PTW x 2
Max stampeed (no craters)
LLD thunder fource
Bolt blast
Burning firestrike

Comeing in mail:
Hell kerbecs!

All my beys are hasbro except the hell im getting, its TT
im going to post pics when hell comes, and im getting A TON of beys this coming weekend so im waiting for that too!
UPDATED!
Here is a list of the beys (252):

Photos

Plastics:
HMS:
MFB:
omg Beyfan that collection is so beutiful im gonna cry lol jkjk but that collection is sweeet almost 200
OMG U ARE A BEYCOLLECTOR
(Aug. 09, 2011  8:54 AM)Shika blade Wrote: OMG U ARE A BEYCOLLECTOR

yes he is and i LOVE IT
Lol, yeah...I do get beys more for collecting and not battling (even though I do battle from time to time). Going to have more stuff getting here tomorrow. Took me ages to actually update my collection...and tomorrow I'll have more stuff to add to the list (eventually) XD
That is a large collection you have Beyfan, nice!
Beyfan, you had a hard time getting a Beat Lynx, didn't you?
Hah wooooow beyfan you are a true collector!!!!!
(Aug. 09, 2011  3:18 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Beyfan, you had a hard time getting a Beat Lynx, didn't you?
Hmm? Beat Lynx was the first RBV7 bey I got...I just wanted all the other parts that were in there too XD

Some of the repeat parts (like the attack versions of Gravity Perseus) were bought cause I got the BBP DX set and wanted to make full beys out of the extra tracks/tips that came with that set.
One mistake i'd like to point out. You don't own a bistool. Bistool is not clear. You're got Gekiryu-oh(probably spelt that wrong) with a bistool bit beast. Doesn't make too much difference though since your bistool is probably takara which uses the same mold as gekiryu-oh and ultimate frostic dranzer which the hasbro version mold is better. Very ironically my bistool has a gekiryu-oh bit beast sticker(came like that). Those beys must have cost a lot. Although it was probably partly paid for with your bey sales.
Gee, beyfan must be rich.
Do I dare post my plastics collection? Aha!
(Aug. 09, 2011  3:55 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Do I dare post my plastics collection? Aha!

Oh god yes! You'll have stuff most plastic lovers will probably never have seen before.
(Aug. 09, 2011  3:55 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Do I dare post my plastics collection? Aha!

DJ - Yeah! POSTPOSTPOST please ! if you haev all them for sal egod knows how many's in your personal collection
Sweet Collection Bey Fan. I love your MFB collection.
It's rude to directly ask someone how much money they've spent on something. Use PMs for things like that.
Ok. Removed from post.
Sorry
My collection:
BeyFan You have more MFB than me Gasp Or equal I'm not exactly sure what the number is. That's quite impressive Smile Nice work! I love the condition of your beys. Look so Beautiful Smile
(Aug. 09, 2011  3:52 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: One mistake i'd like to point out. You don't own a bistool. Bistool is not clear. You're got Gekiryu-oh(probably spelt that wrong) with a bistool bit beast. Doesn't make too much difference though since your bistool is probably takara which uses the same mold as gekiryu-oh and ultimate frostic dranzer which the hasbro version mold is better. Very ironically my bistool has a gekiryu-oh bit beast sticker(came like that). Those beys must have cost a lot. Although it was probably partly paid for with your bey sales.

Thats strange. It was a bey that came in plastic, no box. Was unsure which is was...but I'll continue calling it a Bistool XD

Have a small update, got some new stuff today.

Plastics:
MFB:
BeyFan: Where'd you get that BB-22 from?!
Blitz Unicorno: Magic/SPAM. That's where.

In all seriousness, probably YJA, since he gets most of his stuff from there.

EDIT: Beyfan, can I steal your HMS? If you wake up and find it all gone, I swear I didn't do it. >_>
(Aug. 11, 2011  2:33 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2011  3:52 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: One mistake i'd like to point out. You don't own a bistool. Bistool is not clear. You're got Gekiryu-oh(probably spelt that wrong) with a bistool bit beast. Doesn't make too much difference though since your bistool is probably takara which uses the same mold as gekiryu-oh and ultimate frostic dranzer which the hasbro version mold is better. Very ironically my bistool has a gekiryu-oh bit beast sticker(came like that). Those beys must have cost a lot. Although it was probably partly paid for with your bey sales.

Thats strange. It was a bey that came in plastic, no box. Was unsure which is was...but I'll continue calling it a Bistool XD

Have a small update, got some new stuff today.

Plastics:
MFB:

Nice collection and nice update Smile
Give me the Dark Gaia Dragoon now xD!