didn't score a single point.

wow. This is deep hahaha. I guess Shelter Regulus did not do so well.

(Dec. 29, 2020  5:52 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2020  5:37 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: EVERYONE PREPARED TO BE SHOCKED!

Twist of the century

LORD.