Beyblade Colosseum @ Carolina Game Summit 2013, Feb.2nd 2013 [Goldsboro NC, USA]

on
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

To Register for Carolina Game Summit:

CGS Hotel Information

To entice Bladers to come from out of town/state for this, We will be offering 3 tournaments from Friday-Sunday. Also Recruitment sessions. We will have vendors on site.

Each tournament will get their own thread when time gets closer

And remember to read the Rules . It will make the lives of the judges a little bit easier.

Road to Victory

Beyblade Colosseum: Gladiators Unite!!!

Beyblade Colosseum

Colosseum: Prolouge & Destiny

Jobs/Judges

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Hey dark mousy. i "ACCIDENTLY" removed myself from the tournament, but registerd back in. (butter fingers...s-sorry) anyways. i was 26, but now im 28.... anyways. did you add me to the confirmed list?
(Jan. 30, 2013  1:21 AM)Ingulit Wrote: So I can't drive all the way by myself, but if someone was willing to help I might be able to make it:

My main problem is that I'm narcoleptic, and it's just not safe for me to drive 9 hours by myself. However, it's a non-problem for me to drive 3 or 4 hours, which leads to my question:

Is there anybody going to the tournament from GA/AL/TN/anywhere else in the Southeast close-ish to Alabama that I could bum a ride from? Like, I'd drive to your place and hitch a ride the rest of the way there. I'd be more than happy to pay for gas, and I promise I'm really polite.

Yo, asking this again, really hope someone can help.
what will some of the prizes be? Or can you not tell us yet?
(Jan. 30, 2013  4:37 PM)joeuser767 Wrote: what will some of the prizes be? Or can you not tell us yet?

I could say, but what fun would that be? I can say that 1st prize will be walking away with 5 beyblades at least.
Cannot wait for Saturday!! It's awesome there's a room for free play too! Dark_Mousy, you ROCK!
(Jan. 30, 2013  6:15 PM)dr. leo Wrote: Cannot wait for Saturday!! It's awesome there's a room for free play too! Dark_Mousy, you ROCK!

Thank you. But the sponsors really rock. Go show them some love too. Especially Kickin Kiwi. There Froyo is amazing.
OH your going? i had no idea! anyways, im SOOO PUMPED ASWELL! all my training gear is readdy! i wish you luck, and i guess i'll be versing you! ^ u ^
Dark Mousey, will you be competing?

-draco the black dragon...
@joeuser767 and NintendoEdge22
Dark_Mousy will not be playing. He is the host and CGS says the hosts cannot play. Also if he gave himself the prizes in front of everyone that would look strange.
(Jan. 30, 2013  10:45 PM)joeuser767 Wrote: Dark Mousey, will you be competing?

-draco the black dragon...

I will be competing on Friday & Sunday. But not in the main event. I'm waiting for Crusade to compete in anything on this caliber.

Also all prizes are now in.
I hope those beyblades are rare since there are only 5.
(Jan. 30, 2013  11:20 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I hope those beyblades are rare since there are only 5.

You won't be disappointed. And if you're disappointed, go find me better sponsors. Easy at that. hah
I'm easy to please. Trust me.
(Jan. 30, 2013  11:28 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I'm easy to please. Trust me.

I will be getting the next CGS event started within the next 4 months. Not a thread or anything. But I will be reaching out for sponsors etc.
how do i check the tournament list on WBO.com? and did you add me to the confirmed List?
It's in the OP of this thread under BEYBLADE COLOSSEUM.
ThunderDome, CHILL! i wasn't quoting to him, i was quoting to another blader, no derp. ofcourse i know hes hosting. I think you had a misunderstading... besides, We all need to prepare for these battles! i gotta get back to doing more arm training and shadow launches and bonding with my bey...besides, there not toys, THERE OUR PARTNERS!
I can't go!!! I'm soooo sorry!!!! I have a interview on THAT day for my high school Tired Crying
Alright, I've already kind of asked this question, and I know it's annoying that I can't understand obvious rules, but my mom and my sister will also be going. They will not be competing; they're only going to watch for a bit at the beginning and the end. The CGS website says only get "ONE ticket per USERNAME if you plan on registering for tournaments". Do they need their own separate accounts to buy tickets even if they will not register for any tournaments, or could I just get 2 more on my account? Or would it be better just to purchase them at the door, since I doubt 36 new people will buy the rest of the tickets in the next 2 days?
Actually I'm wondering that to. Also is there a limit of how many tickets they can sell at the door of CGS?
(Jan. 31, 2013  4:28 AM)Wombat Wrote: Alright, I've already kind of asked this question, and I know it's annoying that I can't understand obvious rules, but my mom and my sister will also be going. They will not be competing; they're only going to watch for a bit at the beginning and the end. The CGS website says only get "ONE ticket per USERNAME if you plan on registering for tournaments". Do they need their own separate accounts to buy tickets even if they will not register for any tournaments, or could I just get 2 more on my account? Or would it be better just to purchase them at the door, since I doubt 36 new people will buy the rest of the tickets in the next 2 days?
Tickets are almost never sold out honestly. The pass 3 or 4 years I've been paying at the door. The only reason I prepaid this time was to secure a spot for my team (spot still isn't filled, wt-freak?) Your mother and sister will have to pay 10 dollars to enter, but are not required to make an account. If you're per-registered and they're not, you'll be inside at least 10 minutes before they're done if you go before 11.

(Jan. 31, 2013  4:35 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Actually I'm wondering that to. Also is there a limit of how many tickets they can sell at the door of CGS?
>Forgot it was that weekend one year
>Went at 5 or 6pm and still got a ticket at the door

Keep in mind, they're open for like 10am-8pm so I missed a lot Unhappy
(Jan. 31, 2013  4:28 AM)Wombat Wrote: Alright, I've already kind of asked this question, and I know it's annoying that I can't understand obvious rules, but my mom and my sister will also be going. They will not be competing; they're only going to watch for a bit at the beginning and the end. The CGS website says only get "ONE ticket per USERNAME if you plan on registering for tournaments". Do they need their own separate accounts to buy tickets even if they will not register for any tournaments, or could I just get 2 more on my account? Or would it be better just to purchase them at the door, since I doubt 36 new people will buy the rest of the tickets in the next 2 days?

They can buy tickets at the door. You just have to have a username to buy them in advance. If they are paying at the door come early. Everyone who enters must pay the $10 entry fee.

(Jan. 31, 2013  4:35 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Actually I'm wondering that to. Also is there a limit of how many tickets they can sell at the door of CGS?

The grand total attendance cap for CGS is 2500 people. We will more then likely not even come close ot that. We are expecting 1800-2000 people.
im coming to all of the events
still can't find the sign ups on wbo.com but i can find the people who signed up at carolina game summit.... im sooo confuzzled.
For my mom's clarification I want to ask this repeated question because it is still confusing to my family.

In a similar situations above, my Mother and my brother would like to watch me in the tournament, so they will have to have an account and pay the 10$ to get it just to watch?
Also, about the ticket, does it cover the entree fee in advance? I would be lead to believe so since the Fees in the OP state all CGS Tournaments are free, but the ticket says it gives access to all tournaments for 10$ which is the fee paid in advance? Sorry for being confused and confusing over this, first time at one of these big events and I want to make sure everything goes efficently and smoothly for my family.