San Antonio, TX
Otaku Cafe
7022 Bandera Rd
Pre Registration 1:30 PM Tournament start 2:00 PM on 09/07/2024
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
5 cash
SAN ANTONIO BEYBLADER'S ORGANIZATION
PRESENTS
BEYBLADE END OF SUMMER THROWDOWN

Saturday, September 7th, 2024 2:00PM CST
Otaku Cafe opens at 12PM CST

Hosted by:TigerMask
Judges: Gojojo, Captain Terror, PK Spiral, TigerMask

Format: X
First Stage: Swiss|3on3|First to 4
      Second Stage: Single Elim| Deck Match| First to 7
Prizes for Tops 3

Sponsored by:

Matches will be played on:
Takara Tomy Xtreme Stadium

Point System:
Spin Finish = 1 point

Over Finish = 2 point
Stadium Out = 2 point
Burst Finish =  2 points
X finish = 3 points
Self KO’s = 1 point
Please be advised that this tournament will make use of the following Ranked Clauses in addition to, or in place of, rules listed in the Format Rulebook:
Banlist Variation: Metal Needle Bit Ban
The following Bit may not be used in this tournament: Metal Needle
No Custom Painted Beyblades or Stickers Allowed

REGISTRATION & PARTICIPANT CAP: 24 PLAYERS

REGISTRATION

Its Recommended to register using the "Join Tournament" button at the top of the event page.

Pre-Registration: As this event has a participant cap, you are highly encouraged to register online ahead of time. This requires a WBO account, which you can find more information about here: Account Registration Guide

Day Of Registration: registration will be open up to 30 Minutes Prior to event start.

All players must arrive on-time. The tournament will begin no later than 2:00 PM and is expected to run for about 2-4 hours. 

Please plan accordingly. If you do not arrive at the scheduled start time, you risk being excluded from the tournament. The software we use to run our events does not allow us to add in extra participants once the tournament has started.

Other Information

Please come prepared. Bring official Takara Tomy or Hasbro-manufactured Beyblades of their own and more than one launcher when possible.

Children under the age of 13 must have a Guardian present for the duration of the event, as tournament end times can be difficult to estimate, and we would hate for someone to be left behind once it is over.

Be aware of your belongings. We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

Check out the SA Beyblade Discord!

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
I am going to say this very tentatively but maybe perhaps I might consider going to this one...if I play things right
ATTENTION just because the event is capped out YOU CAN STILL PARTICIPATE by showing up. We won’t turn anyone away so please pull up it’s gonna be a fun one 😁
(Aug. 26, 2024  4:20 AM)Khoa Ly Wrote: Am confused by 13:30

Registration time will start at 1:30 pm.
I have a question can I use my custom x launcher set up and I'm running a green scythe on 3-80 n and then driger slash on 4-80 point and then leon claw 5-80 point but I need a replacement for my red point bit
(Aug. 27, 2024  11:58 PM)voidheliosduo Wrote: I have a question can I use my custom x launcher set up and I'm running a green scythe on 3-80 n and then driger slash on 4-80 point and then leon claw 5-80 point but I need a replacement for my red point bit

Messaged you
This will be my first Beyblade event. I have my 3 beys and a launcher, but that's it. Any advice in order to make sure I can contribute to a smooth event? Anything you wish you knew going into your first event?

Thanks! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!
(Sep. 01, 2024  12:58 AM)tapeloop Wrote: This will be my first Beyblade event. I have my 3 beys  and a launcher, but that's it. Any advice in order to make sure I can contribute to a smooth event? Anything you wish you knew going into your first event?

Thanks! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!
I’ll send you a dm.
Things that I would say can help.
1. Def be logged in to your WBO account so that when registration starts we can get your WBO name.

2. Make sure you pay attention for when your name is called for your match.

3. If you’re nervous it’s okay usually it goes away after your first match. Everyone is super friendly and our staff is great so if any point during the event you have questions feel free to walk up to us.
(Aug. 26, 2024  4:20 AM)Khoa Ly Wrote: Am confused by 13:30

millitary time
I have a question about the End of Summer Throwdown how much will it cost to compete in the Tournament tomorrow.
(Sep. 06, 2024  7:01 PM)Orangefox1234 Wrote: I have a question about the End of Summer Throwdown how much will it cost to compete in the Tournament tomorrow.

It’ll be $5 and this also gets you a wrist band to play the arcade all day
Winning Combinations: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Winning...pid1871090

(Sep. 07, 2024  7:15 PM)Brynessa Wrote: Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing
Challonge: https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/4cbkh05j

Texas Circuit Discord:
https://discord.gg/gqPjT62c

Thank You and Zesty again for helping us run the event.