Beyblade Collection

Yeah, the ones G listed are definitely fake ...
SaMaster if you don't mind, a high resolution picture of the underside of those attack rings + blade bases and we could tell for sure.. Hope you do though, those are interesting.

G, your not being entirely right, those bitchip things (clear plastic) appeared on Dragoon Storm, and some other early plastics.
Well, I don't know the exact ones you are talking about(because as I said, they are old, and I don't remember the names and versions.) I'll take some pictures though, can I have someone maybe just circle the 4 ones you think are fake on the picture I posted, and i will take them apart and take pictures of each of the pieces.
(Oct. 14, 2008  4:32 AM)Blue Wrote: SaMaster if you don't mind, a high resolution picture of the underside of those attack rings + blade bases and we could tell for sure.. Hope you do though, those are interesting.

G, your not being entirely right, those bitchip things (clear plastic) appeared on Dragoon Storm, and some other early plastics.

I've had these before. Even that lime green Driger V2. The inside of the BB is hallow, but the BC acts as the SG and BC at the same time.
(Oct. 14, 2008  5:00 AM)G Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2008  4:32 AM)Blue Wrote: SaMaster if you don't mind, a high resolution picture of the underside of those attack rings + blade bases and we could tell for sure.. Hope you do though, those are interesting.

I've had these before. Even that lime green Driger V2. The inside of the BB is hallow, but the BC acts as the SG and BC at the same time.

So are they fake? Do you need pictures or anything, since I will be happy to supply pictures... now i'm a bit intersted XD
They are. I've had fake Beys before. Upload them if you still want to.
I might tomorrow or something if I have time. Its just odd that they are fake... well, whatever.
(Oct. 14, 2008  11:31 AM)ZeroX Wrote: Here is my collection guys, if you see Black Dranzer, then know now that it's my main Beyblade, and probably my most powerful, it's almost unbeatable. The only Blade which matched up to it was Seaborg 2 with the small base and massive weight disk. I'll take individual photos later so you guys have a better insight of my gear.

[Image: dsc01443so4.th.jpg][Image: thpix.gif]

thats funny you do know that those big weight disks you have are fake? and black dranzer is not the best one you have (i saw you have the wolborg AR, if you have the wolborg base you could make a better blade)
ok keep thinking that then, like kei said you have alot to learn. try this combo vs your presious black dranzer.
drigger s AR
big WD (since you like them so much lol)
wolborg base
that will beat your black dranzer :-P
(Oct. 14, 2008  11:31 AM)ZeroX Wrote: Here is my collection guys, if you see Black Dranzer, then know now that it's my main Beyblade, and probably my most powerful, it's almost unbeatable. The only Blade which matched up to it was Seaborg 2 with the small base and massive weight disk. I'll take individual photos later so you guys have a better insight of my gear.

[Image: dsc01443so4.th.jpg][Image: thpix.gif]

TT Hongli Blades.
(Oct. 14, 2008  1:04 PM)ZeroX Wrote: Nope, all Takara and Hasbro. Save for that cream coloured Dranzer V and the yellow Dragoon V.

EDIT: Made the videos, Black Dranzer owned considering I launched it first and Driger S Custom is nearly twice as big. Will try to upload the videos when I have free time (Last year of school, exams 3 weeks away!).

so replace the big weight disk from the driger s with a ten heavy or 8 heavy and it will still beat your black dranzer.
a normal driger s should be able to beat black dranzer. If you've had it for 5 years-ish, doesn't the triple tip shift around a lot?
(Oct. 14, 2008  3:52 PM)Star Shield Wrote: a normal driger s should be able to beat black dranzer. If you've had it for 5 years-ish, doesn't the triple tip shift around a lot?

yeah in my dranzer f this hapened to the point that i cant use that bottom anymore, then i bought the black dranzer cuz its the same Smile lol but yeah dranzer f /black isnt that good to be unbeatable.
(Oct. 14, 2008  3:13 PM)beymasterkai Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2008  1:04 PM)ZeroX Wrote: Nope, all Takara and Hasbro. Save for that cream coloured Dranzer V and the yellow Dragoon V.

EDIT: Made the videos, Black Dranzer owned considering I launched it first and Driger S Custom is nearly twice as big. Will try to upload the videos when I have free time (Last year of school, exams 3 weeks away!).

so replace the big weight disk from the driger s with a ten heavy or 8 heavy and it will still beat your black dranzer.

You should probably tell him to use it in the opposite spin direction as black dranzer, too.
I only have my
Dragoon MSUV(which I found in my closet yesterday) and Phantom Fox Ms(both takara)

not much...T^T
(Oct. 14, 2008  8:41 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I only have my
Dragoon MSUV(which I found in my closet yesterday) and Phantom Fox Ms(both takara)

not much...T^T

but man...those are some pretty awesome blades!
Zero, you should really listen to what everyone is saying Uncertain
(Oct. 14, 2008  9:10 PM)Star Shield Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2008  8:41 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: I only have my

not much...T^T

but man...those are some pretty awesome blades!

lol. thnx.
The base has been changed from long ago, same with the weight disk, I'll post the pics of the entire setup later. But guys, honestly, it is the best one I have, I have a Hasbro Dranzer F, used it twice and I could see the white marks on the claw's, showing that it's gonna break. But Black Dranzer is different, it's very fast when attacking and the strikes are devastating.

EDIT: Thanks for the tips and all guys but the decision is mine. I came here to have fun with everyone and not be involved in conflicts, thanks guys!

EDIT: I'll make videos of Black Dranzer VS EVERY built Blade I have, and any others you guys think will beat it.
Zero weight disks remind me, a long time ago, I had 2 revolver attacks and a star attack(? the one that looks like a revolver but with 5 sides). They were my prized WD's. lol
cool. sorry if i appeared forceful or offensive in what i said.
I agree that we should stop telling you the cons of your black dranzer now, the decision is yours, and i hope you have fun here