Jul

Beyblade East Day 2: Bucket VS Buster of Limits | Brought to you by SpinCityImports

Waynesboro, PA
997 RC Raceway
7888 Anthony Hwy
  Do not park at the restaurant. Instead park near the hobby shop and follow the signs.
11:00 AM on 07/21/2024
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
X

Most official Beyblade X gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
3on3

Three Beyblades are prepared for each First Stage match, with all three being used.

Read more
Admission
5 cash
Calling all East Coast Bladers! Join us for Beyblade East 2024 from Friday, July 19, through Sunday, July 21, for some good ol' beyblade! This is the event thread for the Beyblade X tournament taking place on Sunday, July 21. The other tournament threads and a basic itinerary will be added once all tournaments have been approved! Thank you for reading 🙏

Please be advised that this tournament will make use of the following Ranked Clauses in addition to, or in place of, rules listed in the Format Rulebook:

Banlist Variation: Metal Needle Bit Ban
  • The following Bit may not be used in this tournament: Metal Needle

Format & Stadium

This event will be played in the BX-10 stadium using the best of three 3On3 format. Please plan accordingly!

P R I Z E S

The prizes for this event have been generously donated by SpinCityImports!

First place will receive first pick, second place will receive second pick, and third place will receive what is left of the following Beyblade X products:
  • UX-03 Wizard Rod 5-70DB
  • BX-00 Shark Edge 5-60GF
  • BX-00 Driger Slash 4-80P

I believe that is all for now! Please message me or Friedpasta if you have any questions, would like to help, provide additional prizes or stuff for random giveaways throughout the weekend, etc. Hope to see you all there!
[/quote]

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Why is this event unranked?
(Jul. 19, 2024  3:43 PM)Ignitor1121 Wrote: Why is this event unranked?

This event is unranked because we are using the 3on3 best of 3 format.
(Jul. 19, 2024  5:12 PM)Broyeeto Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2024  3:43 PM)Ignitor1121 Wrote: Why is this event unranked?

This event is unranked because we are using the 3on3 best of 3 format.

So it’s first to seven points, best of three?
(Jul. 19, 2024  9:28 PM)Jaygamer1111122 Wrote: What time is registration?

Registration will begin around 10:30 and end at 11.

(Jul. 20, 2024  12:21 AM)Ignitor1121 Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2024  5:12 PM)Broyeeto Wrote: This event is unranked because we are using the 3on3 best of 3 format.

So it’s first to seven points, best of three?

It’s first to 4 points using the 3v3 format and the winner of 2/3 game wins.
If anyone here is missing a stadium, please DM me with the colors, generation, and/or brand so that I can confirm it’s yours. I accidentally took someone else’s stadium instead of mine

Update: The owner of the stadium has been found, I will be shipping it to them as soon as I can