I own:
Storm Pegasis
Storm Aries
Storm Aquario
Dark Bull
Dark Wolf
Dark Wolf
I feel old having plastics now since everyone only has the MFB's
I have the original 5 layers systems, metal core beyblades, metal fusions, engine gear ones, HMS ones.... I have to many actually.
I officially own at least one of every Metal Series wheel and all of the first season HWS beys minus Burn Phoenix and Poison Serpent. I feel great; not really.
No, because of the absurd amount of cash I've put out the ones I've mentioned, spares, accessories/stadiums, the Perseus, my current pre-orders, and the order for the 8 RBV5's I placed...

Oops, I don't own an Orso... Waiting for Hasbro.
I'm just hating on myself. All this carp, and knowledge I've accumulated... What is it worth when I've had no competition? I seriously need to host a tournament within the next year.
Same with me, but I like playing for fun. Try getting your buds to play with you.
I know what you mean.
My cousin is the only person I play, though I see him quite infrequently.
(Jul. 27, 2010  7:44 PM)souless1234 Wrote: Same with me, but I like playing for fun. Try getting your buds to play with you.

I do, but it's not enough

I should stop derailing this thread.
You probably won't be able to enter since they are mostly for ages 8-13, atleast the ones I've seen.
Yeah.
I'd be happy just to watch (and secretly slip a cool kid some info).
(Jul. 27, 2010  7:57 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Yeah.
I'd be happy just to watch (and secretly slip a cool kid some info).

What you do is you make all these combos and you find this kid you know (sister, brother, neighbor , etc.) and be like I'll give you this beyblade but you've got to enter a tournament and win for me XD

anyways back on topic
My MFB collection nows consist of
Thermal pisces T125ES
Flame Libra DF145BS
Rock Aries 145B
Flame sagitario C145S
Rock Leone 145WB
Storm Pegasis 105 RF
Lightning L Drago 100HF
Burn Phoenix 135 MS
Quezcoatl 90WF
Ray Unicorno 125DCS
Earth Aquila 145WD
Mhm, i wish Hasbro would release those beys that you have sooner >_>
Also you would need to do some sort of super training with the kid, like teaching slide shooting and what not.

EDIT: No super training needed, they will be using PTW Tired
(Jul. 27, 2010  7:41 PM)The LVJ Wrote: I'm just hating on myself. All this carp, and knowledge I've accumulated... What is it worth when I've had no competition? I seriously need to host a tournament within the next year.

What would you do with time if you stopped going to the WBO?

lol I feel the same way.
-Lightning Ldrago
-Earth Aquila
-Rock Orso
-Storm Pegasis
-Flame Sagittario
-Dark Bull
-Dark Wolf
-Dark Cancer
-Thermal Pisces
-Rock Leone

And a lot of the older Plastic blades.
(Jul. 28, 2010  4:23 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Plenty of things.

it was sarcasm
You should have waited for Ray Unicorno, Rock Giraffe, Burn Phoenix, Gravity Perseus, and Pisces to take pictures. Wink
They deserve their own set Smile

More will be on the way in a few weeks when they get here Grin