Beyblade Dad with Two Beyblade Kids

Sooooooo … I thought that maybe I should introduce myself .. maybe there are other dads out there just like me. 

[font="Times New Roman", serif]A little over a year ago (maybe 2019) we bought my son (8 y/o) some Beyblades for his birthday. We had some fun with it but we stopped playing shortly after that. We purchased a couple more Beyblades for what we call Three Kings Day but again, we stopped playing after losing interest. I remember having a hard time putting assembling them and even launching them lol. This Christmas that just passed (2020) my son got some money from his Grandma so we went to find some good deals on Walmart toys. We noticed that they were selling two Beyblades in one box for $5. My son bought 2 boxes and we went home and had some fun playing. We got in a groove and suddenly the fun was hyped. Maybe it was because we had more Beyblades but at least the interest was there. The fun got even better when we found out that we could download an app (from Hasbro inc) and scan the blades to play online. We have now been playing against each other about two months. Even my daughter (5 y/o) has been playing. [/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif] [/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]I recently decided to step out of the box and into the competitive world by becoming a member of WBO to compete against people in other areas. I am thinking of becoming an organizer depending on how things go but only time will tell. Who knows I may even start a YouTube Channel .. LOL ... Anyway, I am looking forward to some fun days Beyblading. [/font]

[font="Times New Roman", serif]May you blading days continue to be blessed !!! [/font]
Hi! try to get the Japanese ones (there is an ad at the bottom of every thread, wbo's official sponsor). those are the most competitive versions. i have younger siblings, both about the age of your son, and they love them!
If you want some good beys then id recommend

Union Achilles (for Xtend+)
Master Diabolos
Union Diabolos
Super Hyperion
Brave Valkyrie
Glide Ragnaruk (for Wheel and 1S)
Rage Longinus
Tempest Dragon
World Spriggan
Limit Break DX Set
Lucifer The End

If you're interested in competitive then these are my top recommendations.

(there might be more but i can't list them all rn)
(Feb. 23, 2021  6:41 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: If you want some good beys then id recommend

Master Diabolos
Union Diabolos
Super Hyperion
Brave Valkyrie
Mirage Fafnir
Rage Longinus
Tempest Dragon
World Spriggan
Limit Break DX Set
Lucifer The End

I think Brave and Mirage should be replaced by Shadow Amaterios and Glide Ragnaruk. Brave ain’t useful for too much outside of 5G Decks, 1S Wheel is better than 2A, 2A is only used for those concerned about Bursting which is kinda eh, not worth the stamina down, and Evolution’ is replaceable with Xtreme’.

Mirage is kinda eh, you have World and Master for left spin stamina and both are better in same spin, 2S is cool for same spin, not needed unless on Brave, and Nothing is Nothing (haha puns) special.

Glide is okay, not great, 1S Wheel and Revolve are the real money grabbers. 1S Wheel is obvious, but Revolve is great on Shadow Amaterios for Limited, which is also why Shadow Amaterios is there.

Shadow Amaterios, like I said is great for Limited, and can be put on many stamina drivers, the painted 0 looks cool and you can slap it on there if you wish, and Xtreme’ is a really good attack driver.

Other than that the list is pretty solid.
(Feb. 23, 2021  8:27 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  6:41 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: If you want some good beys then id recommend

Master Diabolos
Union Diabolos
Super Hyperion
Brave Valkyrie
Mirage Fafnir
Rage Longinus
Tempest Dragon
World Spriggan
Limit Break DX Set
Lucifer The End

I think Brave and Mirage should be replaced by Shadow Amaterios and Glide Ragnaruk. Brave ain’t useful for too much outside of 5G Decks, 1S Wheel is better than 2A, 2A is only used for those concerned about Bursting which is kinda eh, not worth the stamina down, and Evolution’ is replaceable with Xtreme’.

Mirage is kinda eh, you have World and Master for left spin stamina and both are better in same spin, 2S is cool for same spin, not needed unless on Brave, and Nothing is Nothing (haha puns) special.

