Beyblade Dragoon GT Advanced Starter Set article

Apparantely that's the proper name of the Black Dragoon GT set.

Quote:__TOC__

==Contents==
* [[Dragoon GT]] (Black)
*Customise Grip (Black)
*Spring Support (Black)
*Sniper Scope (Black)
*Winder Grip (Black)
*EZ Shooter Spring Custom (Black)
*Rubber Grip (Black)
*Metal Trigger
*Neo Left Shooter and (Black)
*Dragon Winder (Black)

==General Info==
This was a limited release in September 26th 2003 by the Toys’ Dream Project. There were only 1000 of the sets released.

==Overall==
Black Dragoon GT is one of the most rarest and sought after beyblades of the plastic generation and apart from that the set contains a customize grip, with lots of the accessories that it can use. Customise grips and their accessories are quite hard to find with the customize grips and their accessories released separately by Takara and only two varients with some accessories released by Hasbro. This set is near impossible to find these days. With all those things in mind if you find the set, or even just the black [[Dragoon GT]] you should definitely purchase it.

Can anyone who has one(I vaguely remember that at least 1 person on here has one) can you take pics please? Also no one ask me what a EZ Shooter Spring Custom does cause I have no idea. I'd never seen one before examining the box of the set on a set closely.
I saw this on Yja! recently and was about to bid on it until I found out that a certain someone (3 guesses who) was bidding Tongue_out.
Looks pretty good, would it be an idea to compare it against other rare plastic genration beys?
I already said it was one of the rarest plastics. Also the Overall section is kinda lengthy as it is.
Evolution has one NIB, yeah, try PM'ing him for pictures.
I thought it was him but I wasn't sure.
Evo and JR both have it. I'm sure at least one of them would love to show it off Grin

Uhh, quick changes, Customize Grips (use american spelling and I think capitalise both), and link to the shooters article somewhere.

off the top of my head.
I have now asked Evo for pics and he's gonna do them soon. When the shooters article is revamped there will be info on all the accessories in this set too.
EZ spring shooter is a right ez shooter equiped with spring at the bottom of it..that all..i own one which is light blue...
oh cool. That won't go in here but thanks since I can put it in the shooters and grips revamp.
Quote:__TOC__

==Contents==
* [[Dragoon GT]] (Black)
* Customize Grip (Black)
* Spring Support (Black)
* Sniper Scope (Black)
* Winder Grip (Black)
* EZ Shooter Spring Custom (Black)
* Rubber Grip (Black)
* Metal Trigger
* Neo Left Shooter and (Black)
* Dragon Winder (Black)

==General Info==
This Set was a limited release by the Toys' Dream Project in Japan, on September 26th 2003. There were only 1000 released.

==Overall==
Black Dragoon GT is one of the rarest and most sought-after products of the Plastic Generation. One of the main points of attraction this Set has is the fact that it contains a Customize Grip, with all of the accessories that can go onto it. The latter items are quite hard to find, especially the black recolour. This Set is nearly impossible to find these days. Considering this, any Blader should definitely purchase this Set or even the black Dragoon GT alone if it is found, especially for collectors.

This is mostly OK, but are really none of the other items in this Set worth mention ? Is Metal Trigger good at all, Rubber Grip, etc. ? If it is all up to the Blader's comfort like in Metal Fight Beyblade, then write that.
Not really in all honestly. Most of the accessories don't do anything useful apart from comfort. I don't really feel there's much point in saying anything about that because there is a half finished accessories guide floating around too which will cover that.
It cannot hurt to just briefly mention the aspect of comfort ...
Personally, from what I've heard from people who've bought this, the main draw to it has nothing to do with the Customize Grip, and is based on Rarity and "Rare even for a GT Recolor", and also being Rare.

Honestly even I wouldn't open a Black Dragoon GT set if I owned one (of course, I wouldn't spend the money on one either), especially not to use the grip. I mean, the Spring Support is good for preventing launcher skips and wear, apparently, the winder grip is a nice idea but eh.

As for the grip, a black grip with black rubber comes in a few sonokong sets that have just returned to ebay recently, and while they look nice they're really not that uncommon from what I've seen. Most of the parts in this set can be found elsewhere, and at the very least, the useful parts (if not all of the parts) from the set could be found much easier, and for a cheaper price, if you buy them separately, and doing that would likely be easier than finding a Black Dragoon GT set too.

Basically, it is really a collectors item only, and this should be made a bit clearer IMO.

Also, the second last item on the contents list, I would place the "and" after the colour, when read aloud it just sounds silly as it is now.

Also, I think there are a couple of accessories that weren't included in the set, unlike what the outro says, not counting the EZ Shooter Power Custom (I'm honestly surprised they didn't release a left spin version uniquely in this set, haha), there's still the roller support and the metal grips (not the trigger, metal versions of the rubber grips), and that's just off the top of my head. If they were included they're missing from the list, if they weren't, well that sentence needs to be fixed.

Also, a link to the shooters and grips article should be included (or even better, links to each of this set's accessories listings in that article, when it's done), for obvious reasons.

... I promise I'm actually going to go to sleep now, finally.
I know that the Black Dragoon GT is definitely the proper reason but the grip is cool too. But obviously not as rare now because of the sonokong sets. Yeah i'll make that clear when I edit it tonight. The and shouldn't be there so i'll take that off. At no point did I say it had all the accessories but I understand that the way I wrote it could come off like those are all of them. (the list is correct btw).
Ahh, I thought it was a very odd oversight/error for you of all people to make, haha Smile
Okay um I know what you said before but would everyone who likes plastics agree that the black Customize is the most sought after colour?
From posts I've seen I'd *think* so. It's the only colour I've seen people really care about, anyway.
(Feb. 24, 2012  9:50 PM)Ultra Wrote: __TOC__

==Contents==
* [[Dragoon GT]] (Black)
*Customize Grip (Black)
*Spring Support (Black)
*Sniper Scope (Black)
*Winder Grip (Black)
*EZ Shooter Spring Custom (Black)
*Rubber Grip (Black)
*Metal Trigger
*Neo Left Shooter and (Black)
*Dragon Winder (Black)

==General Info==
This set was a limited release in September 26th 2003 by the Toys’ Dream Project. Only 1000 of these sets were released.

==Overall==
Black Dragoon GT is one of the rarest and most sought after beyblades of the plastic generation. As an extra bonus, this set contains a Customize Grip with most of the accessories it can use. The Customize Grip and its accessories are quite hard to find today because the Customize Grip and its accessories were released separately by Takara, while only two variants of the grip with a small number of the accessories were released by Hasbro. This set is near impossible to find now. With everything in mind, if the set or even the black [[Dragoon GT]] alone is found for sale, it is definitely worth purchasing.

So how does this look?

Tried reformatting a few things, but I don't think I specifically changed any details because I have little knowledge of plastics. Just a few adjustments to the English.