Beyblade Facts You Know (Anime/Manga)

(Jan. 12, 2021  10:36 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Free was one of (or the only one, idk) the bladers that didnt get his beyblade bursted yet

I know these beys haven't bursted (not modes or any of that stuff):
Venom Diabolos
Slash Valkyrie
Regalia Genesis
Master Dragon
and First Uranus
(Jan. 12, 2021  10:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  10:36 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Free was one of (or the only one, idk) the bladers that didnt get his beyblade bursted yet

I know these beys haven't bursted (not modes or any of that stuff):
Venom Diabolos
Slash Valkyrie
Regalia Genesis
Master Dragon
and First Uranus

OH frick
I mean in sparking
(Jan. 12, 2021  10:39 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2021  10:38 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I know these beys haven't bursted (not modes or any of that stuff):
Venom Diabolos
Slash Valkyrie
Regalia Genesis
Master Dragon
and First Uranus

OH frick
I mean in sparking

Well yeah lol
FunFact: Free's hand glove thing is given by Kris :o It is shown in the manga after Kris sees that Free's hand got badly injured due to his blood vessels bursting in a battle, so she gave the hand glove thing to Free!
There have been only 2 bladers to have the defeated the antagonist before the protagonist before that being Shu and Kai.
Kai against brooklyn.
Shu against Lane
(Jan. 20, 2021  1:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: There have been only 2 bladers to have the defeated the antagonist before the protagonist before that being Shu and Kai.
Kai against brooklyn.
Shu against Lane

Does Masamune beating Faust/Toby count? (He did help)
(Jan. 20, 2021  1:31 AM)Longinox Wrote:
(Jan. 20, 2021  1:30 AM)EarthHelios Wrote: There have been only 2 bladers to have the defeated the antagonist before the protagonist before that being Shu and Kai.
Kai against brooklyn.
Shu against Lane

Does Masamune beating Faust/Toby count? (He did help)

Oh yeah I forgot about Masamune as well lol