Glide is okay, not great, 1S Wheel and Revolve are the real money grabbers. 1S Wheel is obvious, but Revolve is great on Shadow Amaterios for Limited, which is also why Shadow Amaterios is there.

Shadow Amaterios, like I said is great for Limited, and can be put on many stamina drivers, the painted 0 looks cool and you can slap it on there if you wish, and Xtreme’ is a really good attack driver.

I put Brave because it has decent attack (not as good as Rage but decent nonetheless), i just added Glide for the reasons you mentioned.

I don't know much about the Limited Meta so I left Brave as is.
(Feb. 23, 2021  6:22 PM)iAmRenewed Wrote: Sooooooo … I thought that maybe I should introduce myself .. maybe there are other dads out there just like me. 

[font="Times New Roman", serif]A little over a year ago (maybe 2019) we bought my son (8 y/o) some Beyblades for his birthday. We had some fun with it but we stopped playing shortly after that. We purchased a couple more Beyblades for what we call Three Kings Day but again, we stopped playing after losing interest. I remember having a hard time putting assembling them and even launching them lol. This Christmas that just passed (2020) my son got some money from his Grandma so we went to find some good deals on Walmart toys. We noticed that they were selling two Beyblades in one box for $5. My son bought 2 boxes and we went home and had some fun playing. We got in a groove and suddenly the fun was hyped. Maybe it was because we had more Beyblades but at least the interest was there. The fun got even better when we found out that we could download an app (from Hasbro inc) and scan the blades to play online. We have now been playing against each other about two months. Even my daughter (5 y/o) has been playing. [/font]
[font="Times New Roman", serif]I recently decided to step out of the box and into the competitive world by becoming a member of WBO to compete against people in other areas. I am thinking of becoming an organizer depending on how things go but only time will tell. Who knows I may even start a YouTube Channel .. LOL ... Anyway, I am looking forward to some fun days Beyblading. [/font]

[font="Times New Roman", serif]May you blading days continue to be blessed !!! [/font]

Hello! So some notes, there called Beys and not Beyblades, and get some TT beys there's an ad at every page
(Feb. 23, 2021  6:27 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Hi! try to get the Japanese ones (there is an ad at the bottom of every thread, wbo's official sponsor). those are the most competitive versions. i have younger siblings, both about the age of your son, and they love them!

but just to mention
the japanese ones do not have qr codes so you cant play them in the BB (beyblade burst) app.
(Feb. 23, 2021  9:58 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  6:22 PM)iAmRenewed Wrote: Sooooooo … I thought that maybe I should introduce myself .. maybe there are other dads out there just like me. 

Hello! So some notes, there called Beys and not Beyblades, and get some TT beys there's an ad at every page

they're called Beys AND Beyblades, what are you talking about?
(Feb. 23, 2021  10:26 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  9:58 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Hello! So some notes, there called Beys and not Beyblades, and get some TT beys there's an ad at every page

The official naming system is that actions and pro-nouns have a root word of 'blade' such as

Blading

Bladed

Bladers

etc...

And the nouns have a root word of 'Bey'

Bey

Beylauncher

BeyLogger

BeyStadium

etc...
(Feb. 23, 2021  9:58 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:

No, they’re called Beyblades. People just choose to shorten it to Beys, but Renewed chooses not to (or isn’t familiar with the term).

Getting tired of you showing up in almost every thread acting like this.
(Feb. 23, 2021  10:30 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  10:26 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: they're called Beys AND Beyblades, what are you talking about?

The official naming system is that actions and pro-nouns have a root word of 'blade' such as

Blading

Bladed

Bladers

etc...

Bey

Beylauncher

BeyLogger

BeyStadium

etc...

the name of the game is not called "Bey", it is called ***BEYBLADE***
(Feb. 23, 2021  10:26 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: they're called Beys AND Beyblades, what are you talking about?

Blading

Bladed

Bladers

etc...

Bey

Beylauncher

BeyLogger

BeyStadium

etc...

What? What Are you talking About? The Name Of the Game Is beyblade, Wha- What Is so Hard to Understand About That?
...r we rly having a conversation about this? Does this matter THAT much to y’all?

