Beyblade East PA part 1 to 3 (temporary)

Everyone has been asking when the thread for beyblade east will be up so I have made a temporary thread until the real one is up

Beyblade east
August 3rd-burst s
August 4th-burst c and mfb limited
11:30 am to tbd
Havertown PA paddock Farms Park 
Prizes:TBD a lot for Shure
Host:me Natedogphilly
Confirmed participants: NumberWonBlader

Any questions let me know 

Sorry everyone about the long wait for the thread to come up
If you are coming like the post up top
Im coming, can't wait for this
Y’all do realize that you can’t post your own events on the WBO unless it’s a real tournament thread, right?
It is it is confirmed by TSO just the thread isn’t up yet

Why is everyone always trying to tell people that they are always wrong it kinda make me unhappy dude so please chill we have put hard work into this and we have plenty of people coming if you aren’t coming then don’t judge us for doing think that we think is right
(Jul. 12, 2019  3:25 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: It is it is confirmed by TSO just the thread isn’t up yet

Why is everyone always trying to tell people that they are always wrong it kinda make me unhappy dude so please chill we have put hard work into this and we have plenty of people coming if you aren’t coming then don’t judge us for doing think that we think is right

Okay, fine. But just because you think you’re doing something right, doesn’t mean that you are.
(Coming from a ... year old) no offense
But we have done this before and there were zero problems if there was a problem then the thread would be taken down
(Jul. 12, 2019  3:35 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: (Coming from a year old) no offense
But we have done this before and there were zero problems if there was a problem then the thread would be taken down

Just saying. Also please remove my age. Thanks.
Honestly I just guessed lol

There I did
Hyper xeno, if this is a pending official event then please post it in the relevant Beyblade Communities thread instead. Thanks!