Sorry, anyways, beys and beyblades are both fine, doesn’t matter, I really thought no one cared, but apparently not. Other than that, I think this is really everything.

Members: Ik I’m not qualified, (and probably being a hypocrite) to say this, but I would bombard him with meta info. Took me years to grasp it. In terms of game stuff, the show can actually be be helpful starting off. I’ve watched it since I was like 8, I’m sure your kids will love it too! I’m typing on my phone rn, but it’s possible that later, I can give a detailed yet not overwhelming response to how the game works so you don’t have to listen to children screaming like they have a helium overload for no reason other than losing at competitive spinning tops(that one was good lol)
Don't worry try your best hae fun a lot of people are commemtateing you should get takara tomy or the most popular beyblade in the show
you wound't believe this but most people don't know that most of the remakes of hasbro that sell in Walmart target those type of beyblade
that are remakes are stronger not all of them ill will believe so
but with the right combo they are way stronger than the TT
as if could give you example in God series we had nightmare longinus
while the takara tomy was way easier to burst
the second expalme, hasbro bearing is way better than the takara tomy
don't worry about the beyblade's you plan to buy all of them have there have ups and downs
(Feb. 23, 2021  10:35 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  9:58 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Hello! So some notes, there called Beys and not Beyblades, and get some TT beys there's an ad at every page

No, they’re called Beyblades. People just choose to shorten it to Beys, but Renewed chooses not to (or isn’t familiar with the term).

Getting tired of you showing up in almost every thread acting like this.

Hey, just trying to help. Don't do this in every thread. I am just getting used to the sight. It seems that I am annoying you. I will stop, but you annoy me just as much when you do this.

(Feb. 23, 2021  11:59 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  10:30 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: The official naming system is that actions and pro-nouns have a root word of 'blade' such as

Blading

Bladed

Bladers

etc...

Bey

Beylauncher

BeyLogger

BeyStadium

etc...

What? What Are you talking About? The Name Of the Game Is beyblade, Wha- What Is so Hard to Understand About That?

Not what I meant. Forget I said anything.

Master Diabolos
Union Diabolos
Super Hyperion
Brave Valkyrie
Rage Longinus
Tempest Dragon
World Spriggan
Limit Break DX Set
Lucifer The End

Sounds good .. thanks  .. I will make sure I stay away from the Lucifer one though  Eee
(Feb. 23, 2021  9:58 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:

(Feb. 23, 2021  10:26 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2021  9:58 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Hello! So some notes, there called Beys and not Beyblades, and get some TT beys there's an ad at every page

Blading

Bladed

Bladers

etc...

Bey

Beylauncher

BeyLogger

BeyStadium

etc...

Same thing. Beyblades and beys are the same thing
(Feb. 24, 2021  8:18 PM)iAmRenewed Wrote:

Master Diabolos
Union Diabolos
Super Hyperion
Brave Valkyrie
Rage Longinus
Tempest Dragon
World Spriggan
Limit Break DX Set
Lucifer The End

Sounds good .. thanks  .. I will make sure I stay away from the Lucifer one though  Eee

Oh, if you’re talking about the names:
Longinus, diabolos, Lucifer, Satan. Hasbro has Lucifer, devolos, Lucius, and satomb. Not as good(and Lucius is not released yet), but yeah. I think ashura and bahamut are also religious names. Pretty sure the rest is just mythology, I don’t think anybody worships zeus anymore lol

I forgot behemoth, but that’s really old and no one uses that bey anymore lol
(Feb. 23, 2021  8:27 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:

Master Diabolos
Union Diabolos
Super Hyperion
Brave Valkyrie
Mirage Fafnir
Rage Longinus
Tempest Dragon
World Spriggan
Limit Break DX Set
Lucifer The End

Brave is still a decent alternative to the current unlimited meta. Sure, it may not be as good as things like Rage or Tempest, but it still can be used in TODAY'S current meta. Under the assumption that these guys would be interested in limited, then it would make sense to go for Shadow, which is already rare.

Brave or Shadow? You could go for both, depending on how you feel.